sexyrealsexdolls.com

Make up tips

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Make up tips

Post by Maviarab »

No problem Yoroshi...if you need makup advice I'm your fella ;)

Coconut oil...hmm...can imagine would work well yes just be mindful of the long term penetration/soaking effects into the TPE.

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

i've only considered it for the removal of makeup and a fragrance inhance...mainly because it solidifies in cooler temps. so i still use the mineral oil for the softening and powder play.

new thing i'm considering trying on her is honey-talc...
Just got that today, and so far it taste sweet and has a nice smell.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Charlotte-Blackwood

Post by Charlotte-Blackwood »

Anyone just ever use a Sharpie permanent colored marker?

I just read other post and apparently some have, and it worked for them.

Do the lips red, let it settle: then add cherry flavoured CHAPSTICK on top for a glossy look and "taste". And anywhere else you want added colour and flavour, eh!

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

PlasticArtist wrote:Wonder if it is safe to use makeup glue for gluing on fake eyelashes and eyebrows?
I recently attempted to put fake eyelashes on with a good quality eyelash glue. It works like a charm on skin. Not so much on TPE. It did not stick worth a damn. I ended up using a very very very faint amount of sil-poxy. You could probably get away with permatex or some kind of silicone glue. I apply it with a q-tip lightly to the eyelash and then lightly to the eyelid where I want it. Then apply the lash with tweezers the way you would on yourself.

INFORMATIONS