www.beautiful-dolls.com

How is sex and cleanup with anime doll?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

How is sex and cleanup with anime doll?

Post by TheMan01 »

Easy to get doll into good position and do the deed? How do you fellas go about cleaning, primarily the area around the insert, afterwards?

bassdaddy58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How is sex and cleanup with anime doll?

Post by bassdaddy58 »

A portable dry cleaner!!

I could imagine the yucky jizz stains !! :x :x :x

That's why I LOVE silicone!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I will compare to a standard Teddybabe which is Anime doll's closest competitor and priced very close to one another.

The Sex:

The doll positions herself well into almost any position you can imagine. As you know, the doll is limited to vaginal sex. The doll's appearance does serve to facilitate increased sexual desire. The feel of the actual pussy will depend almost entirely on the insert. This is okay, but a high quality insert is not optional for the doll if you expect good sex. Teddybabes I have used in the past have a natural compression on your cock during sex. This natural compression is only very slightly present in the Anime doll; therefore, a high quality insert is a MUST HAVE in order to compensate.

The Cleanup:

If you attach a female condom to the back end of the insert to catch your cum, then interior cleanup is a breeze. If you like to do your Anime doll with her legs closed, then you will get some wetness and eventual staining on the inner thighs. As long you let the doll dry thoroughly before storing her, mold should not be too much of a concern.

Overall:

The Anime doll was more fun to use for fantasy settings than Teddybabes; however, I was able to achieve a tighter pussy feel using a standard Teddybabe doll. If I am trying to cum a 2nd or 3rd time, the Teddybabe doll was able to get me off more consistently; however, I was able to get off about equally well with both dolls during the First Round.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

bassdaddy58 wrote:A portable dry cleaner!!

Well hopefully that would be avoided, but it is an interesting point, since accidents do happen.

I was initially just wondering about keeping it sanitary down there after your genitals were near/pubes go on it, but yeah, what does one do if they have an accidental spill?

As I was submitting, saw DollAfficionado's post come up.

Thanks for the great input! Now, when you talk about catching the semen, do you mean that the included insert has a hole in the back? The rubber pussies I own right now only have the one hole in them, though I do have some new ones on the way that may be different. Is the female condom still necessary if there's no exit hole?

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

(outside)Sponge cleaning with Woolite, then let dry & spritz of Febreeze once every 2 weeks if needed.

(internal) Not needed if you use a latex, vinyl, nitrile glove, or plastic bag to seal an open end insert. Some inserts are one opening only; those seen to work best as they create some 'suction' during application.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

TheMan01 wrote:
bassdaddy58 wrote:A portable dry cleaner!!

Well hopefully that would be avoided, but it is an interesting point, since accidents do happen.

I was initially just wondering about keeping it sanitary down there after your genitals were near/pubes go on it, but yeah, what does one do if they have an accidental spill?

As I was submitting, saw DollAfficionado's post come up.

Thanks for the great input! Now, when you talk about catching the semen, do you mean that the included insert has a hole in the back? The rubber pussies I own right now only have the one hole in them, though I do have some new ones on the way that may be different. Is the female condom still necessary if there's no exit hole?
I've had such an accident before, but got it cleaned up without much effort. The fabric doesn't seem to stain as easily as you'd expect. The included insert (At least mine) doesn't have an exit hole. It depends on what insert you use, but for open ended inserts like Fleshlight, a plastic bag is already enough for any insert, even if it's just to make it easier to put the insert in the doll. As a matter of fact, I close that end myself using a rubber band and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

DollAfficionado

If you use a closed-ended insert, it is possible you could get spillover depending upon how much empty space is available at the end of the insert and the volume of your load. Additionally, closed-ended inserts have the added benefit of creating a sort of suction effect. If spillover does become a problem, you could (very carefully) cut a hole in the back end. Be careful if you do this as a slip of the blade could destroy the insert or slash your hand. I use the Latinas Noches larger size insert with my Anime. It fits almost perfectly and it is extra long so the head of your penis is unlikely to push through the end unless you have a 10"+ penis. The insert that comes with the doll feels good but the clear color ruins some of the visual attractiveness of the pussy.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

DA, what do you think causes that compression you mentioned with the other brand, and which would you put your seal of approval on?

Personally, I can't see myself trying for 2 or 3 times in one go. >_>

DollAfficionado

Initially, I would use the included clear insert since it costs you nothing. If you decide that you like the closed-ended insert and its suction effect and you have the money to spend, then I would recommend using a Fleshlight as many other users have recommended. If you want a less expensive insert or you prefer an open-ended insert, then I would recommend an insert like the Latinas Noches that has a wide diameter and extra long length. When I return home from vacation, I will take a picture of the insert that I use. It will help you gauge the length and diameter that will be required. If you have the bucks to spend, then a Fleshlight would provide a superior (but not inexpensive) experience. Open-ended inserts are slightly easier to clean and will dry faster than a closed-ended insert; however, it is not a significant issue unless you wish to "reset" the pussy for another use within 2 hours of having cleaned it.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

I have a couple meikis now, with 2 fleshlights and a Tenga on the way, so I'm pretty well covered on that end. :D

DollAfficionado

That should last you a long time. I usually replace my insert after approximately every 100 uses.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Another question: When you're using a fleshlight for an insert, are you putting the entire thing in there with the case, or just the inner part?

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

I only put in the inner part of it, closing the open end with a rubberband and covering the sleeve with a plastic bag to make it easier to get it in. There's no way the case would fit in there.

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Shadow X wrote:I only put in the inner part of it, closing the open end with a rubberband and covering the sleeve with a plastic bag to make it easier to get it in. There's no way the case would fit in there.
Good info, thanks.

So I've seen some posts lately saying the 160cm doll is heavy. It's advertised at 8kg, isn't that like ~20 pounds? How heavy does the doll actually feel? Also, how fragile are they, if you're trying to cuddle in bed and carry them around, or if you were to have rough sex with them?

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Around 18 lbs, I believe. It doesn't feel that heavy and as for being fragile, I don't really know since I'm pretty careful around them (I'm not willing to experiment how much they can take. That's up for BD to tell). Cuddling them in bed and carrying them around is no problem. I don't know about the rough sex.

INFORMATIONS