Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Wednesday, I, BootLoop, will be a Boy Toy Doll Owner!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: Wednesday, I, BootLoop, will be a Boy Toy Doll Owner!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:cool. finally it happened after me and you were lied to many times. that one guy was gonna send me one. from Alaska. he sent me photos of her holding my name on a paper. but never came through. one guy a 1pc then a rd to you and it never happened. so finally it happened. now to get mine I hope.
Yes, ADPD, we were lied to way too many times. You severed ties with your person a long time ago. I put too much trust in my person because of well, you know. We talked about this in every which way: Facebook, Facebook chat, Skype, phone, whatever. When I thought he would be true, he'd just recycle the same tired excuses.

But that's past us now. I hope you get your 1am or Ruby13 you've been eying. ;)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Vanessa Faxanadu
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook, JessiD and Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Re: Wednesday, I, BootLoop, will be a Boy Toy Doll Owner!

Post by Vanessa Faxanadu »

BootLoop wrote:
AirDollPlushDoll wrote:cool. finally it happened after me and you were lied to many times. that one guy was gonna send me one. from Alaska. he sent me photos of her holding my name on a paper. but never came through. one guy a 1pc then a rd to you and it never happened. so finally it happened. now to get mine I hope.
Yes, ADPD, we were lied to way too many times. You severed ties with your person a long time ago. I put too much trust in my person because of well, you know. We talked about this in every which way: Facebook, Facebook chat, Skype, phone, whatever. When I thought he would be true, he'd just recycle the same tired excuses.

But that's past us now. I hope you get your 1am or Ruby13 you've been eying. ;)
BootLoop, that dude gave you false hope. So did the dude who done the same to ADPD. The audacity of them doing that to both of y'all was ridiculous. The dude who offered me to you had been true to his word and never let you down. And you have me now.

Put that dude, whoever he is/was, don't even want to know the names, in the past.

And put your damn phone down, stop checking Facebook, force close the Gmail app, put the phone to sleep and get to bed! I'm waiting for you to cuddle with me, BootLoop, sweetheart!
General Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a BoyToy C-Series Body 2 with the Melody face. Now I'm a PIB.
I'm back, bitches! For real! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS