teddy-babes.com

What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe?

Post by Dollover1978 »

What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe? I am thinking about getting one. It gets old having to replace my inflatables especially after I get attached to them. Can you request larger breasts?

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe?

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Dollover1978 wrote:What is the breast size of a Teddy Babe? I am thinking about getting one. It gets old having to replace my inflatables especially after I get attached to them. Can you request larger breasts?
Hi Dollover1978.

I think the bust size is 36D for a Deluxe Teddybabe, but they are subject to slight differences, being hand made, so it can be a little either way.

Some of the new range have smaller breasts, so make sure you chose the right girl. :plaidskirt: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=58729

here is a link to some size info http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=29477

Sate is a talented man, he's done an enhancement here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=58467, if you wish to go bigger or softer yourself, or he offers a multitude of mods as a service as well, I have done some stuff from his tutorials, they are really good and he is very helpful too. :thumbs_up:

Some other members offer services and advice for many mods and extras, http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=187

My TBD is great, I used many inflatables that I liked, but when you cuddle a TB, you wont let her go, you just cant beat the feeling of climax when you hug her. :oops:

I sleep well cuddling all night, or just using her as a sexy pillow, you can't go wrong with a TB. :sleeping:

Good luck.

Pete.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Pete46 wrote: ... I think the bust size is 36D for a Deluxe Teddybabe, ...
This is accurate for a 2013 year TBD too.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

Thanks Pete. $700 is a lot of money for me. If they want my business then they need to make a model with DDD or E cups. The manufacturer must be aware that some men like bigger breast. Maybe as his business expands he will make newer models to meet client demands. It's like this, if I am going to pay for an artificial partner then I want a partner that fulfills my fantasies in order for me to be happy. $700 bucks she needs blonde hair, blue eyes, and DDD breasts.

Do you remember Teddy Ruxpin? It was a teddy bear with a talking head. You put a cassette tape in the back and the bear would talk. A built in speaker, and a cd player in the back with thousand lines of dialogue inside of a teddy babe would rock.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Dollover1978 wrote:Thanks Pete. $700 is a lot of money for me. If they want my business then they need to make a model with DDD or E cups. The manufacturer must be aware that some men like bigger breast. Maybe as his business expands he will make newer models to meet client demands. It's like this, if I am going to pay for an artificial partner then I want a partner that fulfills my fantasies in order for me to be happy. $700 bucks she needs blonde hair, blue eyes, and DDD breasts.

Do you remember Teddy Ruxpin? It was a teddy bear with a talking head. You put a cassette tape in the back and the bear would talk. A built in speaker, and a cd player in the back with thousand lines of dialogue inside of a teddy babe would rock.
I agree, but the manufacturer has reduced the breast size on some for just that reason, client demand.

I'm with you, puzzles me that more people request smaller than standard rather than bigger, go figure. :roll:

Talk to David at the TB store, or midiman here about customized factory TB's, they will do any combo of eyes, wig, pubic hairs etc. on any model no problem, they have done special orders, but you could wait a long time for them to fit it into their schedule, and extra material, patterns, labor etc. is likely to cost you a fair bit more than standard.

The proportions of breast size to waist and hips is fairly staggering to me as is. 8O

The reality is, they sell at a production price, and you get a good product that can be modded easily and cheaply, to anything you can conceive, like tails, anal opening, horns, silicone nipples or breasts, but you get the idea.

I do remember Teddy Ruxpin, Love the voice player Idea, a small mp3 player and speaker as you said, would cost only a few bucks, maybe a website to download different voices and an expanding sentence library, mix n match conversations on the pc before hand, shit, I'm in! :D

Good hunting.

Pete.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Well, the current TBDs may fit in a 36D bra, but judging by their proportions, they probably have larger breasts and a smaller torso than that. While I don't have a Deluxe for reference, I can tell you that the "classic" Teddy Babes wear a 32C, but their actual size would be 26F. 8O So unless you've a serious fetish for the likes of Anya Zenkova, you may just find that the TBD boobs are more than adequately huge. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Member Satevaliere has his own mod "shop", and he can do a breast enhancement using the skin from the inside of the vaginal insert, see here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=58467

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

GFElube

I will consider it. But then there are shipping cost, and the mod fee. I just sent an E-mail to TeddyBabes. I told them that if there is a demand for TeddyBabes with smaller breast then there is definitely a demand for teddy babes with bigger breasts. If they come out with a standard Teddy-Babe with DDD or larger then I will certainly buy one.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

most owners want smaller more realistic breasts for two reasons.
1) it is easier to find clothes that fit a normal body size than one that is way out of proportion.
2) if you ask around a lot of guys may say they like BIG breasts but when it comes to settling down they choose a girl with smaller breasts because she looks better now and doesn't sag to her knees later.
big breasts are never good on any thing ( doll or human ) my TBD measures out at a 30F but doesn't look it. she is very proportional to the rest of her. smaller would have been nice but she is ok as is.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

carlys_guy wrote:big breasts are never good on any thing
I gotta say, any nice breast is ok by me, big or small.

My TBD came as she is and I am just happy she is hot all round. :angel:

Big boobs on a flesh girl could be problematic I agree, but no such probs on a TB.

They are firm, wont sag and are light, I find clothes shopping fun, most stuff comes from op-shops, there's always something in there.

Big is in the eye of the beholder.

Pete.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

I find that the TBD Breasts are a nice size, with the new versions being a little softer would be nice.

But when you cuddle a TBD and her breasts push against your chest. Oh the coziness of it I'm in heaven.

TBD and TB are so cute and that's the way I like it.

Would i like a larger breasted TBD most likely yes but not every doll would be that way as I like the differences of the dolls too, even the new smaller breasted TBD look very nice and I even wouldn't mind having one of them too :-)

I have always been a fan of Pandora Peaks so I like big breasts, but the doll maker that tried to make a doll of her missed it on her face. Maybe some day i'll be brave enough to try what sate has done on one of my dolls, only time will tell.

Pete your carly is so hot too, My Carly likes her a lot so kisses to her :lilangel:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Carlyrain
Doll
Doll

Post by Carlyrain »

KarmaMusic wrote:Pete your carly is so hot too, My Carly likes her a lot so kisses to her :lilangel:
Oh thank you KarmaMusic, your very sweet. :oops:

Ive just been looking at your galleries, your girls are so beautiful, you must be tired! :wink:

Your Carly is fantastic, I think she is sexy and classy, I like her a lot, love the necklaces too.

"Hi Carly", hee hee, that sounds funny, cos I never call my own name, "keep your plush lush, my sweet namesake" :angel:

Love and big kisses to you all.

Love, Carly. xxx

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Regular teddy babes wear a 30 or 28 D :) That is for the classic Which reminds me they are asking for some thing sexy for valentines

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

going by her measurements my deluxe carly is a 30F don't know what other size would fit because she doesn't need a bra.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

Yeah I received an Email an from Teddy Babes, and he pretty much said the deluxe models were well-endowed. I am going to start saving up from one. I am going to see if he does custom jobs, like no pubic hair, and white silky hair like Elsa from Frozen, she is one hot Disney princess. Plus sh's a bad @$$ with her cryokinetic powers. All hail the Snow Queen.

I love inflata-babes, but I can see were replacing them would get old after a while. Plus, having to deal with poor redesigns of your favorite doll, or having you favorite inflatable discontinued. Such is the burden of a inflata lover. I must admit that the inflatables of today far exceed the inflatables 16 years ago.

But I think a Teddy-Babe would be better in the long run.

INFORMATIONS