sexyrealsexdolls.com

Coverdoll Blitz?

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Coverdoll Blitz?

Post by muzza »

Been very busy with family over Easter but I did notice there was an unusually large number of visitors to CoverDoll at the beginning of Easter which did not seem related at TDF.
Looked very much like some forum had just discovered it and were checking out only the latest posts & blogs.
Anyone know whether it was some trolling or not, and if so, where?

muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Coverdoll Blitz?

Post by Elle »

i noticed that Elle's movie riddle game #18 stated 37 reads and the next day it was stating >300 reads 8O
i think to a bug more than a real viewing.
but in the meantime, i did a "bump" of Elle's blog at TDF including the Iframe... Perhaps just looking at the Iframe at TDF adds 1 view to the counter at Coverdoll... :?:

:wink:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

I've kept an eye out but haven't come up with anything. Usually something like that corresponds to hits on a troll website. I tend to agree with Elle that its a glitch
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

I tend to agree with Elle that its a glitch
That would be disappointing. It means that the CD view count is totally unreliable. I wonder why it only affected the last month and a half.

Nevermind, it felt good for a while.
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I just did a check and it appears most of the hits are coming from TDF. It is probably because of the iFrame.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Thank You Janesays. I assume you have ways of checking these things as a site manager.
I think from memory it was Good Friday (which would be the Thursday for you in the US), but don't quote me on that. For a short period there was up to 700 guests at CD whereas normally it is from 2 to 12 at any one time. Not sure the iFrame would account for that. We can but hope.

muzza

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

700 guests??? . And this would have occurred on April 22 if it was on Good Friday. I will have to dig in the logs some to find out.

I had originally thought this thread was recent since I just posted the latest CD and Virtual Babe at TDF, because we do have a spike in visitors due to that. And now I see the first post was made on April 24th. I will have a look.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Janesays,

I was very busy with kids and grandkids at the time and just popped in for a quick look when no one was around. It was about the 21st, 22nd or 23rd. Don't remember exactly but the two occasions I looked there was 700+ and a little later 400+. Hence my enquiry.
But also do not forget the time difference. We are ahead of you so my Good Friday for example is your Thursday, etc

muz

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

The resolving power of this graph of individual user hits for sure is able to record a solid day to two days of traffic accurately.

If it was a only a narrow one evening wonder of a 6 hour time frame? missed??

If it was a running situation from an outside commentary posting site over the typical several days of topic it should have graphed.
Attachments
Coverdoll Nov 2010 thru May 2011 individual user hits.jpg
Coverdoll Nov 2010 thru May 2011 individual user hits.jpg (34.6 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Coverdoll has a deceptive formatting "error" both on the Main page & other pages, as for example Coverdolls (monthly issue models "Blogs") etc. Perhaps it is depending on operating system or plug-ins.

Other than seeing the top bar of Bridge to the World of Dolls & a far right text menu on the screen, it can take 3 entire screen scroll downs before you see any articles & graphics. In other words it looks empty & not updated.

Alexa ranks the average user as one minute or so and one & a half page hits.. they're not even seeing a Gallery...

Do people enter the site & think there is nothing there?

Make sure all the articles & graphics start to read from the top of the screen & immediately appear in your face.

INFORMATIONS