https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Brigitte´s new little friends

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Brigitte´s new little friends

Post by Bertozzi »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Yes, they are posable, especially Charlotte and Danielle with their metal skeletons.
If you find the time, could you review the metal skeleton and compare it to the old one? Is it better in every aspect or does it have downsides? Can Charlotte and Danielle, for example, do Yoga poses, cross their legs or touch their head with the hands?

Congratulations for your expanding harem!

-B.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Bertozzi, the metal skeleton is great. You can pose more smoothly and there is no plastic sound from the skeleton any more. Charlotte and Danielle can touch their heads and chin with their hands and can cross their legs. Not sure about yoga poses as I don´t want to do something extreme. Their bodies are very articulate though, you band bend the torso forwards and backwards as well as sideways, you can put the legs to the side, whatever. They have a manual with instructions showing what goes and what not in the box. They aren´t contortionists :D but they are very flexible dolls.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

@brigittes hubbie: Thanks, that sounds very good!

… but makes the decision harder if I should really go after a Lovely Doll (http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=57231).

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Bertozzi, this doll looks great as well. But you´ll get 4 Phicen dolls for the same price. 8O
Chris

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Bertozzi, this doll looks great as well. But you´ll get 4 Phicen dolls for the same price. 8O
Chris
Hi Chris,
From who you order this cute beauties and which of them are featured with a skeleton? Interests me more for these ladies.

Thanks,

:D Guy

Bertozzi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bertozzi »

brigittes hubbie wrote:[…] this doll looks great as well. But you´ll get 4 Phicen dolls for the same price.
Phicen is 1/6 scale (~ 30 cm), those linked in the other thread are 1/3 scale (~ 60 cm). Phicen uses rubber, Lovely Doll uses silicone. A closer comparison would be Edation and LD 1/6 scale (http://www.atdoll.com/productxl.asp?classid=11); both are silicone and come without a head sculpt, and both are about twice the price of a Phicen.

LD 1/3 scale has a "movable finger" option, LD 1/6 scale does not have this option, but Edation has. I discovered that those movable fingers and toes are a killer feature for me, so I would need to go for LD 1/3 scale; plus I prefer the touch of silicone to rubber. Too bad that even the old Phicen skeletons are more posable than the Edation's… A complicated decision, but at least all of them can stand on their own feet ;-)

I'm looking forward to your pictures if you let your girls out!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Bertozzi, I think posable finger in that scale are far too prone to damage so Phicen should keep the dolls hands the way they are. A least every doll comes with several interchangeable hands.
This weekend the bigger girls want to do photoshoots for the monthly challenges and I have to follow their orders, even more so as it´s Martine´s birthday on sunday.

Hi Guy,
Charlotte and Danielle, the girls in the skimpy bikinis are the ladies with the new metal skeleton. I ordered them directly from Phicen in China through their website www.phicen.com. They were delivered by DHL express and everything worked very good. You may order them as well from the french vendor www.machinegun.fr if you don´t want to worry about customs. I ordered my original ladies Monique and Lucie through them and it worked great as well.
Cheers,
Chris

hammersmithg
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hammersmithg »

Just put together a few images of my Phicen girls and sisters to Chris's harem. Two of them are the new steel frames (very flexible & durable) - but - I don't like their feet. The others are the plastic frames - their bodies are gorgeous but fragile. I've already broken 3. All my ladies are anatomically enhanced. Hope you enjoy.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6646

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi hammersmithg, great pics of a whole bunch of hot ladies. Yes, the feet of the new ones with the metal skeleton aren´t as nice as those of the old models but the better flexibility and durability makes good on that. I´m very careful with the girls so none is damaged yet. Doll on,
Chris

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

These little ladies are very wonderful. I LOVE your story. And I know that Brigitte was the beginning of everything for you. So sweet.
Shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi shimu, yes, she stays my goddess, the woman of my life, and she´s fine with all the other sexy little ladies invading our home. Just tell her queen bee. :wink:

Chris

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote: Hi Guy,
Charlotte and Danielle, the girls in the skimpy bikinis are the ladies with the new metal skeleton. I ordered them directly from Phicen in China through their website http://www.phicen.com. They were delivered by DHL express and everything worked very good. You may order them as well from the french vendor http://www.machinegun.fr if you don´t want to worry about customs. I ordered my original ladies Monique and Lucie through them and it worked great as well.
Cheers,
Chris
Hi Chris,
Thanks much for this information, saved the links.

:D Guy

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

4 pretty little french maidens :thumbs_up:
Hey don't loot my country of all its pretty girls :wink:

Great review :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Elle, don´t worry, there still are millions out there, and, you know, only Brigitte is a native french girl. :wink: The rest was adopted by her.
Thank you,
Chris

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Well, it had to turn out that way. As you know Monique and Lucie turned out to be gay, clinging to each other all the time.
So guess what happened today?
Yes, you guessed it, I caught Charlotte and Danielle getting down on each other. :cry:
It was a very pretty and sweet side so I sighed, grabbed the cam and took some pictures to share them with you:
Attachments
087.JPG
087.JPG (205.32 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
082.JPG
082.JPG (200.46 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
078.JPG
078.JPG (184.74 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
065.JPG
065.JPG (224.64 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
063.JPG
063.JPG (196 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
061.JPG