SexDollAmerica.com

Amazon Vicky Doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by Bigbuttlover »

How is this positioning? The second photo may indicate what angle of entry it is if the can goes in perpendicularly with the body surface at the point. Looks like around 45 degrees with the horizontal. You think one can penetrate her properly with that vagina position?
Attachments
7.2 cm can insertion spot (2).JPG
7.2 cm can insertion spot (2).JPG (34.72 KiB) Viewed 4364 times
13_40.jpg
13_40.jpg (60.19 KiB) Viewed 4364 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Bigbuttlover wrote:The sex in a can is the right size for me. Besides, the vaginas look to be the same size, just different size containers. Furthermore, the can is the correct shape considering my next point: I'm thinking that the best way is to have the can GLUED to the inner walls of the tunnel that he will carve out (the walls of the tunnel will be silicone he said, but he can make it something else). Then the fleshlight sleeve can be removed and inserted into the can easily, while locked in the can during intercourse (due to the "ring" on the fleshlight sleeve). Good idea?

The circle is probably a bit too low. I'll make a new drawing.
The big difference between the SIAC and the regular fleshlight is the inner ring diameter. The SIAC is only 1 7/8" diameter compared to 2 5/8" diameter for the regular fleshlight. There is a lot more expansion room when you enter on the regular fleshlight.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

More photos of the defectively poured silicone figure. Remember they will make a new mold that is stronger this time, so the defects will be absent in the next pour. In light of the defects, I don't think I will buy this figure, even though they are only charging the cost of silicone. The entire figure is 1.2 meters long (her butt is 58 inches in circumference!), and they will make an upper body later on to be attached to it by some metal interior hook. I notice that there is no seam line along the side of the figure, which is inevitable in all sex dolls. I wonder how they avoided that, which is definitely a bonus aspect that all sex dolls lack.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (20.94 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (40.39 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (20.1 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (17.51 KiB) Viewed 4316 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (45.12 KiB) Viewed 4316 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Bigbuttlover wrote:I notice that there is no seam line along the side of the figure, which is inevitable in all sex dolls. I wonder how they avoided that, which is definitely a bonus aspect that all sex dolls lack.
That's very interesting, they do nice work.

Here's my theory:

Since this is just a one-off mold and not being used for mass production, they may have made a thin seamless silcone "glove mold" to go inside of the 2 piece rigid support shell. That way when the support shell is removed they can just peel the glove mold off like a pair of tights.

That would also explain the "dents" in the finished product. The extra weight of the thicker silicone eventually pulled the thin glove mold away from the support shell as they turned the mold during the casting process thus producing the caved in areas or "dents". The guy in the Siliconefutur videos actually has a clever idea to avoid this problem. He drills holes in the support shell and then puts silicone over the holes which in turn stick to the silicone mold and keep the mold from falling away from the mold shell when it's turned during casting.

Just my theory of course. :wink:

MF

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

MannequinFan wrote:Since this is just a one-off mold and not being used for mass production, they may have made a thin seamless silcone "glove mold" to go inside of the 2 piece rigid support shell. That way when the support shell is removed they can just peel the glove mold off like a pair of tights.
You seem to know your stuff, so maybe you are right. That they made a "thin seamless silcone glove mold" would explain why their mold was not thick enough to do the job right (and so they say they will make the mold thicker this time around). So, despite the major cons, of my project:

1. Two-piece connectable doll instead of one piece due to the enormous weight,
2. No joint movements possible,
3. No jello soft boobs or butt,

I do get the following major pros that are lacking in all current sex dolls and are of great value to me:

1. It has the exact body shape, height, and measurements I want, with no current sex doll even coming close to matching these,
2. It will have what I consider the best feeling sex entry: a fleshlight,
3. There will be no seam line along the side of the figure,
4. I'm not restricted to a head from one doll manufacturer only (I'll probably be switching heads everyday!).

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Well, I've decided to buy the defective one after all. This is because the rear view does not look so defective, so I think I will put a fleshlight anus for reverse missionary anal sex. And entry looks pretty easy here since her butt sticks out so much. So two amazon dolls I will have, one for frontal and the other for the rear (both will have an upper body too). If the fleshlight does not stay locked because the core does not cooperate, then I can carve a bigger hole and place an entire Julie Ashton P&A, which will stay in fixed position because of its own weight (10.5 lbs).
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (40.39 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (20.1 KiB) Viewed 4236 times

Mr_Cellophane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mr_Cellophane »

BBL, do you have any updates on your project? I am curious if you have received the defective model yet and how things worked out with it. Also wanted to know if they have made the new mold for the second pour attempt.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Mr_Cellophane wrote:BBL, do you have any updates on your project? I am curious if you have received the defective model yet and how things worked out with it. Also wanted to know if they have made the new mold for the second pour attempt.
Thanks for asking. I actually did not buy the defective pair of legs because I want the best possible product. They are currently running tests right now to make sure that the second mold is perfect this time. Also they are running tests to see if they can make the legs spread out more in case I need to in order to get into the vagina. They will install the fleshlight vagina for me too. I just have to be patient and encouraged them to continue running the tests. Rushing them will only result in another defective product.

I will post pictures once they are made. In the meantime, the defective product is still for sale for about $600, which they said is just the cost of the silicone (the model is 1.2 meters long with 2.5 cm thick of silicone). From the above photos, the rear side looks fine, so any big butt lover wanting rear sex may try to instal their own fleshlight in the butt and have a go at it.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Does anybody have good information on making the skeleton of a doll (lower body)? The sculptor is 100% cooperative in making this into the sexual product I want, and may be willing to try to build a skeleton in order for the legs to open wider for missionary sex, but he needs the information in order to take that on. His only experience is in placing metal rods in his silicone sculptures in order to make them stand and hold a pose, but not in bending the limbs. I have a few pictures of the skeleton of the Sophie doll and the Superbabe doll to pass to him. His first step would be to simply allow the legs to open into a wider V shape. Upwards rotation and bending at the knees need not be tackled right now. More detailed info and/or schematics on building a skeleton would be much appreciated if anybody here has access to them. If he can learn properly and make it happen, he can potentially make this into a fully functional sex doll (with fleshlight entries as a big bonus!).
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (14.88 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (14.31 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Assembled internal skeleton with foam inserts (Superbabe).jpg
Assembled internal skeleton with foam inserts (Superbabe).jpg (26.89 KiB) Viewed 4110 times

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

Wanted to wish you luck with this project. I know where you're coming from. I have a buddy who loves BIG booty. The dolls available on the market hold no interest to him because frankly they are all toothpick girls (dime a dozen). So it's great to see someone attempt making a huge booty doll.

What you need are detailed blueprints on how to make a doll skeleton. They will need details on the joint hinges, screws, bolts, materials to use, etc etc. I don't know if there's any doll manufacturers who are willing to give you blueprints. I'd say probably not since they have patents and shop secrets to protect. Maybe there's a forum veteran who's worked on their doll's skeleton and could relay all the details to you.

Good luck to you in any case. Looks like a tall order (literally)! :)

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Instead of making the doll into 2 pieces why dont you make the doll 5'9/5'11 38D-29-50?or 54 one whole doll!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

mandingo wrote:Instead of making the doll into 2 pieces why dont you make the doll 5'9/5'11 38D-29-50?or 54 one whole doll!
The mold has been finished already. The body dimensions cannot change. Your suggestion would still be way too heavy for one piece. I still prefer my chosen measurements anyway.

Troa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Troa »

I wish u luck and hope everything works out great

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They said that they still need more time to develop the skeleton because they've never done that before (and no one here is sending me any schematic information on how to build one). In the meantime, I'm not impatient because I'm getting plenty of fun from my Booty Room, which has been renovated a lot compared to the earlier photos on the first page of this thread (there are four standing mannequins at the back of the room not visible in these photos). I can't believe this room used be just a closet. On the left is Amazon Fatima from the Middle East, and on the right is Amazon Electra from Sweden. They are both anxiously waiting for Amazon Vicky to move in too.

[Pictures removed]

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

what picture?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS