Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

Post by Raven917 »

Hello! New forumite here - I just recently took the plunge and ordered a doll from BoyToy that I've had my eye on for awhile. Recently, all things came together in this non-euclidian, fantabulerific confluence, and I was able to afford the one I wanted! So I'm stuck waiting a month while she gets herself all put together and ready to go. Finding this site almost completely at random gave me the last little push I needed to make my decision, so I figured I should sign up, caw out a hello and introduce myself. For those interested in knowing, the lady in question is as follows:

BoyToy, C-Series
Body 1, Cadence

I remember awhile back I saw some of Stacy Leigh's wonderful shots of the Cadence doll, and was just thunderstruck by how amazing she looked. So after some considerable hemming and hawing, I was able to get things set up for one of my own. Honestly, I feel like I'm going to have a hard time waiting out the month. :P Of course, the best part is the excuse to buy clothing for her - I've already bought up to my limit in stuff, including a few nice business suits and a marvelous Miskatonic University hoodie. I get the feeling that milady will be quite the clotheshorse after she moves in.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum Raven. Thats a nice doll, good choice! :D Look around and have fun.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Raven917 and welcome to the forum... :D

Congrats on your order... and yes you are in the waiting period as most have experienced... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congrats and welcome, Raven. It sounds like you will be taking good care of your lady, and we wish you all the best. Glad you found the forum; you will find a lot of similar minded fantabulerific folks here to share your experience with and talk doll shop. Look forward to seeing you around.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Another one bites the dust :D Great choice of doll and you won't be dissappointed. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Thank you all for the welcome - going to have to see about getting my camera back up to snuff soon so I can snap off some pictures when she gets all settled in.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

welcome,, nice doll selection.
i hope owning is as fun as the longing for her.

BG

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

first welcome to the doll forum, BT great choice, remember were all pulling for you , because were all in this together :)
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hey Raven ...

Really cool, sexy and fun dolls to have 'Hanging' around !
Siren Stacy 097.jpg
Siren Stacy 097.jpg (847.26 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Welcome o the Dollforum.
I am also in that waiting period, and I'll tell you it's not easy.
A little warning to people like you and me; Don't buy clothes for the doll unless you buy stretch clothes and stuff that can be tightened and loosened.

Not everything will fit as specified. Don't waste your money on forehand ;-)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the order!!
Raven917 wrote:I get the feeling that milady will be quite the clotheshorse after she moves in.
Oh yes, these ladies simply demand more and more stuff from you, and you'll be all too happy to purchase it... ever since I've become a doll owner, browsing through women's clothes has become fun :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Mistress wrote:Welcome o the Dollforum.
I am also in that waiting period, and I'll tell you it's not easy.
A little warning to people like you and me; Don't buy clothes for the doll unless you buy stretch clothes and stuff that can be tightened and loosened.

Not everything will fit as specified. Don't waste your money on forehand ;-)
Solid advice - what little I've bought so far has been more loose (I'm a deficient pervert, never cared for skin-tight stuff) and I'm guessing about a size bigger than the doll's specs allow for (Size S when it calls for XS, for example). Still, that advice is something handy to take on board for future purchases, especially as I will have to be smarter with my money on her for the time being. :P

One other question for the forum at large - I have a smooth leather easy chair - If I laid down a smooth cloth over the sitting parts, could I have the doll lounging in the chair for the most part without causing her damage? My closet space is practically nonexistent, so I'm down to letting her lounge in a chair or be lazy and take the bed whenever she isn't demanding my time.

Thanks in advance.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Just powder her down good and leather should not be a problem. Closet space mite be I have two dolls and they have taken over half of a walk in closet! If they want more and I will have to build an addition. :D

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

deerman wrote:Just powder her down good and leather should not be a problem. Closet space mite be I have two dolls and they have taken over half of a walk in closet! If they want more and I will have to build an addition. :D
Haha, I live in a trailer, so the idea of building space into it is problematic at best, but if I can with a little effort just let her chill in the chair or on the bed, then it's all good. The look on my friend's face as he walks into the door and sees her sitting there for the first time is going to be pretty awesome, too, I suspect.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The absolute best way to 'store' a doll is to have it hanging free (like in my photo).

Maybe you could place an eyebolt/lag into your ceiling somewhere to effectuate this.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS