sexyrealsexdolls.com

Emperial Props Studios -Repair & Fix it Studio -opening soon

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Emperial Props Studios -Repair & Fix it Studio -opening soon

Post by mannequin man »

Hi guys & dolls. (EFFECTIVE MARCH, 2014) - EMPERIAL PROPS STUDIOS is announcing opening of a Repair, restore, fix-it, alteration & modification STUDIO / WORKSHOP based in Muncie IN. we will be specializing in all areas of repair, restore, etc. for the following Items.
(a) Silicone Love dolls-(any age, brand or type), (b) Mannequins (any mild to wild modifications, & or alterations.
Description : due to the recent purchase of many special tools & equipment, & materials, We will be opening a specialty studio / workshop equipped to handle small orders from individuals needing custom work, fabrication, modification, alteration, & creation of any & all 'Love Dolls" that fall into the Silicone or Mannequin arena. ( no plush dolls or latex)..sorry
If you have a Love Doll in need of just a few stitches, or a complete restoration, this is the place. also, as an accomplished sculpter, can work with you to bring your Fantasy Love doll to reality. with email pics & such, I'll work with you 1 on 1, to help in any way I can.
Sincerely, TM. Walters, EMPERIAL PROPS STUDIOS
2800 W. MEMORIAL DR. LOT # 98
MUNCIE, IN. 47302
(765)-760-1217

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Emperial Props Studios -Repair & Fix it Studio -opening

Post by Dollarhyde »

Sounds like you're going to be the NEW Slade... Good luck with your venture... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Dollarhyde wrote:Sounds like you're going to be the NEW Slade... Good luck with your venture... :glou:
Thanx Man, boy, you really get around in here like me huh ? :lol: that's cool. Well, Unfortunently I bet I have no clue what im biting off here, huh ... :?: well, maybe I can help a mate or two....mm

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Your silicone repairs are going to be pretty much the easiest to do... it's when it comes to the surgical procedures when you need to open up the doll and complete work dealing with the skeletal structure and then re-closing the area is going to be the challenge... this is where Slade excelled at... Good luck... I'm sure you will be busy because if you do a great job you will have people sending you dolls from all over the country... :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Anyone know what ever happened to Slade, The Realdoll Doctor, he had the greatest resale business but havent seen him on her in years???

INFORMATIONS