www.beautiful-dolls.com

Reiko Review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jimmyjamma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Reiko Review

Post by jimmyjamma »

Hello all,

I've just ordered my Reiko doll with the following specs:

Height: 45"
Face: 2
Eyes: Black
Hair: Long Black

This was my very first doll order, so naturally I had a lot of questions. I dealt with Joy from Beautiful Dolls, and she has been extremely helpful answering everything regarding the doll ordering process. So far, their customer service has been excellent. 5 stars!

My doll was in-stock, so they were able to send me images of the actual doll that I'll be receiving. They said I should receive it within about 10 days.

Once I receive the doll, I'll post more images and complete my in-depth review. For all current Reiko doll owners, do you happen to have any suggestions for storage? I was thinking of using a large weatherproof trunk (e.g. SBK Industrial Cases) with foam inside. Also, do you have any suggestions on where to buy clothing for the doll? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

The_Man83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Reiko Review

Post by The_Man83 »

Hey Jimmy, I didn't order Rieko, I'm getting the Macy doll Monday. If you want to buy lingerie then you can on the BD site. I'm pretty sure all the lingerie would fill the full size dolls like Reiko, Macy, etc, but you can ask Joy for recommendations.

Also, the lingerie I ordered had black straps and I was advised not to use it as it might stain the doll. Just something to keep in mind. I'm going to order about 3 sets of clothes once I get mine Monday. Good luck!

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Maybe get a memory foam bed cover (thick, if they have 'em, or double up) and either fold it up to make a little resting place, or install them on your bed (if you don't mind being so unbelievably comfortable that you fall right to sleep) and let her sleep on your sheets (as long as they are very light)! I've seen a lot of dolls packed in memory foam in the pictures and have read in some suggestions to use it to avoid crushing in the rear and to help keep the original shape. I don't know if this applies to this doll specifically, but I would like to get one of these dolls as well, so the answer matters to me, too!

:glou:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

pasinkaz

Post by pasinkaz »

:multi: :multi: Beautiful doll mate! I loooove the long black hair!

I am expecting my Jasmine from IamdollUSA within the next 2 weeks :D :D .

I have small sized clothing (not exactly sure which :whistle: - will try to figure this out) and am hoping it will fit. The outfits come from Vietnam.
Should these clothes fit, I will be buying more and probably get orders for other small doll owners.
Shoes however remain a problem I guess, getting nice heels size 23 can be a pain.
Enjoy your lady!
Cheers! :glou:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats on your order... she looks great... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

jimmyjamma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyjamma »

The_Man83 wrote:Hey Jimmy, I didn't order Rieko, I'm getting the Macy doll Monday. If you want to buy lingerie then you can on the BD site. I'm pretty sure all the lingerie would fill the full size dolls like Reiko, Macy, etc, but you can ask Joy for recommendations.

Also, the lingerie I ordered had black straps and I was advised not to use it as it might stain the doll. Just something to keep in mind. I'm going to order about 3 sets of clothes once I get mine Monday. Good luck!

I spoke to Joy about their clothes, but unfortunately none of them fit this doll. Reiko is smaller than full-size, so finding sexy clothes for her may be a difficult task. I'll continue to look.

Legman-62

Post by Legman-62 »

Awesome! Love the long black hair too!

Misana

Post by Misana »

Congratulations on your new Reiko! She looks great :) My 130 cm anime doll isn't as small as the Reiko doll and I was able to find clothes mostly in girls sizes to fit her. Probably you could get some custom made clothes but I had fun just going to the thrift stores and trying out various cute and inexpensive outfits.

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bassdaddy58 »

Oh boy oh boy!!!!!!

Seems like there are going to be a BUNCH of happy horny fellas pretty darn soon!!!!!

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Just you wait till you get your girl!!!!! You will be PLEASED!!

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

TeleEld
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TeleEld »

Congrats on the order - Really looking fwd to pics when you find her the sexy clothes :D

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Air Girl Usahane doll clothes may fit!! Thez ZEXY!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

jimmyjamma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyjamma »

My doll is scheduled to arrive this Wednesday. Quick shipping! Thanks BD.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

jimmyjamma wrote:My doll is scheduled to arrive this Wednesday. Quick shipping! Thanks BD.
You are welcome :) This time credit goes also to the shipping company :mrgreen:
Let us know when Reiko will be there and if you two get along :) I hope that you will be happy with her <3
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

jimmyjamma
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyjamma »

I received my doll, and she looks great! I've also ordered a bunch of "One size fits most" lingerie, in hopes that it will fit her. I'll be taking a ton of pics in early January, then will post them here for everyone to view. I'll also include an in-depth review.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

jimmyjamma wrote:I received my doll, and she looks great! I've also ordered a bunch of "One size fits most" lingerie, in hopes that it will fit her. I'll be taking a ton of pics in early January, then will post them here for everyone to view. I'll also include an in-depth review.
Glad to hear that you like her! :D
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS