exdollofficial.com

A few questions about the DS please

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

zeock9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A few questions about the DS please

Post by zeock9 »

Hello,
I'm currently looking into your 158/161 dolls and was wondering if Doll Sweet could answer a few questions for me please;

1. The distinct area of interest for me is the 'pose-ability' of a doll, as I primarily intend to use her for photo-shoots hence it's very important to me that the doll be able to cross her legs or put her thighs/knees together.
I've seen many wonderful pictures on your website and they seem to be one of the best dolls at doing so.
Can they naturally maintain that pose without any external pressures?
Do they come with finger-wires?
Also, I didn't see an option to choose whether I wanted the 'hard joints' or 'soft joints' on your Order page, when do I get to specify that?

2. If I send you a photo of a face, can your artist replicate that makeup so the doll would resemble the face in that picture?
Or is the makeup predetermined by the face I choose?

Do you offer an option to choose a skin color variation as well?

3. I'd like a clarification please - does the $700 shipping charge cover all duty/tax/VAT/tariffs/customs fees that are associated with the international shipping?
Or will I be responsible to take care of those that apply to me later on my own, separate from the shipping cost?

4. If I submit my order today and paid in full, what kind of lead time can I realistically expect?
Can I expect the doll to ship before the US Thanksgiving?

Thank you for your time,

regards,

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: A few questions about the DS please

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi, Thank you for your interest in our doll.

I try to reply to your questions.

--------
1. it's very important to me that the doll be able to cross her legs or put her thighs/knees together.

yes, our doll can pose-ability, and it can fixable legs and knees together.
--------

Can they naturally maintain that pose without any external pressures?

yes, the doll can fix the almost pose, also it can standing with single hand at wall.
( but we do not recommend the doll stand or keep a pose for long time, it is too pressure on silicone skin)

about the doll movement, please visit our website "gallery" page, there are some videos for reference.
here is link:http://www.dsdoll.com/en/gallery.html#video

--------
Do they come with finger-wires?

yes, the doll have option for finger, it can make finger pose.
here is a viedo for reference: http://www.dsdoll.com/en/videos.php?video=vd_161hand

-------
Also, I didn't see an option to choose whether I wanted the 'hard joints' or 'soft joints' on your Order page, when do I get to specify that?

the hard joints and sofe joints is new options, we did not update the web site yet, you can written in the order form.

---------

2. If I send you a photo of a face, can your artist replicate that makeup so the doll would resemble the face in that picture?
Or is the makeup predetermined by the face I choose?

sorry for that we can not imitate or refer to any real persons for makeup.

-----------

Do you offer an option to choose a skin color variation as well?

we have 4 color options, if you like some special color, please send me email with picture, but we can not guarantee it make 100% same silicone color skin.

-----------

3. I'd like a clarification please - does the $700 shipping charge cover all duty/tax/VAT/tariffs/customs fees that are associated with the international shipping? Or will I be responsible to take care of those that apply to me later on my own, separate from the shipping cost?

the $700 is a reference price.

shipping fee only depends on your address, this is door to door delivery. you don't need to pay extra shipping fee, but you may need to pay for customs fee.
but i am not sure how your country's customs charge you for tax or customs fee. ( please ask some one who has experience )
when the doll arrived, usually the shipping company ( DHL or TNT) will call you for make an appointment delivery time or ask you pay customs fee.

-------------
4. If I submit my order today and paid in full, what kind of lead time can I realistically expect?
Can I expect the doll to ship before the US Thanksgiving?

you do not need pay in full, you can make first payment of 30%.
make a doll will take 2~3 weeks ( include make up and color painting ).
I will email you the picture about the process for update.
and you pay the rest of the amount befor we shipping the doll to you.

shipping may cost 1~2 weeks.

---------------

I hope those anwser may help. and sorry for that my terrible English may have misunderstood

INFORMATIONS