www.funwestdoll.com

Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I'm finding my new gal utterly . . . :-) She wanted a sun tan this afternoon but I told her she wasn't allowed to see the sun :-(

The body is clearly molded from a real lady . . . Unlike any other inflatables, there's at least a hint of a rear crease and the holes are anatomically correct and a very comfortable size. . . .

I have opened a trade account to import into the UK and can pass discount onto forum members. There's a small further discount for ordering more than one at a time.

One day, if anyone's throwing away a vinyl doll with proper hands and feet, I'd love to buy them to insert inside to give her proper extremities . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Post by Christine »

That looks like a very nice latex doll indeed....

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

My favorite inflatable. But I seem to remember a closer head/body color match when I had mine. I wonder why they don't add more coloring ?
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Yes - no colouring at all - milk white - clearly virginal - well she was. She wanted a shower this morning . . . and she's the most easy to keep clean of all where she needs to be with the end of the shower hose with the end unscrewed and then to hang up to dry. . .

For that reason, perhaps more than any other, one might happily buy someone else's divorcee.

All other inflatables are in their way, although pleasant, artificial. French Madame, being clearly modelled from life rather than designed for mass production, gives a reality others can't achieve. She's a little more human than the Chinese made dolls and doesn't respond as a f***bag. The two holes are properly close together and in the right place and whilst I have never used one before, Madame is supplied with a vibrating egg. Putting that in the rear gives something hard somewhere in the softness and the vibrations work rather well, as I never had expected. The lady is refined and works magic . . .

Last evening I went out to dinner with a couple of friends, one of whom I hadn't seen for a year or two. He's divorced in the meantime - complained his wife didn't put enough salt in the cooking - and now given his freedom, he's in slavery to desire. Talk of what girls he'd seen in which bar and where else he'd found unexpected surprises might have been amusing, but in truth, pathetic. It was the talk of desperation, although he wouldn't admit it . . . The allure of a flashy chick, who really only wants your money, will always be a fun idea for a few minutes but in the end it's a lot of bother and hassle . . . . and personally were I ever to lose my life, certainly the French Madame would take out the desperation I saw in my friend. Perhaps I'm not so sure about the vinyls, which can be very good, or Tera or Jana, but Madame's flexibility enables something like near anything one might do with one's wife and certainly well enough to help to alleviate what might afterwards to turn out to be unwise decisions!

Best wishes

Harem
Best wishes

Harem
Attachments
DSCN4655.JPG
DSCN4655.JPG (501.72 KiB) Viewed 17731 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks for the pics haremlover. Talk about being hung out to dry 8O

She sure is the best "IMHO" inflatable out there.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

rattelsnake wrote:Thanks for the pics haremlover. Talk about being hung out to dry 8O

She sure is the best "IMHO" inflatable out there.
Yes! As a result I'm thinking of selling most of my harem including brand new gurlz in reserve in their boxes. One tends to hoard what is good and what might not be obtainable . . . and . . . sorry to say, French Madame will keep them staying on the shelf . . .

Best wishes

Harem

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

I would be interested but not if she comes out as white as a ghost!
I'm sure I have seen other peoples pics on here where the body and head better match and with colour on the nipples etc. If you get more it would be worth checking if there are any variations.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TheScAtMaN wrote:I would be interested but not if she comes out as white as a ghost!
Hi!

It was rather the light the other evening. Yes white but not pure white - reflects the colour of light around her:

In any event, with a figure like that who cares about the colour!

Apparently they used to put colouring in but it was easy to put a little too much and the dolls came out too pink, which not everyone liked . . .

Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Here's the dark lady from France:

Image Image
Image Image

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

argo1

Post by argo1 »

Wow looks great.

How did you make her standing? I couldn't make it.

Any idea how to modify Poupees to be able to do oral?

She has pretty face and body. The best of the best blow up doll indeed.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

gogocat wrote:Wow looks great.
How did you make her standing? I couldn't make it.
Any idea how to modify Poupees to be able to do oral?
She has pretty face and body. The best of the best blow up doll indeed.
Hi!

I'm sorry to have to say that to photograph them standing one has to suspend them with fishing line - which means that one can only do it at a window with a curtain rail or perhaps a light fitting which one knows is very very secure. They're just over 2kg so to suspend, the tension is 4kg.

Not just the prettiest face . . . I find that the pressure and rigidity of the face cheeks are just what I'd expect - other dolls are too soft or too hard! Not just the prettiest body but the most realistic to touch too - and I find that the artificial latex of Jana and Miranda is much more difficult in use critically requiring more lubrication or leaving one sore for days if one's not careful. But these French latex ladies are so very kind to one and spittle is an adequate clean lubrication. They're also so easy to wash too, and simply talcumn powder when dry - and massaging with talc is quite a pleasure too!

Oral modification - no way. Don't try it as the head is inflated as part of the doll chamber.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

lovelatex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovelatex »

Haremlover,The website shows one ot these as being oral capable,is that the case from your experience? I almost bought one of these but ended up with a latex lover instead. Now I'm still thinking I'd like one.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lovelatex wrote:Haremlover,The website shows one ot these as being oral capable,is that the case from your experience? I almost bought one of these but ended up with a latex lover instead. Now I'm still thinking I'd like one.
Hi!

There's a latex lover on ebay at the moment but these score on sheer elegance, even if not oral capable.

The mouth is kissable but, for lips at least, a hard plastic which is unstretchable and intended for elegance and suggestiveness rather than function. For oral, other than faces that one has to excuse for ugliness, only Teagan and Kandi Boxx can do it and do it well, although some would argue even with that.

I took some more pics of the blonde one this morning in a very French context . . . and will try to post them before long.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey haremlover very nice pics their its nice the way the form of her breast shows the nipples through the outfit very sexy looking ! :)

lovelatex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovelatex »

Midiman, I was wondering if the vag was tighter than a Latex Lover or her sister letha Weapons. My Latex Lover seems to have expanded over time and I was looking for a Doll with a little more tightness. Anybody else have any input here?

INFORMATIONS