www.funwestdoll.com

Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
SuckItTrebek

Re: Are the French Poupées the sexiest figure of all?

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Some good info Yorktown, thanks.

My only gripe on the Poupee dolls is that they seem so small.

I remember my Letha and Latex Lover being a good size.

The Poupee dolls just look seem so petite.

flava
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flava »

SuckItTrebek wrote:Some good info Yorktown, thanks.

My only gripe on the Poupee dolls is that they seem so small.

I remember my Letha and Latex Lover being a good size.

The Poupee dolls just look seem so petite.
They are full size. I would say that an inflated Poupee is around 168cm in height (around 5ft 6").

devid1812
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by devid1812 »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

Here's the dark lady from France:

Image Image
Image Image

Best wishes

Harem
that model eh? and you can find it?
My LoveDoll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

devid1812 wrote:
haremlover wrote:Hi!

Here's the dark lady from France:

Image Image
Image Image

Best wishes

Harem
that model eh? and you can find it?
Hi!

This is the standard french Domax Poupée (brun) and which I import into the UK and pass a useful discount on to members but is available from www.domax.fr if you're from anywhere else.

She doesn't stand on her feet - she has to be suspended from above by fishing line around her neck (OUCH!) but she's very sexy. She can be modified to take higher pressure by gluing skrim with copydex and superglue inside - there's probably a thread I've done about this here - and she's great to cuddle in bed. The boobs are a beautiful soft sensuous experience that is worthy of raving about.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I believe these dolls are the sexiest latex dolls and actually probably the only ones still left in production , but she has a nice shaped body and thicker thighs , decent breast size , if their was any improvements on this that I could mention it would be to have a slightly rounder butt with a deep butt crack and a second line of dolls with larger breast . optional silicon nipples and arola's .
if course the silicone arola's and nipples would be an easy option they could sell for the dolls but a person could probably buy them as after market items .
same with pubic hair .

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

They need more "function", they look great, but, could use an inner chamber or thicker latex for a firmer feel. They're a bit small for my taste. The faces are nice, and I love the hair too, now soften up those lips for kissing and lets make some love/sex dolls for some love and sex! :wink:

jessicarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jessicarules »

Not a fan of the body color

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Starchild wrote:They need more "function", they look great, but, could use an inner chamber or thicker latex for a firmer feel. . . .
They do form a good basis for customisation whether with extra material externally
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49610
or internally as I have done
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 98#p404598
and as modified are WONDERFUL!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A friend in Pakistan to whom I sent a latex skin as a present asked me for details on how one could reinforce the latex to be thicker. This post gives details http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 98#p404598

He's looking for any vinyl head to put on top. Has anyone got a spare head he could have? He's a good bloke and well worth helping.

It's easier said than done to get anything to do with dolls through the post there - the Kimmi Lovecock I sent him had to be dressed - in T shirt and trousers!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Superglue
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Superglue »

OMG... I've just ordered one :whistle:
At first i wanted a diao shi tara (very attractive imo), but since vinyl dolls don't last long (rip to my Airy after many fixes and stuffing, her vinyl skin became very hard), and as i remember my Miranda, i choosed a blonde latex french doll instead. My only question is about the feeling of the latex sleeve. Does it feel nice compared to the Meiki onahole i used with my Airy doll ? Miranda had an internal structure to maintain the sleeve, but not this one.
To want to love them all
But to love no one of them
What is then my madness!
Pygmalion

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

Would someone want to help me order one of these on a site where I find a language barrier to doing business? Some ordering instructions in English, by some who has bought from them, would be very helpful.
"Baby think about me all night long"

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I order and am able to give a discount to UK forum members. If you are not in the UK I can order for you and arrange for her to be sent to anyone at the standard international retail price.

My email is antespam )on( gmail )dit( com

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Superglue
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Superglue »

Superglue wrote:OMG... I've just ordered one :whistle:
At first i wanted a diao shi tara (very attractive imo), but since vinyl dolls don't last long (rip to my Airy after many fixes and stuffing, her vinyl skin became very hard), and as i remember my Miranda, i choosed a blonde latex french doll instead. My only question is about the feeling of the latex sleeve. Does it feel nice compared to the Meiki onahole i used with my Airy doll ? Miranda had an internal structure to maintain the sleeve, but not this one.
OK... The lady is at home ! Her skin is all milk white and with some imperfections but very smooth, her shape is almost perfect with moderate inflation, her face is beautiful and smoother than i expected. She already leaks air (a pinhole i'm trying to fix with glue). I tryied her of course... On the beginning i thought i was riding a balloon... But after a moment, it felt almost like the real deal. Amazing. Excepted i had to re-inflate her several times. The face is a bit too heavy for the body and other positions than missionnary are very difficult. A very different experience compared to my japanese toys, but very nice. I think she's better at cuddling than at playing. A very good doll in my opinion ! :multi:
To want to love them all
What is then my madness!
Pygmalion

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great!

Poupées are also good on your side.

The leak will be somewhere odd - under armpits or at the end of a finger or toe.

There's an odd note about not sending out after 31st January on the website which I don't understand and Dominique has not responded to me on this . . .

Congratulations, and look after her well

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Superglue
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Superglue »

Thanks Harem ! The note on Domax site is about "poste restante". It means that the buyer doesn't give is own address for confidentiality, and has to go the post office to get his product. This service is not possible anymore on the site. By the way, i had to fix a second pinhole on my doll's foot tonight (i overinflated her to see where the air leaks and heard a "pchhhh..." from her foot). Should i try to buy some liquid latex to fix these "bubbles" problems ? I think that cyanocrylate glue may harden these spots... And they are many... And what about adding some more layers of latex inside the doll to fix the problem (is it possible to add liquid latex to get a thicker skin - and a better shape when inflated) ? Sorry for my bad english... I am French :mrgreen:
To want to love them all
What is then my madness!
Pygmalion

INFORMATIONS