www.ordoll.com

Why not make a sara doll with j-cup or h-cup?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Zack1977
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zack1977 »

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Why not make a sara doll with j-cup or h-cup?

Post by Sotaichou »

The extra weight?

but yes. would be interested in the answer as well. :)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

only economical if tits are filled with air. I want large Hitomi Tanaka tits crushing cans!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes i would love to see this size breast also , the ultimate breasted doll !! :D but with larger arola's and longer nipples to go with a breast this size so it looks more natural, but yes because of the extra size they would have to be inflated or a hollow moulding covered by tpe to keep the doll light weight , or about same as other dolls in that height range .
will the doll company make it ? we can only hope so .!! AS I SAID "THE ULTIMATE BIG BREAST TPE DOLL !!" :D
I hope the doll company will do some test and research to make a type of larger hallow big breast doll like this before releasing it to the public . testing stress , softness compared to regular breast . , if it's good enough they may even be able to use the same technique on smaller breast dolls which would save on weight and maybe cost to . :D
Hey does ordoll need a worker , i volunteer lol!

mineraldenial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mineraldenial »

I'm with you guys on this one. My wife has some decent B-cups but even before her I found it harder to get with a lady with huge juggs. It's that paranoia that you know, that they know, that you're interested in their you know whats... know what I mean lol. It be nice to have some realistic huge breasts on a doll to fill that void. Better even if they more 'fluid' like real breasts.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

many people talk of a bigger breasted doll and even wider hips etc. thighs etc. butt etc. i think for doll makers to really get into any dolls like this to keep from adding to much weight to a doll a new technique will have to be incorporated a hollow (partial mold , in another words air pockets within the mold of larger parts , i talked one time before about honey combed interior look of larger breast etc. that would keep the weight down this also could be done on thighs etc. as long as the air pockets or honey combed interior mold didn't lead to flattening of the area's .
This could be one way to create larger portions on dolls without adding extra weight , i shudder when i think of some dolls that weighed around 150 pounds or more ! 8O
this is just dead weight to move around or lift even a little bit ! 8O
I hope some doll makers will look into this possible way to mold some bigger area's and do some testing and research on it . :D

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I think the E-cup on the original Rose and Sara is quite right for this size doll. I would like to see larger ones on full dolls though just to see the difference. :D By the way, what is inside the breast? They look very soft in the video on the website. :thumbs_up:

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

The J-Cup torso looks amazing and even realisitic, they should definately create a doll with the breasts of their J-Cup torso, I would instantly buy her.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I agree. I'd like to see an H or J cup doll. Even with the extra weight, it would be worth the wait.

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

It's not that they are bigger, it's that they are longer, that create a nice curve and makes them look more natural.

They already have it (torso), now they only need to make a full doll of it !!!

On the left you can see their 156 E-cup doll, and on the right their J-cup torso. :multi:
ORdoll - 156E et Torso J.jpg
ORdoll - 156E et Torso J.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

I also put side by side their H-Cup and J-Cup torso for those interested...
OR Doll - Torso - H et J.jpg
OR Doll - Torso - H et J.jpg (59.11 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Obviously my vote is for the J-Cup but the H-Cup is nice too !

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Lightning wrote:They already have it (torso), now they only need to make a full doll of it !!!
Hi, Lightning. Welcome to the forum! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I agree, this would be a gorgeous, and more realistic big-breast look, because of the way they hang. I actually asked ORdoll in a PM, before my order, if this would be possible, and they said it was not in the plans right now, but they understand it's appeal, and said they would look into it for the future, maybe. So we can cross our fingers. I'm ready for sprained thumbs!

Slew

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Thank you !
I'm curently thinking of buying a doll for the first time and I would love to have a 156 J-cup Sara or Rose. I think I'll wait and see... for a little while...

Zack1977
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zack1977 »

i am thinking of buying one too, and yes they have a torso with the perfect breast, they need to make them on rose. :thumbs_up:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

The ultimate large breast doll for ordoll to create

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am going to throw a picture and suggestion to the ordoll company , if you want to make what i would call the ultimate big breast full size doll (this is a doll at least 5 feet 5 inches tall ) which would create a middle sized full size doll not to short for a taller person but yet a full size doll.
the picture i have actually shows the female from sides , front and back .

The only "extra " suggestion i do have is on this model the butt is a little flat looking , i suggest the nice round plump butts the ordolls now have on their dolls to be on this ultimate big breasted doll .
i believe as far as large breast this size would satisfy about anyone , and any larger breast then this would be way to big . ( and this is coming from a big breast lover ).

*********** I do hope ordoll will seriously give some thought to creating a ultimate big breast doll like this ! and also is the hollow breast option and maybe in other area's to , to help keep the weight down .
The full looking lips of this model would be nice on a doll to , added to whatever nice faces ordoll has to add on this type of a body.
this models name is "ANYA ". her actual measurements and height may be somewhere , i can look it up if you want me to .
And as always any company can write me (pm) on this forum anytime they want to , i always write back to anyone . :D
Attachments
Anya_003_p_050.jpg
Anya_003_p_050.jpg (201.46 KiB) Viewed 2976 times

INFORMATIONS