Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Changing Season Face Eyes?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Changing Season Face Eyes?

Post by GreatSoul »

Has anyone changed out the eyes on a Season face? I can't get a decent answer regarding a safe way to do it from our beloved manufacturer. I'd like to hear only from a member(s) who has actually done it, please.

Gracias.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Changing Season Face Eyes?

Post by RaDiv »

Many times. I simply push the eyes out of the socket. Push behind the socket to make the opening wider and insert the new eyes.

By the way, nice to see ya around GS!
She told me to come but I was already there

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

RaDiv wrote:Many times. I simply push the eyes out of the socket. Push behind the socket to make the opening wider and insert the new eyes.

By the way, nice to see ya around GS!
Likewise :thumbs_up: and I hope to see on here more of your pics. Sooooooooooo annoyingly good but I do need a BT fix every so often. 8)
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

RaDiv wrote:Many times. I simply push the eyes out of the socket. Push behind the socket to make the opening wider and insert the new eyes.
Thanks RaDiv. You don't use any lubricant around her eyes then? Just confirming 'cause if she tears I'll be putting the replacement cost of a new one on your credit card big guy :P

Fenrisulfr wrote:Likewise :thumbs_up: and I hope to see on here more of your pics. Sooooooooooo annoyingly good but I do need a BT fix every so often. 8)
Did you get rid of your BT's? Say it ain't so, Fen!

gdlc

Post by gdlc »

use very little lube.....use too much and the eye will role around

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Fenrisulfr wrote:Likewise :thumbs_up: and I hope to see on here more of your pics. Sooooooooooo annoyingly good but I do need a BT fix every so often. 8)
Did you get rid of your BT's? Say it ain't so, Fen![/quote]

Nooooooooo, still got Agnetha and still get the 'buzz' each time that I see her. She has a 4Woods for company but there's always room for another BT. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Fenrisulfr wrote:Nooooooooo, still got Agnetha........She has a 4Woods for company
I love 4Woods babes! Just had a look at your samurai pics and she's a delicious lookin' sweet thang for sure.

Thanks for your input on the eyes.

And thanks also to 'gdlc'.

INFORMATIONS