www.beautiful-dolls.com

I got my doll today. First impression.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: I got my doll today. First impression.

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi ipadoll, congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon. She looks really cute. Treat her well and she´ll make you happier than you ever imagined. What´s her name? Please share more pics and submit her to the Doll Matrix to join the growing crowd of BB dolls. :wink:
By the way, moomoo, mechadolls are still weighing that much, Brigitte is a mechadoll but I got used to her weight and I love her very much. As her spine isn´t rigid she feels lighter than you think once you learned how to handle the weight. 8)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ipadoll »

Obin wrote:With my silicone doll, I place her on a plastic storage tub. I use a hose that attaches to the tub nozzle. I wet her, soap her up and rinse. I have to remove the head and place a plastic bag over the neck that I place a rubber band over to keep water from entering the body. For the vaginal and anal, I flush with water using the tub hose. Then, I insert soap and use a construct that includes a paper towel, plastic bag and a kitchen spoon. I don't have your model of doll. Mine has a vaginal depth of about 8.5 inches. You might not need to make such a tool. Of course, I rinse the tunnels.

I imagine hair is sticking to the doll's skin. Applying corn starch will work wonders. In fact, any hair stuck to the silicone often just falls off after the application.
Thanks for the tip. I just washed her up with warm water with soap :)

ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ipadoll »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi ipadoll, congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon. She looks really cute. Treat her well and she´ll make you happier than you ever imagined. What´s her name? Please share more pics and submit her to the Doll Matrix to join the growing crowd of BB dolls. :wink:
By the way, moomoo, mechadolls are still weighing that much, Brigitte is a mechadoll but I got used to her weight and I love her very much. As her spine isn´t rigid she feels lighter than you think once you learned how to handle the weight. 8)
Chris
I didn't name her yet but I'll name her soon :)
When I heard it was 35lb, I thought it would be like feather lol.

ipadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ipadoll »

I kind realize that I want real life size doll at least 160cm :(

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

Reiko is very cute Congrats! She is a great doll I have one myself, just got her a few weeks ago. I wash her in the tub with no head on then use baby powder, a light sprinkle all over her till she is silky soft smooth.
Open for Business. Visit us at our website http://www.AikoDoll.com

INFORMATIONS