Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Stacey - RD2 Body D

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I really want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the great comments and questions made throughout this forum post. You guys are the best and all your comments keep encouraging me to do more and more photos that I can share with everyone. I know I've missed a few questions here and there, I apologize, I'll try to do better at answering them.

Well its about that time again when the CoverDoll Mag gets close to releasing its next issue, and you guessed it, Stacey has another photo-blog tossed in the pages. This time Stacey shows a little of her "Bad Girl" side with her new tattoos. Everyone keep an eye out for the July issue of CoverDoll, there's a hot new coverdoll featured and some great new photo-blogs.
We all know how much Stacey like to tease you all, so here's a sneak peak to get you in the mood!
Attachments
DSC_0180-2.jpg
DSC_0180-2.jpg (617.47 KiB) Viewed 4114 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

These tattoos are great, she´s a really bad girl, I love her,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

What a badass doll! My favorite combo is the Michele face, brown Kohl's wig, and blue eyes. That body D is off the hook. :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Yep that's pretty hot alright!
Love that hair on her Rocky, it really suits her! Stacey is looking awesome!

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I really do love the new wig on Stacey as well Supersoul. Speaking of hair unfortunately Stacey original long black wig had gotten so tangled and knotted that there was really no way to make it look as nice as it use to look. This is the main reason you haven't seen it photoed lately. I know a lot of you loved the long black wig, so did I, but it was really before I knew how to take good care of them, it had just become frizzy and too messy. I was considering throwing it out until April came into the picture, her face structure really seemed like it would be well suited with a black wig. I put it on her and wrapped a sheet around her body, grabbed a pair of scissors and gave her a hair cut. To my surprise it came out looking pretty nice and really goes well with her face IMO. What do you all think? It will probably look good on Stacey as well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hell yes, that wig looks great now that you cut it! Great way to fix up a wig that has some issues like extra long wigs can sometimes get! I did the same thing to several old wigs that I got with Jenna and salvaged them!! :D No need to throw out an old wig that can be cut and changed into a different look! You did well my friend and April looks delicious with it on!! :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

April looks great with the new old wig, you did a perfect job on it and the black hair matches her blue eyes just fine, :whistle:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

thanks rockman, I credit you for helping me to take the plunge. I bought a used rd. Plan to buy new by this time next year. body d of course. Hopefully they have an asian face by that time.keep up the good work.

Scaper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scaper »

Stacey is a knockout but April looks amazing! Definitely getting a Laila face when I order my Body D.

Popalardo 22

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Can someone help explain the feel of the real doll body d? What does her body feel like besides her ass and tits? How soft is she on a scale ? And what does her pussy and ass feel like during sex

Popalardo 22

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Does her butt jiggle like the video depicts? Can you share your own jiggle video?

dollhouse

Post by dollhouse »

Wow, this has been the most enjoyable thread I have had a browse through so far. Stacey and the new April look are both incredibly stunning. You are one lucky man to own such a delight :)

No update in this thread for a few months. Hope all is OK and looking forward to more pic sets when you are ready.

I'm looking forward to starting out on my doll journey in a few months by purchasing the legs, feet, pussy and ass torso half body as I love legs and feet in glossy pantyhose so thought it would be a nice introduction.

On that note, I'd love to see some pics of Stacey and April's sexy legs and feet in sheer black glossy pantyhose please (preferably reinforced toe, and not fishnets), that would really make my day. :D

All the best...

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi dollhouse, Stacey is on leave at the moment but I'm sure she'll be back soon with some more great pics for us all. In the meantime you might not have seen her blog at CoverDoll, here's a link to most of her posts http://coverdoll.com/drupal/search/node/stacey :wink:

Enjoy :)
dollhouse wrote:Wow, this has been the most enjoyable thread I have had a browse through so far. Stacey and the new April look are both incredibly stunning. You are one lucky man to own such a delight :)

No update in this thread for a few months. Hope all is OK and looking forward to more pic sets when you are ready.

I'm looking forward to starting out on my doll journey in a few months by purchasing the legs, feet, pussy and ass torso half body as I love legs and feet in glossy pantyhose so thought it would be a nice introduction.

On that note, I'd love to see some pics of Stacey and April's sexy legs and feet in sheer black glossy pantyhose please (preferably reinforced toe, and not fishnets), that would really make my day. :D

All the best...
 Click to go to Coverdoll

orlan

Post by orlan »

great looking choices man. looks beautiful

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

37 pages of gorgeousness ... incredible ride