www.funwestdoll.com

Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Post by life-is-plastic »

... @haremlover: the latex Laeticia I've got loses air pretty quickly. I know the head-body-erea is probably the problem-zone; recently I tried to combat the unwanted deflation with glue and even tied a ty-strap around her neck to give the glue time to set ... but still she's outta air in no time :? :( ... any suggestions ?? ...

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

abdul wrote:Not only figure out all the sexy, but beautiful face of them all. I love it!
Very hot! Did you do that lipstick yourself? Beautiful skin tone too as Yorktown mentioned.

angeljac
Ex-Member

Post by angeljac »

Nice picture with sexy outfit. :razz:

abdul

Post by abdul »

yorktown, GreatSoul, angeljac - thanks. :) I have a doll from 2005.
... @haremlover: the latex Laeticia I've got loses air pretty quickly. I know the head-body-erea is probably the problem-zone; recently I tried to combat the unwanted deflation with glue and even tied a ty-strap around her neck to give the glue time to set ... but still she's outta air in no time :? :( ... any suggestions ?? ...
Cheat and drop into the water. Find air leaks. Bonded with silicone for the builders.
Did you do that lipstick yourself?
Google translator has not managed to transfer... I have not made any changes.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

life-is-plastic wrote:... @haremlover: the latex Laeticia I've got loses air pretty quickly. I know the head-body-erea is probably the problem-zone; recently I tried to combat the unwanted deflation with glue and even tied a ty-strap around her neck to give the glue time to set ... but still she's outta air in no time :? :( ... any suggestions ?? ...
Hi!

Slightly overinflating her is useful when giving her a shower or bath and listen carefully for the enhanced hiss that the air makes spurting through water.

The craft nature of the workshop that makes them means that there are always very tiny airbubbles in the latex and these can develop into small holes which the manufacturer plugs with a thick superglue and recommends customers to do the same in due course. MitreFast from builders' merchants is a good thick superglue for which you'll find many more uses around the house than mere latex ladies. I use ordinary 99p packs of standard superglue and I always stretch a hole (I have only had a couple) so that the glue goes to every strand of the latex to stick it.

Surprising points to look for are under the armpits, at the end of a finger, between the fingers. Most probably not the neck at all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

angeljac
Ex-Member

Post by angeljac »

I like the nipple, looks sexy! :D

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

haremlover wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:... @haremlover: the latex Laeticia I've got loses air pretty quickly. I know the head-body-erea is probably the problem-zone; recently I tried to combat the unwanted deflation with glue and even tied a ty-strap around her neck to give the glue time to set ... but still she's outta air in no time :? :( ... any suggestions ?? ...
Hi!

Slightly overinflating her is useful when giving her a shower or bath and listen carefully for the enhanced hiss that the air makes spurting through water.

The craft nature of the workshop that makes them means that there are always very tiny airbubbles in the latex and these can develop into small holes which the manufacturer plugs with a thick superglue and recommends customers to do the same in due course. MitreFast from builders' merchants is a good thick superglue for which you'll find many more uses around the house than mere latex ladies. I use ordinary 99p packs of standard superglue and I always stretch a hole (I have only had a couple) so that the glue goes to every strand of the latex to stick it.

Surprising points to look for are under the armpits, at the end of a finger, between the fingers. Most probably not the neck at all.

Best wishes

Harem
... aha ... thanks for advice ... much appreciated !! ...

(never would have guessed superglue could safely be used on latex)

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

life-is-plastic wrote: ... aha ... thanks for advice ... much appreciated !! ...

The only small problem with superglue is that it is like hard and brittle plastic, thus large areas glued with it may shatter or tear loose when moved. I normally use Copydex (prepare surface with isopropanol, apply it thin to both sides and wait until it turns clear) for latex-to-latex bonds. But for latex to hard plastic (e.g. Stretch Armstrong figure neck on its shoulder assembly) superglue works great.

angeljac
Ex-Member

Post by angeljac »

Superglue do have uneasy smell. :(

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

angeljac wrote:Superglue do have uneasy smell. :(
Well, the cyanide odour is a little acrid, but since the quantity is small and it disappears quickly, this is no real problem. Innertube rubber cement with brain destroying organic solvents (benzene, toluene etc.) is much more horrible. After I once patched a bike tube with it, my sweatshirt stank for half a year enough to cause migraine despite I washed it several times.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Aerial wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote: ... aha ... thanks for advice ... much appreciated !! ...

The only small problem with superglue is that it is like hard and brittle plastic, thus large areas glued
:) Yes - large areas - but small pinholes are very successfully repaired on the French ladies with it. The rubber is thick enough for the glue to hold and hold the hole together resisting the stretching.

Copydex is good but can give a rubbery-sticky surface and can rub off. If using Copydex, I often use superglue as a varnish . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

haremlover wrote:Copydex is good but can give a rubbery-sticky surface and can rub off. If using Copydex, I often use superglue as a varnish
Add some silicone oil or corn starch (or talc when it needs to be water proof) to stop tackiness.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Talc supposedly accelerates the development of latex allergies.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Nonfactor wrote:Talc supposedly accelerates the development of latex allergies.
Only when it produces powder clouds. Never toss talc nor spray silicone oil into the air. Where needed, only wipe a tiny bit of talc with your finger on the glue spot and wipe/wash off the rest when the glue is fully dry.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

@ Harem: found the trouble spots, but only after stretching the latex ... there were 2 small holes near the anal erea ... tried some non-solvent glue I had around, and since applying that she's been holding her breath sort to speak ...

INFORMATIONS