Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Breast Sex?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Breast Sex?

Post by stones »

Not much information about this activity that I can find. Would somebody let me know if it works well? I know these dolls are less jiggly than others and the pictures suggest there is no natural cleavage. Can the doll hold them together with the arms? A tight bikini top?

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Breast Sex?

Post by Szalinski »

For some obtuse reason a lot of doll manufacturers position the breasts as if the woman was laying on her back, or at least sitting back, which opens the cleavage. But the softer ones can easily be pressed together. A tight top will hold them together, whether she can do so with her arms depends on how stiff the joints are. But I must ask, what's wrong with holding them together with your own hands? That's half the fun IMO.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Hi stones,

No. Boy Toy's breast are squeezable but they are not 'fluid' enough to do what you are asking.

You would want a doll like Ruby13 or Mechadoll for such activity.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the responses. Siliconelover - your avatar pic is a BT2? That was the only one I thought could do that and if you say no it is disappointing, but important to know. Szalinski - the more hands free the better!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

And, also,I forgot - the lack of posability with Ruby and Mechadoll is why I preferred the BT, and the weight of the RD2 is significantly more.

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

I have a rd2 body B, it has a C cup.
Breast sex is possibile, I do it with her many times, but C cup is small for play.
I think D cup is better, so a boy-toy can offers a breast sex impressive.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for respondig, Anassilao. I think the body B can have a breast enhancement one cup size up, perhaps this is a solution. Not to derail a Boytoy thread but how do you find her weight? The D seems very heavy.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

And to get back on topic - the BT3 with enhancement picture looks like more cleavage than the usual, as if the breasts have a larger diameter as well as size in general. Can anybody with one of these comment on cleavage possibilities?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

This topic should be titled Boy Toy Breast Sex ...

I do forget about the BT3 ... smoke just got one, he would be the one to ask.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

gdlc

Post by gdlc »

The boytoy breasts on the bt2 are too hard for "breast sex" but they are the right size...maybe the new bt3 with the jiggly option would be good, probably would need the enhancment as well....

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

stones wrote:<snip!> Szalinski - the more hands free the better!
What else were you going to use them for [at the moment] if I may ask? :whistle:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

If she can hold them together then you can grab other parts, you can hold yourself up if she's kneeling in front of you or you could hold a camera so the rest of us can enjoy!

mickey mowz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mickey mowz »

Hey stones,

Nice to see someone else is wondering about breast sex as well. I agree that there isn't much discussion of it on TDF, which was surprising to me, because I feel like the breasts are such a crucial part of a doll and should be able to be used for more than just looks and something to squeeze randomly.

For my first doll purchase, I'm looking for someone who will be great for this. It's pretty much my main factor in my decision, aside from how pretty she is. So I'm narrowing my search down to D cup and larger, and maybe some C cups.

And I agree that it'd be nice if she could use her hands could squeeze her breasts together on her own, because that also also adds to the visual effect if you've ever done it in real life and know what it typically looks like when you're doing it and look down. It's a girl's natural instinct to squeeze them together for you, because, well, there's not much else she can do with her hands in that position. Also, super extra bonus points when the tips of the girls fingers (without long nails) make gentle contact with you as you slide between her breasts. It not only helps keep you between them, but it feels fantastic. You probably couldn't expect much from a doll with wire fingers, but maybe you could at least get the visual effect?

INFORMATIONS