www.beautiful-dolls.com

My Elf

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Elf

Post by Elfie »

:multi: Yes! Yess! :mrgreen: Then I will give you $5 according to an average wage rate here ($20/hr.)
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

Hi Motoko sorry for the late reply and thanks for the advice on blades.

i went with a scalpel as i tried to cut a insert made of silicone and couldn't manage more than a ripping with some craft knifes. :cry:

the scalpel cut so fine i couldn't even see the cut until i separated the silicone.

the elbow has completely snapped and her right shoulder seems to have gone from moving her arm to put on her clothes
on and off. im thinking about trying a full skeletal replacement but it will remove sexual function though i prefer to cuddle up with her and watch movies so non functioning won't make much difference. plus im hoping the new skeleton might enable her to stand and hold a pose too. :mrgreen: i hope.

p.s. i think i may have cracked up completely as when i made the first cut i kept thinking at any moment there was going to be blood. :cry:

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

well I have never had that problem. I has thought about making a way better joint that would hold pose a friction disk type joint using #8 counter sunk hex head machine screws and a nylon friction disk hold with a nylock nut on other side I may try that on other knee if I can find the materials to make the joint maybe make it from PVC I could get small blocks of it and carve it out and shape it with my dermal make it with a post that would mount with in the copper tube and set with a good quick setting epoxy. hmmmmm may have to try that. I have copper tube just like the ones in Elf I could make a prototype out side the doll

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

i have checked all my alices joint and all the wires are broken but the tape around them is keeping the bones together really well .

what might be better the the wire used at the moment would be a electrical wire super flexible but doesn't break over time.

i was thinking of trying a steel skeleton to try enabling her to stand unaided or just supported to prevent her falling over. :mrgreen:

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

weeeeeelll I have had a new arrival to the house and have like bizillion iron in fire now. the upgrades to Ryoko my Elf/Fox Demon are going along nice the sewing projects are moving slowly and I have added a new addition to my doll family in the form of a Boy Toy that I will post in the Boy Toy forum but I can not think of a name for her. SOOOOOOOOO I decided on letting all the friendly people in this forum give suggestion on a name. only thing I ask it be Japanese name. she is going be a winged demon. so have fun with that. Some may ask why I jump ship and get boy toy well it sort of a fixer upper and the price was good.

here kind of idea what I going for

also kind of like

l
l
l
\ l /
V
my Sig

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Hi Motoko.... I have two names for you.

"Chomaya", the combination of CHOU (蝶): Japanese name meaning "butterfly." and AMAYA: Japanese name meaning "night rain."
"Chomiko" , the combination of CHOU and KAMIKO (上子): Japanese name meaning "superior child."

Ryoko means bright child (refreshing child) right? ....
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

yes Ryoko means refreashing child as my name means child of the capital

Cindylover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Action videos

Post by Cindylover »

On the Internet I dit find action videos with Real Dolls and modified Dollfie Dolls.
I did not find an action video with an Elf doll.
Is there any?

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

yes. I got a very cute one indeed :) the story takes place in a suburb area, it's a Japanese anime about a couple (human and elf) who felt in love and married. The girl is a very sweet elf who was not accepted by human community. Wherever she goes shopping she got nothing from the fresh market grocery; everyone closes their store once she approaches; even kids were told by parent to hate her (kids threw pebbles to her and ran away, but later realized her kindness and they became fond of her). She never got angry. That was not the only problem in their marriage. The big one is indeed about sex!
in that the elf's vagina is too small for the guy, no matter how much lube he put in. So the guy had to take an adventurous journey to get a magical honey (for lube) from a mythical land of the hybrid creature (bird+human ladies) whose queen is looking for a man to mate with because this whole land doesn't have a man at all. .....story goes on .... lol

Cindylover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Action

Post by Cindylover »

With action I mean a video like this: http://xhamster.com/movies/2219225/mini ... msuit.html
But than with an Elf Doll with an natural vagina.

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dollman2 »

Not that i have ever seen no.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow you did a great job on her and she looks amazing. :mrgreen:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Cindylover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Prove

Post by Cindylover »

The video is not mine, an other guy uploaded it to Xhamster. The video proves that it is very good possible with a modified Dollfie doll. What I want is visual prove that it is equal possible with an Elf doll. I like small silicon sex dolls (50-80 cm) with a natural vagina, no inserts. They are not so very expensive as full size dolls, can give you equal pleasure and are easy to store. An Elf doll is made for sex, not just for a show doll. Before I buy one I want to be sure that she can fully have me. (average caucasion dick size) A video say more than just words.

Cindylover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cindylover »

What is the difference between the Elf (Faye) and Daisy?

dnnyndrsn

Post by dnnyndrsn »

Your Elf looks gorgeous! I'm shopping for something this size for ease of moving and storing, and was advised to be cautious about where I ordered from. Right now, I'm looking at "Beautiful Doll" and "1am USA", anyone familiar with or have experience with either company?

To: Cindylover, from what I have learned, apparently Elf and Daisy are the same doll with different choices of heads.

INFORMATIONS