www.textiledoll.com

new fabric doll company?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new fabric doll company?

Post by Yardman »

The full bush look rocks!
Happy Hippy Chic tripping dreams for me

DNA

Post by DNA »

Textile Doll wrote:Thanks, guys, I will take into consideration all your wishes!
Pubic hair is not so easy for cloth dolls. Fabric poorly kept hair and I have to sew separate strands. Therefore look a little wild. I could cutting pubic hair without problems, but I wanted to make one doll in retro style.
In the future I will consider different ways to create pubic hair.
Your designs are very excellent AS IS.

Feedback is good, but these folks do not represent the DF general population.

Please be careful of time wasters who ask for modifications and then not even buy a doll.

The people who count are the ones on your waiting list who appreciate YOUR vision and YOUR designs.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

DNA wrote :

Please be careful of time wasters who ask for modifications and then not even buy a doll.

My FRIENDLY response to everyone : I agree that the design of the doll is excellent but I am also one of those people who make suggestions to doll owners about what would improve their dolls and don't buy them" yet , their will come a day when i will be able to " ( as i do not have as much money as other people , probably most people ) When i make suggestions as to what looks nice or what might improve a doll , i am only trying to be helpful with the doll company (which ever one i am talking to at the time ) Any doll company can leave or take my advice as far as me making them .
True a doll company can't and probably shouldn't do everything everyone says ( that's where common sense of a doll maker comes in handy ) but their are or can be good things that come out of some suggestions , whether a person making them buys a doll or not . the doll maker just needs to use his or her common sense of what is worth trying and or might actually improve a doll , everyone has their own personal taste which helps them decide on what dolls to purchase , as far as options .

My personal thanks to any and all doll makers who may have used any of my many suggestions . :D

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Textile Doll wrote:Thanks, guys, I will take into consideration all your wishes!

In the future I will consider different ways to create pubic hair.
This is very wise of you.

You will sell more dolls and greatly increase your customer base by offering customized pubic hair, and different body styles with varied breast size, butt size etc.

But you should not need to alter existing dolls. She looked very sell-able as she was!

Once a doll is created, sell it as is.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ks wrote : This is very wise of you.

You will sell more dolls and greatly increase your customer base by offering customized pubic hair, and different body styles with varied breast size, butt size etc.

But you should not need to alter existing dolls. She looked very sell-able as she was!

Once a doll is created, sell it as is.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

I second that and totally agree with Ks , these are the things just as other companies do offer as variety (within reason ) is what sells , as a doll company you know what extra expenses are possible in your overhead and time , i wish you a lot of luck (i know you need orders but i can't afford one at this time ) as i hope your business succeeds , your doll to me personally is the most lifelike doll i have ever seen made being cloth based , excellent , excellent job !

twoheads32
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by twoheads32 »

Has anyone made a purchase as yet for this fine artwork ? Ive been following this thread for some time now. Textile Doll owner is prompt in responding to emails. I would make the plunge and purchase, but the typical response is funds, especially being disabled vet. I would love to be the "tester" and make my assessment about this doll, but im sure the day and age of beta testers are gone. Hope to be able to make a full purchase in a few months... I really love the look of the Melissa doll with the ?red outfit.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

twoheads32, if you are the first one to make a purchase of one of these dolls please by all means tell the forum of your complete business transaction , delivery , and a review of the doll , i always ask people for a honest initial review of how the doll looks arrived etc. then a follow up in 3, 6, 9 months and a year , this better lets people know over time any , if any problems , or suggestions on what might make a better doll , "if anything !"
Maybe if you are the first buyer the doll maker will give you a slight discount on the doll that's for sale as a first customer ! :wink: to get the ball rolling sort of speaking !

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

The writing is on the wall- there is a demand for realistic plush/fabric dolls. I'm all for it.

My concerns about this doll are:
-the V area is too small to accept a large insert and the subsequent abuse.
-the material may be too light weight to support users body weight.
-the manufacturer may not be ready for mass production and customer service issues.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

I had been on the waiting list, and now my doll is in production. She is the five foot "Big Bertha" body, light tan skin, green eyes, Melissa face, long blondish with highlights wig, .....and size 7 feet.

Jury's patience, responsiveness, suggestions, and followup have all been nothing short of outstanding. I'm quite certain that I was a pain in the ass, just like anyone else who is unfamiliar with a new type of product or a new manufacturer. Actually...probably moreso. :oops:
Every question got a quick reply, a great answer, and always cheerful. When I asked about eye color. Bang. An email with current eye color options. Each email and response solidified my decision to go for it. All fears were allayed by constant professionalism, indecisiveness curtailed by great advice and solutions. Even down to waiting til production of my doll began to choose the EXACT wig I wanted, to ensure it's availability. Who does that?!
So....as to customer service so far - A+.
Further, I would add that the down payment to start a doll in production is almost ludicrously low, and Jury seemed adamant about it being just that much. Not half, or even a quarter down. So, for those worried about possible scams, I truly, truly, truly don't think so.
:glou:
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

LWhisperer wrote:I had been on the waiting list, and now my doll is in production. She is the five foot "Big Bertha" body, light tan skin, green eyes, Melissa face, long blondish with highlights wig, .....and size 7 feet.
LWhisperer wrote: ... patience, responsiveness, suggestions, and followup have all been nothing short of outstanding. I'm quite certain that I was a pain in the ass, just like anyone else who is unfamiliar with a new type of product or a new manufacturer. Actually...probably moreso. :oops:
Every question got a quick reply, a great answer, and always cheerful. When I asked about eye color. Bang. An email with current eye color options. Each email and response solidified my decision to go for it. All fears were allayed by constant professionalism, indecisiveness curtailed by great advice and solutions. Even down to waiting til production of my doll began to choose the EXACT wig I wanted, to ensure it's availability. Who does that?!
All the truly great scammers have these qualities. Then they send the final bill and make a killing! :wink:

Just kidding though, I'm confident this is not a scam.

The doll pics don't seem to be lifted from anywhere, or the fine users of this forum would have seen them somewhere.

Congratz on your doll order! :glou:

What's the wait time?
My Doll Album is here!

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

I honestly didn't ask the wait time! Silly, huh? I'm going to hazard a guess that it's about a month or so. My first contact with Jury was Feb 13, and a doll was just being finished, and another was next in line before mine.
The doll before mine was being made for an icon in the doll world. I'm not going to give away any secrets beyond the tease of that guy is the True idollator, not an enthusiast like me. His doll should be being shipped right now, and I'm looking forward with much anticipation for his reveal in the next couple weeks. Out of deference, I won't divulge more than that, but I'm champing at the bit. My belly button is puckering and unpuckering.
But I will say that, had I been the one making a doll for that guy, I'd have been crapping igloos, my finger and toe nails would be completely gone, I'd have been obsessing about perfection 24/7 from the day I took the order, and would probably be sucking my thumb in a fetal position under my desk, nearly catatonic by now.
But Jury was all cool about it.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

LWhisperer wrote: The doll before mine was being made for an icon in the doll world. I'm not going to give away any secrets beyond the tease of that guy is the True idollator, not an enthusiast like me. His doll should be being shipped right now, and I'm looking forward with much anticipation for his reveal in the next couple weeks. Out of deference, I won't divulge more than that, but I'm champing at the bit.
Well that's fishy.

Did the manufacturer give you this info so you could contact this person for a reference, or why would he divulge this otherwise?

Did you contact the other buyer?
My Doll Album is here!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

ks wrote:
LWhisperer wrote: The doll before mine was being made for an icon in the doll world. I'm not going to give away any secrets beyond the tease of that guy is the True idollator, not an enthusiast like me. His doll should be being shipped right now, and I'm looking forward with much anticipation for his reveal in the next couple weeks. Out of deference, I won't divulge more than that, but I'm champing at the bit.
Well that's fishy.

Did the manufacturer give you this info so you could contact this person for a reference, or why would he divulge this otherwise?

Did you contact the other buyer?
Because the guy in question is somewhat of an icon or celebrity within the doll community - someone who's seal of approval might mean something to a potential customer. I know who it is from the clues given, and from reading the blog of the person in question where he has mentioned corresponding with Jury a couple of times.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Tomoe wrote:I know who it is from the clues given, and from reading the blog of the person in question where he has mentioned corresponding with Jury a couple of times.
Well that makes sense.

That's not so fishy then.

Pardon my suspicious mind.

:thumbs_up:
My Doll Album is here!

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Anyone know how much does the doll weigh? Also what are the measurements on the 150cm and the 165cm bodies?
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

INFORMATIONS