www.beautiful-dolls.com

BB's Reiko vagina question

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

BB's Reiko vagina question

Post by ipadoll »

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and I recently ordered my very first doll from BB.
I want to know the difference between built-in vagina and insert vagina ($160 +).
What's the benefit of having insert vagina over built in? Pro or con?
Is Reiko's height 120cm over 116cm worth extra $200?
It will be my first doll and I hope I made a right decision.
What do you guys think?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: BB's Reiko vagina question

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello ipadoll and welcome to the forum... Congrats on your first doll order as well... :glou:

The difference in the built in versus the removable is more an issue of convince when it comes to cleaning. Inserts have always been easier to clean compared to need to take the whole doll and squatting her over a toilet to clean her out with a douche bulb.

As far as whether you made a good choice on size is going to be a matter of personal choice... :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ipadoll »

Hi Dollarhyde,

What would be a good way to clean built in vagina after use?
Reiko's only 120cm tall, so where can I find good clothing? :)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

ipadoll wrote:Hi Dollarhyde,

What would be a good way to clean built in vagina after use?
Reiko's only 120cm tall, so where can I find good clothing? :)
Those who have the older Silicone dolls with built in's usually use a condom or you can go out and buy a douche kit or use a turkey baster along with some anti-bacterial soap or toy cleaning solution.

As far as clothing goes you might want to contact the manufacture and ask what clothing size would fit the doll. Your probably going to be looking in the kids department for clothing.

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

I ordered and got my Reiko doll about two weeks ago. I got the built in vag. It is my first doll and I was not sure what options I should get. For looks I like the build in looks more natural. I kinda wish I had a removable vag so I can mod it. The built in vag is nice and soft and very tight, there are times that I would like it to be more soft and not so tight with a removable I can change the insert as needed. Overall Reiko does a very good job and maybe to good of a job. I have the posable finger and 120cm doll. If you want compact and ease of storage go with the small model but the taller model looks great when she is sitting around with you. Being taller Reiko can stand on the floor while I sit on the edge of my bed and her bottom is the perfect height. I only had time to be with Reiko once since I got her. After a few more times with her I may decide to mod her myself too use my own removable insert (not sure yet). The softer silicone vag may be a little closer to the real thing. You will enjoy her very much, she is very very cute. The 120cm size doll is the best fit for me, I don't think Having a larger doll is what I need at this time. You have to choose what fits you best for the time. Oh and cost was a factor, Reiko is a very good buy for the price.
Open for Business. Visit us at our website http://www.AikoDoll.com

ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ipadoll »

Thanks guys for the tip! I have to think of way to make it clean :)

@grafx

I believe Reiko comes with 116cm and 120cm. I don't think 4cm will make much difference. Does it?

INFORMATIONS