sexyrealsexdolls.com

sil-poxy?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
rojo62
Former Member

sil-poxy?

Post by rojo62 »

Ok, I've been to every hardware store imaginable and I can't find Sil-poxy. Where can I get it? Do I have to order online? Help appreciated.
Rojo

JackT

Re: sil-poxy?

Post by JackT »

rojo62,

Smooth-On.com

Smooth-On has a page for international distributors here, which points to Bentley Chemicals as its UK rep, though a search of the site did not turn up Sil-Poxy for me.

An email to Bentley Chemical [info@bentleychemicals.co.uk] might provide more information.

Perhaps others can recommend a brick and mortar alternative.

Cheers,
JackT

Edit: I think I saw another thread where someone was trying to find a Sil-Poxy UK distributor, and morphed my response into this thread... Time for sleep.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

DAP Aquarium Sealant, "100% Silicone", works great on my platinum-cured doll.

Maybe this thread should be in the "Dolls In General" forum?

Edit: My tube of DAP has been used several times over two years, without the contents hardening.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Gramps wrote:Maybe this thread should be in the "Dolls In General" forum?
Actually, I've moved it to Repair & Maintenance.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

rojo62 wrote:Ok, I've been to every hardware store imaginable and I can't find Sil-poxy. Where can I get it? Do I have to order online? Help appreciated.
Rojo
Rojo:
I've just purchased 6 foil packets of Sil-poxy for about $10.00 a piece [expensive stuff]. I'll send you a packet tomorrow. ciao... Don@R-13

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Thanks Don and everyone that replied. Sorry I posted this thread in the wrong place. My bad. -rojo

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

short question is it actually enough if you want to wear the vaginal opening with a silicone doll to glue the labia or should you fill the entire vaginal canal with silicone

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

rojo62 wrote:Ok, I've been to every hardware store imaginable and I can't find Sil-poxy. Where can I get it? Do I have to order online? Help appreciated.
Rojo
Try dealers in art supplies. I order mine through such a firm in Toronto.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This is a decade old resurrected thread, I hope they solved this problem a decade ago... :D

INFORMATIONS