betterlovedoll.com

Blue Christmas

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Blue Christmas

Post by midiman »

This is one of the excellent photos in Kharn's first official photo shoot in the last 10 years. I figure he needs encouragement to do more :) But that is a selfish request on my part, just to feed my dolly lust ;)

Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Blue Christmas

Post by b-man »

I second that mid, the photo he submitted for the Christmas special comic over in coverdoll was outstanding 8)
Aelectra-Xmas02.jpg
Aelectra-Xmas02.jpg (185.99 KiB) Viewed 3604 times
Okay, I did the hat and the background. :lol: the comic can be seen at: http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1049

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

It is good to see Kharn in photo mood and with Alektra in the photo lens ones's mouth salivates.

We look forward to more to come. And, a little birdie tells the harem is to increase? But then again we may not fully understand birdie talk.

Io Saturnalia

muz and the dolltime girls.

PS: Just noticed after submitting - how many Christmas trees are there?
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

Woohoo, now that's cooking with gas... :wink:

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Hey Kkarn!!!

I love your pics of Elektra!!! She's so amazingly realistic!!!

Can't waiit to see what she serves up on Christmas morning!!! :wink: :wink:

~Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Nice pics. Wouldn't mind her under my tree:D.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Holy hangrenades!

Alektra looks smok'in!
:angel:

I was going to say it's a toss up as to what I'm more impressed with,.. Alektra or the location of her pics,....
Thats an awsome chess set,... you wanna get Alektra and Kaori to play a game?

Alektra as a taller girl looks slightly more to scale in the pics,... (Don't tell Kaori I said so,..)
Whats more her eye's and that dress go well together, should I comment on her legs I think Koari is gonna get that frying pan again,...
8O

I might have to find that dress for Kaori!

Thanks but now I see myself with an Alektra as well, now I have to find the funds to get an Alektra.
sigh,...

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

doodman
Former Member

Post by doodman »

WOW 8O
that is a realy good pic I love the blue dress :D lol Moneek would like to wear it 8)
Kharn dose great job with coverdoll :glou:
my dolls are here got love them
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10489

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Kharnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

I knew you were good with a camera but these blew my mind. She looks like she breathes in these pictures! I am so glad you pulled out your camera, now we can appreciate your beautiful doll and beautiful photos of her.

xoxo and have a great weekend,
Stacy

ps this one is my favorite:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Guys and thanks so much for the complements, I’m gob smacked as us Brits say, with a tear in my eye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
midiman wrote:This is one of the excellent photos in Kharn's first official photo shoot in the last 10 years. I figure he needs encouragement to do more :) But that is a selfish request on my part, just to feed my dolly lust ;)
midiman wrote:This is one of the excellent photos in Kharn's first official photo shoot in the last 10 years. I figure he needs encouragement to do more :) But that is a selfish request on my part, just to feed my dolly lust ;)

Thanks my friend, yes it has been a long time since I run out my camera. I guess I have you to thank for giving me a kick to get going :lol:
b-man wrote:I second that mid, the photo he submitted for the Christmas special comic over in coverdoll was outstanding 8)
Aelectra-Xmas02.jpg
Okay, I did the hat and the background. :lol: the comic can be seen at: http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1049
Thanks b-man my friend :D and you keep up that great work of your on the comics :thumbs_up:
muzza wrote:It is good to see Kharn in photo mood and with Alektra in the photo lens ones's mouth salivates.

We look forward to more to come. And, a little birdie tells the harem is to increase? But then again we may not fully understand birdie talk.

Io Saturnalia

muz and the dolltime girls.

PS: Just noticed after submitting - how many Christmas trees are there?
Thanks Muzza :D It's Concentrating when one has such a sexy model to work with :twisted: With regards to Christmas trees, well one in that photo which is in the front lounge and another large tree in the dinning room. But the one in b-mans pic was created by him for the comic :wink:
hanuman37 wrote:Image

Woohoo, now that's cooking with gas... :wink:
Thanks Hanu, well she can sure set gas on fire :twisted: :lol:
Keegan wrote:Hey Kkarn!!!

I love your pics of Elektra!!! She's so amazingly realistic!!!

Can't waiit to see what she serves up on Christmas morning!!! :wink: :wink:

~Keegan
Thanks Keegan and she is very realistic as I'm sure those that have seen her in the silicone flesh can confirm. With regards to Christmas, well she will have her work cut out :twisted: :wink:
dollluver73 wrote:Nice pics. Wouldn't mind her under my tree:D.
Thanks dolluver73 :D
playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

Holy hangrenades!

Alektra looks smok'in!
:angel:

I was going to say it's a toss up as to what I'm more impressed with,.. Alektra or the location of her pics,....
Thats an awsome chess set,... you wanna get Alektra and Kaori to play a game?

Alektra as a taller girl looks slightly more to scale in the pics,... (Don't tell Kaori I said so,..)
Whats more her eye's and that dress go well together, should I comment on her legs I think Koari is gonna get that frying pan again,...
8O

I might have to find that dress for Kaori!

Thanks but now I see myself with an Alektra as well, now I have to find the funds to get an Alektra.
sigh,...

Playtime.
Thanks Playtime, we have done a lot of work on the house over the last couple of years, I will do some more locations in the house with some later shoots. I know what you mean about that dress, I saw it online and just had to have it for her shoot. It spelt Alektra all over it :) I'll PM you the website where I bought it :thumbs_up:

You'll have to start saving :wink:
doodman wrote:WOW 8O
that is a realy good pic I love the blue dress :D lol Moneek would like to wear it 8)
Kharn dose great job with coverdoll :glou:
Thanks Doodman for the complements and you do a great job on your dolls :thumbs_up: The dress is really nice, I'll look for the url and PM it to you :)
stacy718 wrote:Kharnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

I knew you were good with a camera but these blew my mind. She looks like she breathes in these pictures! I am so glad you pulled out your camera, now we can appreciate your beautiful doll and beautiful photos of her.

xoxo and have a great weekend,
Stacy

ps this one is my favorite:
Wow! thanks Stacy :D , that was a hard shot to do and took me ages to edit out the stand LOL, it,s also one of my favorites :)

If I can get to be one 10th of the photographer you are, then I’ll be happy :thumbs_up:

I would also like to say thanks to my good friend Everhard who made it all possible with his help. And I hope that we will make a good photographic team for future shoots. Look out for some more of Alektra and Everhard’s beautiful Anatomical doll this Christmas.

Happy Holidays :xmas:

Kharn
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

Very nice pictures Kharn.

If I had a tenth of your talent, I'd be a happier person too.

I really, really, really need to either take some classes or try to coerce some of the better photographers, here, into giving me some lessons. Of course, that would require finding or making time to pursue that properly. Yes?

Have fun, play safely, and keep up the great work,
B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Kharn wrote:Look out for some more of Alektra and Everhard’s beautiful Anatomical doll this Christmas.
I hope this is a promise because you two work really well by looking at the classy photos of the glamorous Alektra and Anoushka. I love Everard's style,the settings in your home and both of your lovely dolls. Bring it on.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Alektra and Anoushka should go well together. They are about the same height, but so different in most other respects. The photo shoot will be a lot of work, but it is sure to be a lot of fun.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Capt_B wrote:Very nice pictures Kharn.

If I had a tenth of your talent, I'd be a happier person too.
I really, really, really need to either take some classes or try to coerce some of the better photographers, here, into giving me some lessons. Of course, that would require finding or making time to pursue that properly. Yes?

Have fun, play safely, and keep up the great work,
B
Thanks Capt_B :D I must admit to being a little rusty myself but I'm now getting back into the swing with the photos and the new camera.
janesays wrote:
Kharn wrote:Look out for some more of Alektra and Everhard’s beautiful Anatomical doll this Christmas.
I hope this is a promise because you two work really well by looking at the classy photos of the glamorous Alektra and Anoushka. I love Everard's style,the settings in your home and both of your lovely dolls. Bring it on.

No worries :wink: both Ev and I were taking about some shoots this evening :thumbs_up:
Everhard wrote:Alektra and Anoushka should go well together. They are about the same height, but so different in most other respects. The photo shoot will be a lot of work, but it is sure to be a lot of fun.
Yes mate :D I'm looking forward to it next week :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

I didn't know Everhard and you live close together. I would have thought that you would have teamed up long ago. Doll shoots go much easier when you have a doll wrangler to help. Of course Camp doesn't need much persuading to help with doll shoots. He is always coming up with ideas.
Red Heads Rule!

INFORMATIONS