sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Buttfiller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by Buttfiller »

Thanks guys, I wanted to convince myself and it's really amazing, I ordered the double pack with ivory and ebony that they advertise on the website and I'm reallly thrilled!

I don't know this solo flash, but in my opinion the newbubblebutt is a successful piece that I will caress every day :lol:

I hope he lives a long time, but I still have my other best friend as a backup :plaidskirt:
Simply order on newbubblebutt.com and the toy arrived in the second week...

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

I told you so ;)

Can someone who owned a Soloflesh V1 and V2 confirm that the "newbubblebutt" is the Soloflesh V1 mold?
I only had a Soloflesh V2 and in my memory it was slightly bigger and it had a slightly textured vagina compared to the bubblebutt.

Buttfiller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Buttfiller »

Cassidyspussy wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:26 pm I told you so ;)

Can someone who owned a Soloflesh V1 and V2 confirm that the "newbubblebutt" is the Soloflesh V1 mold?
I only had a Soloflesh V2 and in my memory it was slightly bigger and it had a slightly textured vagina compared to the bubblebutt.

So the structure inside is smooth, but that's quite enough, I recently filled it with hot water, I came after just a few seconds ;-)
Then you still have the pressure from the water, that's crazy!!

My absolute favorite toy, filling is no longer a problem either, it's definitely worth it!! :shakefist:

Highly Recommended!

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Buttfiller wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:41 am

So the structure inside is smooth, but that's quite enough, I recently filled it with hot water, I came after just a few seconds ;-)

My absolute favorite toy, filling is no longer a problem either, it's definitely worth it!! :shakefist:

Highly Recommended!
I can back that up.

The bubblebutt is amazing beyond words. Nice warm almost hot water, the more you can pump into it the better it feels.

I don't have any fancy gadgets or hoses to make filling it easy, but it's still worth the struggle trying to keep it stuck to the bathtub faucet enough to get about 3 or 4 gallons of nice hot water into it 🤣🤣🤣 the struggle gets real once you fill it up that much. So worth it though.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:56 am
Buttfiller wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:41 am

Highly Recommended!
I can back that up.

The bubblebutt is amazing beyond words. Nice warm almost hot water, the more you can pump into it the better it feels.

I don't have any fancy gadgets or hoses to make filling it easy, but it's still worth the struggle trying to keep it stuck to the bathtub faucet enough to get about 3 or 4 gallons of nice hot water into it 🤣🤣🤣 the struggle gets real once you fill it up that much. So worth it though.
Lol, I would suggest filling it with a long garden hose attached to your faucet and fill it up on your bed. That way you won't have to move it once it's filled up to the max.

Of course, you would also have to deflate it right there on the bed as well. So, I would most definitely suggest keeping a 5-gallon bucket close by for that.

I just ordered The Bubblebutt a week ago and it's currently in transit, I should have mine sometime next week.

I'll be doing some extensive experimentation and research :whistle:

I'm using it as an experiment to help me in my new line of ultra realistic torso designs, that I'm currently working on.

I want to design and incorporate the most realistic vaginal tunnel possible; and the tunnel on the bubblebutt is probably the closet recreation of how a real vagina feels and behaves so far.

Will I design a way to fill the torso up with warm water, for recreating the pressure effect... hmm who knows.

Will it have permanent gel around the vaginal tunnel instead, for the pressure effect. .... probably so.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Buttfiller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Buttfiller »

I find filling it pretty easy, with a bit of logical thinking it's not a problem.
I filled it directly at the tap, let out the remaining air at the beginning and filled it until there was hardly any room left in the washbasin.

The BubbleButt is amazing beyond words!

Really cool with the warm, almost hot water, then with the lubricant ordered, it feels really real!

That's something new, I've never had anything like that before ;-)

beyondit40

Post by beyondit40 »

I have a question regarding that Bubblebutt everyone seems to be loving! Do you know if it's made of silicone? I'm really interested in it, and the comments here are making it sound amazing, but I only buy non-porous toys (silicone, not TPE).

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

beyondit40 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:07 pm I have a question regarding that Bubblebutt everyone seems to be loving! Do you know if it's made of silicone? I'm really interested in it, and the comments here are making it sound amazing, but I only buy non-porous toys (silicone, not TPE).
I have 2 of them but I can't really tell exactly what it is. Very similar to a fleshlight, whatever material they call that.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

I have one.

Pro: if the water is the right temp and proper lube is used it's a very nice experience.

Cons:
1)Always worried the water will exit or thing will burst
2)Filling (in tub) is not as easy as it looks and it creates quite a bit of pressure in the pipes.
3) If the water is too hot, you will burn yourself.

beyondit40

Post by beyondit40 »

tuffluv88 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:06 pm
beyondit40 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:07 pm I have a question regarding that Bubblebutt everyone seems to be loving! Do you know if it's made of silicone? I'm really interested in it, and the comments here are making it sound amazing, but I only buy non-porous toys (silicone, not TPE).
I have 2 of them but I can't really tell exactly what it is. Very similar to a fleshlight, whatever material they call that.
The company responded to me and said: "We use a special silicone mixture to achieve an extremely stretchy material!"

Unfortunately, that doesn't sound like non-porous 100% silicone, so I'm going to have to pass. A shame, it looked like a nice and cheaper solution to the expensive and heavy hip toys (particularly those made of actual silicone).

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

beyondit40 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:06 am
The company responded to me and said: "We use a special silicone mixture to achieve an extremely stretchy material!"

Unfortunately, that doesn't sound like non-porous 100% silicone, so I'm going to have to pass. A shame, it looked like a nice and cheaper solution to the expensive and heavy hip toys (particularly those made of actual silicone).

What exactly is the issue with that if you don't mind me asking? I mean, if it's a sanitary/cleaning issue, cleaning after every use with a little bit of peroxide and some good flushes with hot water is all that's needed, for literally anything.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

beyondit40

Post by beyondit40 »

tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am

What exactly is the issue with that if you don't mind me asking? I mean, if it's a sanitary/cleaning issue, cleaning after every use with a little bit of peroxide and some good flushes with hot water is all that's needed, for literally anything.
It is a sanitary/cleaning issue. TPE, TPR and "cyberskin" and the rest of materials are porous; it doesn't matter how much you think you're cleaning them with peroxide, water, soap, etc. bacteria will get inside the material over time, it's absolutely unavoidable. I'm a strong believer in "Buy once, cry once", and I'll pay more to make sure I get a non-porous material.

The big challenge with that is finding a butt/hip toy that's actually made of pure, 100% silicone. That's made extra difficult by there being no regulations or laws ensuring that websites properly label their products. The number of products on sites like Amazon or AliExpress claiming they have a "silicone sex toy" when referring to TPE or TPR is astronomical.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

beyondit40 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:24 am
tuffluv88 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am

It is a sanitary/cleaning issue. TPE, TPR and "cyberskin" and the rest of materials are porous; it doesn't matter how much you think you're cleaning them with peroxide, water, soap, etc. bacteria will get inside the material over time, it's absolutely unavoidable. I'm a strong believer in "Buy once, cry once", and I'll pay more to make sure I get a non-porous material.

The big challenge with that is finding a butt/hip toy that's actually made of pure, 100% silicone. That's made extra difficult by there being no regulations or laws ensuring that websites properly label their products. The number of products on sites like Amazon or AliExpress claiming they have a "silicone sex toy" when referring to TPE or TPR is astronomical.
Today I learned I am one of the very few, apparently, that played outside as a child and frequently got dirt and germs in cuts and scrapes.

Look around on here, thousands of people bang their dolls at least once a day and some don't even clean them the ways they should..... If they were dying off, I would suspect we would hear about it all day every day on here.

It's not that serious.

HAPPILY MARRIED TO

My Favorites

INFORMATIONS