sexyrealsexdolls.com

DOLLTIME'S Blog

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DOLLTIME'S Blog

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the hint muz, I hope I read it correctly! After much head scratching and a good look at the blogs (I'm in the wrong place here at TDF, I know I should be in coverdoll. Oh well never mind!) Oh, and a lot of distraction form that better than phenomenal photo of Nony, it's up there with the all time greats, really it is, I love it. :D I'd guess at No 2 being a dream or a memory?

"Where did they go back to before there were 'Drawing Boards' ".....Maybe a hammer and chisel and a tablet of stone? But God, probably literally, only knows what came before that! :lol:

And a special thankyou for your wonderful comments on Misty, you've made my night and filled me with admiration of her. :)

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

muzza wrote:To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Now What is Lubov up to?
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2821.jpg (67.15 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Check the iFrame above (don't forget to click the 'read more' button at bottom right of blog preview) or pop over to CoverDoll to find out.

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1161

Cheers
muzza & the dolltime girls
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the great bolg muzza, I shall zip off to CoverDoll and see what's afoot. :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I had a look at Lubov's, you and the girls, CoverDoll blog, I almost wish I hadn't because I'm sorry to see she's departing. These beautiful dolls really do become part of the family. It's something that none of us ever want to have to go through.I suppose the silver lining is I doubt she could have found a better home than with Zara and Mechwizzard. So I have mixed feelings, in one respect devastated for you but pleased for all concerned in the other that she's going to a really good appreciative home.

I really don't want to turn this into a Goodbye thread, but I really did want to say how much I feel for you right now.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow she looks great Muzza :D.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

muzza wrote:
muzza wrote:To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Muzza, It's so sad to see Lubov leave you and the other girls, but we all know that she is going to a good home and we'll see her again in the near future :D Your photos of her have inspired others like myself. keep up the great work :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I love your blogs muzza thanks, even the ones tinged with sadness, I shall check it out. :)

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Going, Going, Gone.

Check out the blog: There are six other photos there.

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1170

muz and the dolltime girls.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Parting is such sweet sorrow, but at least she is going to a good home. :) Great photos my friend :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the update muzza, I left a message on the blog. On the bright side it's good to see Lubov off to a great new home. :)

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Funny story from the trip back.

We had stopped for fuel in central New South Wales and while I was pumping the gas (literally as my car runs on propane or LPG) a young man had stopped diagonally opposite the line of pumps to fill his truck. I noticed him looking through the windscreen towards Lubov in that sideways type of glance that young men use to get a look at a pretty woman without being too obvious about it. After a moment he appeared to become quite uncomfortable and was actually blushing. I realised that from where he was standing and the way that Lubov's head was turned, she would have been staring directly at him. Probably thinking that he had been caught out looking and was getting the death glare that women are so good at, he was practically trying to crawl inside his jacket. He almost sprinted to pay for his fuel and was gone that quick that I didn't see him leave.
From the outside.JPG
From the outside.JPG (89.51 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I like it, Good story MW. :lol:

I'd have been very bemused thinking maybe he was going to go over and chat her up! :P

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Mechwizard wrote:Funny story from the trip back.

We had stopped for fuel in central New South Wales and while I was pumping the gas (literally as my car runs on propane or LPG) a young man had stopped diagonally opposite the line of pumps to fill his truck. I noticed him looking through the windscreen towards Lubov in that sideways type of glance that young men use to get a look at a pretty woman without being too obvious about it. After a moment he appeared to become quite uncomfortable and was actually blushing. I realised that from where he was standing and the way that Lubov's head was turned, she would have been staring directly at him. Probably thinking that he had been caught out looking and was getting the death glare that women are so good at, he was practically trying to crawl inside his jacket. He almost sprinted to pay for his fuel and was gone that quick that I didn't see him leave.
From the outside.JPG
LOL :lol: that's a good one :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS