Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Coutdown to $8,500

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Coutdown to $8,500

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Don't give up hope, you'll find a new job, and the Kaylani doll won't run away, that's the great thing about dolls.

Getting fired is a major set back, but I wouldn't rule her out completely...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

Thanks for the positive outlook but the reason I lost much hope is that since 2009 when i graduated with a masters in business administration and a bachelors in computer networking i have not been able to find a job. i always get emails of phone calls back saying either that i dont have enough experience or that there were more qualified applicants. i have been working at a Chinese restaurant to pay the bills and figured that even with that i still had a chance to get her next year if i saved some each month. now that i got fired thanks to that jack**** im not sure how soon i will find a job. i guess im just depressed from the firing and losing my chance to get kaylani like i planned it out.

shmeagle

Post by shmeagle »

Hey bear fan.....

How about some good news
I am from packer land..quit sweatin the tax
I didn't pay any on my purchase, and you
Should not have to either... good luck

That should save u a few hard earned dollars

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

that is some good news thanks for the info.
as for the bear fan part I may live in Chicago but grew up watching and supporting the pack. Go packers.

shmeagle

Post by shmeagle »

Oops....my mistake

Since your part of the packer family
Check out ruby13.net. less in price, less weight,
And at 4100.00 delivered. Less wait.

Go Pack
PS.that 4100.00 is for Presley

muffy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by muffy »

Boy toy dolls are so Good And not too $$$$ , But Wicked Realdolls are Hot !!!! 8O , :wink: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

Thanks for the other doll suggestions. I have looked at those options too but the kaylani wicked doll just stunned me. I done know maybe its the never been with a girl before aspect but I fell in love with kaylani the first time I saw her and none of the other dolls even from wicked have captured me like she did. Reason why I want kaylani and no other doll.

P.S. The pack are heading to Dallas.

Farmerdancow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Farmerdancow »

I just saw the Kaylani doll today... 8O 8O 8O She is definitely number one on my list of dolls I want someday. I don't like the faces of some of the RD's so I normally don't even look at them. But all of the Wicked dolls are amazing, and Kaylani is so beautiful. Good luck on your job search!

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

I know she is just really beautiful and on the top of my wish list.

Thanks for the luck. So far no calls back yet, working with my student loan company to file for deferment. The other bad part is I won't be able to pick up marvel vs capcom 3.

nooserhang

Post by nooserhang »

lonelyps3gamer wrote:This is a sad day. Today i lost my hope on getting my kaylani wicked doll. I was fired from my job because some guy complained that be got a bad attitude from me even though I didn't say I word to him. So now I can't save for my girl and finding a new job may take awhile. Bye kaylani.
Hello, as I can deduce from your nick U like videogames too, we have almost the same story.

Man, don't let that take U down, I mean U have the how to get a new better job, I bet U'll do it in the coming week, I know what it's like to be screwed by some fools that just wanna mess up with oneself, but I'm sure the good guys win in the end so U'll have your Kyalani, please don't let the world discourage your efforts

;)
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

thanks for the support. I'll try not to get discourage. Hopefully your right and I can find something in the coming week. Thanks again.

paqman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by paqman »

I was in the same boat as lonelyps3gamer up until recently. I didn't get much female attention through high school or in my early 20's. I'm 24 now and I have a girlfriend, so I'm not starved for vagina, but I still would like a real doll. I've been wanting one since I was 15, really. Don't be sad you lost your job, ps3gamer, I've found the longer we wait the better the dolls get. Saving through out the year is a good idea, but it's really going to take a few tax returns to put a decent dent in the Realdoll fund.

I'm up for saving, and I sure you are too, but don't give up hope on real women. As great as the dolls are, there is no substituting wet, slippery, pulsating vagina lol.

In the meantime, I'm holding out for a more MILFy Real Doll lol. That, or a Gianna Michaels replica :lol:

lonelyps3gamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonelyps3gamer »

you make a good point with as time passed the dolls get better. maybe waiting won't be that bad. as for not giving up on real women, well I can try but theres only so much rejection a person can take. I may not be able and experience anything with a real women but with time I will be able and get my kaylani.

paqman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by paqman »

I already had a discussion with my gf about realdolls. She thinks they're cool to have a display piece in the house as well as a way to keep my sexual appetite at bay. I prob. won't be able to start saving realistically until 2013... got a ton of "real life" issues I need to fix before I dump 7g's on a sex toy lol... but it's still a priority, just not a high one. Like I said, in the mean time I keep up with the news and innovations and try not to get obsessed with owning one.

As far as real girls go for you, lonelyps3gamer, I only got a girlfriend after I learned to stop fearing rejection. Yes, it can bother you emotionally, but after you learn to let it roll off your back and move on to the next chick it's not bad. I'm the same guy who didn't even try to ask a girl out to a prom in high school because a girl said no to me when I asked her out way back in 9th grade. I'm also the same guy who cried in his room pining over this chick who didn't seem to pay me any attention --- for four YEARS. I also got dumped by a girl in a week, so I've had my fair share of messed up female experiences. Don't let it get to you. Look, I'm pretty dorky myself and girls tend to dig the right amount of geekiness in dudes these days, so use that to your advantage lol.

But I can see the pros of just having a doll -- she doesn't talk lmao jk

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

paqman wrote:I was in the same boat as lonelyps3gamer up until recently. I didn't get much female attention through high school or in my early 20's. I'm 24 now and I have a girlfriend, so I'm not starved for vagina, but I still would like a real doll. I've been wanting one since I was 15, really. Don't be sad you lost your job, ps3gamer, I've found the longer we wait the better the dolls get. Saving through out the year is a good idea, but it's really going to take a few tax returns to put a decent dent in the Realdoll fund.

I'm up for saving, and I sure you are too, but don't give up hope on real women. As great as the dolls are, there is no substituting wet, slippery, pulsating vagina lol.

In the meantime, I'm holding out for a more MILFy Real Doll lol. That, or a Gianna Michaels replica :lol:
Have you seen Gramps' Paula? I think you could make up a pretty good MILF with what they have now.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS