www.textiledoll.com

Textile Doll for LW

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Zeon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Textile Doll for LW

Post by Zeon »

Man, that doll is beautiful.

I would imagine that this is coming anyway but how is sex with the doll? I mostly wanted to know about missionary. It seems like it might be hard or awkward to enter because of the position of the insert hole. Also you said that the insert hole could fit larger and longer inserts. I wanted to know if this doll could fit the larger meiki toys like the xyz, Maria Ozawa, or 18 series? Could it fit fleshlight with or without the case?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

Gmornin all! Sorry, I'm back at work. I can answer more questions later.
As to the doll being petite...I would say no. She's got big hips and medium big boobs. To me, even though she's only five feet tall, she's robust and juicy.
There's no way a fleshlight case would fit. A fleshlight insert would probably need trimmed a tad, or the back end bent over. I'll try one when I get home. As far as the front side of the fleshlight insert, it definitely would stick out, the back side of the head flush against the doll, creating that pumped pussy look, if anyone is familiar with that apparatus.
For other inserts, please toss me dimensions, and I will check out.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Congrats LW! Enjoy your honeymoon :D

when you get a chance, please let me know what her bust/cup/waist/hip measurement.

Do you think she can be stored in the fetus position back in the shipping box without damaging her joints/skeleton?

Would a standard adult wig fits her?
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Topchef,
Hey, thanks so much. Bust 35" around doll exactly at the nipples, without compressing. She's a nice C cup. I'd say a 34C would probably fit nicely.

Waist 23" at her narrowest point of the hourglass.

Hips a whopping 39" at her widest flare. Mmmmm...

Skull diameter about 2l 1/2". The wig label didn't have a size on it. I'm not a wig expert by any means, but I think that is how sizing is, isn't it? She'd be a size 21 or 22 wig. I think my Tiffany is a 17, and her head is slightly smaller than Riga's.

The gold lame Riga wore in the pics is actually a small skirt and xs top. The thigh highs she came with were smalls, and the nighty she came with was s/m. The shoes were a size 7, which is an insanely popular shoe size. But remember this doll was ordered with THIS size request. Jury's normal foot size is 8 or 9.

As far as folding up the doll to fit a small box....while it is true that you don't have to worry about tpe or silicone cracking with a textile doll, there is still a skeleton inside it. The skeleton is rods or pvc and wire. I'm thinking that folding her up to store her every time you put her away is going to somewhat shorten the lifespan of the doll. Wire is eventually going to weaken and break. It's inevitable. Would you want to forsake a higher number of uses for a more compact storage? I wouldn't.

Every doll has it's limitations. I wish the makers of Stretch Armstrong that we played with when we were kids had gone into the love doll business!!! :lol: :lol:

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Ok Zeon, it's your turn. After I got done freakin out.....
Because I put my hand halfway up my arm into the insert hole..
I installed a Fleshlight!!!! Without the case, of course. There's easily almost a foot of depth. Omg! Check it! 8O 8O 8O 8O

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600Image[/img600]

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Imageimg600]

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Imageimg600]

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

I seriously had my hand in all the way up to her bellybutton! 8O
I put a plastic armlength glove on the Fleshlight and used a wooden spoon handle to insert the sleeve. After pulling the handle out, I had to jimmy the head of the Fleshlight around a bit to get the sleeve flange behind the insert hole flange. But then that baby LOCKED INTO PLACE!!!
The Fleshlight insert is NOT folded, fits the whole way in, and is light years better than the insert that came with the doll!!!! There's no slipping out. It stays in place perfectly until YOU want it out. Wicked cool. I'm so psyched!!
:glou:
Yep, the mushroom head of the Fleshlight doesn't look as realistic as the other insert. But it is by far supremely more user friendly. It won't slip in, and it won't slip out on the backstroke.
And lets face it.....Fleshlights feel damn good.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Ok...I'm calmer now. Didn't stroke out, so that's good. :whistle:
Lets address this insert hole placement issue. Peebs have asked about the hole being centered, and not forward.
Centered the way it is makes doggie possible. Any further forward, and it wouldn't be. As it stands, I find missionary best with the dolls butt on a pillow. When she's laying flat, it's doable but more difficult. The best is with her legs in the air, feet over your shoulders, and you can bounce her pelvis to meet you with your hands as you stroke.
Cowgirl is no problem. This doll is so light that you could probably toss it thirty feet. It's a one hander. The skeleton is pretty stiff, so a crabwalk cowgirl is the better option. However, I did have her on her knees as well, but she wants to rise a bit that way. Like she's trying to get away!
Reverse cowgirl is awesome with her hanging out over the edge of the bed.

Doggie. Standing doggie - nice. Especially when she's in 6" stilettos. They give her the height she needs and help to anchor her feet on the floor and add balance. She needs to be bent over a bit to make it work well. By far the best visual, with her facing the vanity shown in the pics. I love mirrors!
Normal doggie is ok, but not quite as good as standing. The insert placement at this neutral center is a bane and a boon. A lower entry angle is necessary to make it work.
As far as high doggie, or the elevator drop, that's out. Too much butt. Too low of hole.
Overall, the insert hole positioning is a great mix of tradeoff and limitation. It gives both front and behind sex.....however..
I'll happily take that over a further forward placement that dictates missionary and cowgirl, but makes doggie impossible.
That's as gory detailed as I'm going to get, as far as that goes. No soundtrack of me making gladiator noises. No Utube video of my one eye bugging out Calvin and Hobbes O face. :mrgreen:

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Thanks LW!. :haha4: on Stretch Armstrong... couldn't agree more

This definitely gives me a better idea on the exact measurements I would like Jury to build mine toward. I am going to ask him to reduce the booty a bit (in a way I still think my 34-24-34 Meiki Plush is too plump)..

Would the insert slips out easily in vertical/standing position? BTW can Riga stands on her own?

As for wigs, I guess I will hold off buying any until mine arrives.
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

incredible looking (fabric) doll ... especially in her golden outfit ... yummy !!

really sets a higher standard for fabric dolls

just wondering how the skeleton is: you can bend it at the appropriate places (done with wire)? How able is she to hold positions/poses? Can she extend an arm and will it stay up?

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Awesome doll! This is a game changer for the plush- fabric scene.

You should get a fleshlight sex in a can. It's smaller, flush, and the case simulates a pelvic bone.
I use the case with my meiki plush because it adds realism.

_Numbers

Post by _Numbers »

Nice looking doll.

It has a similar appearance to the Anime plush dolls (aimee... not sure of the actual name) and the features page of their website mentions lycra, does anyone know off hand if that's the material they've used for the anime style dolls as well?
ellipses

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Topchef,
You're going to have to talk to Jury as far as a smaller bum. I wouldn't recommend it. I normally like skinnier gals and longer legs, personally. But the awesome hourglass on Riga is just mouthwatering to me. A great body for a Wonder Woman costume. Remember Linda Carter's awesome form? This is it, in a fabric doll. She doesn't look fat. She looks ripe.
I think the way the skeleton is set and the hips are made around the insert hole that the doll needs that amount of cushion on the hips and thighs in order to give a good "grip" appeal. A smaller hip area would mean less foam around the dolls innards, and you're gonna feel that, and have it take away some of the appeal.
Personally, I don't like the giant pubic mound. That's a bulbous amount of cushioning there that's not so necessary.
If I had to do over again, I think I would choose the taller doll, simply for a better match to my size. I'm 5'9", and I think the taller model may have performed a bit better in doggie and standing. Hindsight is 20/20.

As far as insert slippage, the stock insert is a Doc Johnson. Too short for me, and yes, it can slip further in, and out as well. At the most inappropriate moments.
While the Fleshlight does have that pumped pussy look - that might not appeal to some guys - theres a huge advantage in getting the opening of the orifice out further, and not so deep in the cul de sac between her thighs - it will aid in greatly reducing staining of the insert area with lube, AND you're already "in" without having to spread eagle her insanely to get there. From there it's just nice to keep sinking in.
The flange on the Fleshlight insert works very nicely with the wire that is the form of the insert hole. It helps hold the insert in place, and makes it so there's no oops, slipped out, when standing the doll.

The whole insert deal with this doll is very subjective. The size of your manhood is going to radically make or break the useability of various inserts. For example, I can't fit comfortably in the Fleshlight in the can. Too tight for me. Meanwhile, member X is a perfect fit.
Then theres the insert canal factor. If the canal is so tight around you, you have a greater chance of pulling it out or pushing it further into the doll. If it's just right or a little loose around you, then you'll have no problem with the insert staying in place. Make sense? We can't blame the doll for our size, insert size, or how it all adds up. But we Can experiment, and find out what works best for us, individually.
I have the Lisa Ann vagina and anal Fleshlights. The Lisa Ann vagina stayed set in the insert hole very nicely for me. I haven't tried the bum in Riga yet, but it's a lot tighter than the vagina, and there's the chance that that sleeve may pull out during use, simply because of my displacement of the space within. We'll see. Maybe later tonight. Hehe.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

INFORMATIONS