SexDollAmerica.com

To dress the doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: To dress the doll

Post by Angelica94 »

Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
Anassilao wrote:Hello Angelica,
welcome on TDF.
To dress a realdoll isn't hard, but generally it depends on weight of body.
Bodies lightweight are easier to manage and then to dress than others kind of bodies.

My Loly is a body B, she's weights 30 kgs, then she's easy to manage and handle.
But during operation, greater risks are: finger pokes, spoil a fingernail, put the doll with the face on a pillow and ruin the makeup.
These incidents can be happen, then everyone knows how to move the own doll.
Problem is: to handle a silicone doll is an art you learn day by day.
First times are high-risk, because you do not know how to move the doll, because she is your first doll.

I have found a practical solution: so I am clever in DYI, I have scratchbuilt a crane, and I suspend my doll for dressing:
Et voilà, without risk...

postscriptum: many doll's owners have found the way to suspend the doll.
Someone has a chain hanging from the roof, someone else uses a double bed, where the doll can roll and put it on its side to dress her.
In my opinion suspend the doll is the safest solution.
Hi Anassilao

Nice machine but I hope I don't need to have that thing it doesn't really match my interior decoration. 8O

XO Angelica
Hello Angelica,
if you love a doll, you'll think that the decoration is not ruined (by a tool) to move it. She becomes your whole life.
No offence Anassilao, I think guys have a very practical approach to things and I appreciate the tips a lot, but I just cant ignore the aesthetical aspects, even if I wanted to! I'm a girl! :)

XO Angelica
Angelica

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

havefun wrote:
Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
Anassilao wrote:

Hi Anassilao

Nice machine but I hope I don't need to have that thing it doesn't really match my interior decoration. 8O

XO Angelica
Hello Angelica,
if you love a doll, you'll think that the decoration is not ruined (by a tool) to move it. She becomes your whole life.
I have 2 doll stands one is in the living room and the other in the bedroom.
I don't mind the stands that Real Doll have, they are nice and with a nicely dressed doll on the stand it will look very nice.

XO Angelica
Angelica

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

You can also keep the shipping crate the doll comes in. It is a huge thing and takes up space in your home. I use it to store extra wigs and clothes and a doll of course.
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Angelica94 wrote:
Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
welcome on TDF.
To dress a realdoll isn't hard, but generally it depends on weight of body.
Bodies lightweight are easier to manage and then to dress than others kind of bodies.

My Loly is a body B, she's weights 30 kgs, then she's easy to manage and handle.
But during operation, greater risks are: finger pokes, spoil a fingernail, put the doll with the face on a pillow and ruin the makeup.
These incidents can be happen, then everyone knows how to move the own doll.
Problem is: to handle a silicone doll is an art you learn day by day.
First times are high-risk, because you do not know how to move the doll, because she is your first doll.

I have found a practical solution: so I am clever in DYI, I have scratchbuilt a crane, and I suspend my doll for dressing:
Et voilà, without risk...

postscriptum: many doll's owners have found the way to suspend the doll.
Someone has a chain hanging from the roof, someone else uses a double bed, where the doll can roll and put it on its side to dress her.
In my opinion suspend the doll is the safest solution.
Hi Anassilao

XO Angelica
Hello Angelica,
No offence Anassilao, I think guys have a very practical approach to things and I appreciate the tips a lot, but I just cant ignore the aesthetical aspects, even if I wanted to! I'm a girl! :)

XO Angelica
Angelica,
I made you see my picture to give you an idea of how you can create a system to handle the doll.
It was just an example to make you understand how, because of the weight of the doll, many owners are ingeniously to find practical solutions.
If you take a ride in the forum,you'll discover how many people (who have a lab to work metals) have built finer things than my woodcrane.
The silicone dolls are indeed very heavy, and those who have them love them, but does not risk even a hernia :D (for a doll).
When I realized I was making so much effort to move her, the aesthetics of my house is gone in the second order .... :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Angelica94 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Angelica, you don´t necessary need that kind of thing to clean her, but it´s a useful tool. It´s important to get the water out and dry the openings to prevent mold. Guess what? I´m putting a tampon inside of my girls to get them dry there. :wink: Now that´s something more common, right? :wink:
Chris
I have to get a lesbian doll so she don't mind that a girl is cleaning her private parts. :wink:

She´ll be absolutely fine with that! :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
Anassilao wrote:
Angelica94 wrote:
welcome on TDF.

Angelica,
I made you see my picture to give you an idea of how you can create a system to handle the doll.
It was just an example to make you understand how, because of the weight of the doll, many owners are ingeniously to find practical solutions.
If you take a ride in the forum,you'll discover how many people (who have a lab to work metals) have built finer things than my woodcrane.
The silicone dolls are indeed very heavy, and those who have them love them, but does not risk even a hernia :D (for a doll).
When I realized I was making so much effort to move her, the aesthetics of my house is gone in the second order .... :D
I'm pretty strong, I hope I can lift it. I practiced to lift my friend around. It will be good workout and I don't need to move it much i think. I live with my parents so I will always keep it in my room. Anyway I can't afford a real doll in quite some time anyway :( I'm thinking about a mannequin instead but they are not my size, too tall. And you can't make normal make up on them. Have to find a solution, rob a bank or something :D

XO Angelica
Angelica

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Angelica, robbing a bank´s not a good idea, she won´t be able to visit you in jail. :haha4: Maybe you should think about a second hand doll- Martine has lived with Alex Knight for a lot of years before I picked her up so Brigitte has company when I´m at work. Or a smaller doll like my DS doll is an idea, she´s not as heavy as well. :wink:
Chris

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

A lesbian doll...Angelica, your doll will be whatever you make of her. The lightest real doll is the body B at 70 pounds. I actually stepped on the scales with my doll naked and went up 68 pounds. If that is too much, consider a BT3 Boytoy at around 58 pounds. They are lighter and less expensive. TPE dolls are about a third the price and some of them are very light. The last thing you want to wind up with is a bedridden doll you cannot move or dress. The used dolls are also an option, but many need repairs, and unless you a mechanically inclined, that could be an issue. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Best wishes, Begog

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Begog wrote:A lesbian doll...Angelica, your doll will be whatever you make of her. The lightest real doll is the body B at 70 pounds. I actually stepped on the scales with my doll naked and went up 68 pounds. If that is too much, consider a BT3 Boytoy at around 58 pounds. They are lighter and less expensive. TPE dolls are about a third the price and some of them are very light. The last thing you want to wind up with is a bedridden doll you cannot move or dress. The used dolls are also an option, but many need repairs, and unless you a mechanically inclined, that could be an issue. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Best wishes, Begog
Hi Begog I was just kidding about the lesbian doll. No I need body 7 because she is about my size and exact length. I'm going to use my own clothes on her, I have no use for a smaller one. Or one with too big breasts like B model. Body 7 is
38 kg, I practiced to lift my friend the other day and she is 55 kg. I don't need to move her around all the time. (The doll not my friend :D )

Your doll is very pretty.

XO Angelica
Angelica

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Angelica, robbing a bank´s not a good idea, she won´t be able to visit you in jail. :haha4: Maybe you should think about a second hand doll- Martine has lived with Alex Knight for a lot of years before I picked her up so Brigitte has company when I´m at work. Or a smaller doll like my DS doll is an idea, she´s not as heavy as well. :wink:
Chris
Hi Brigitte,

Yes a second hand would be good if it is in Europe then I don't have to pay tax. Yes that 160 cm doll might work, The measurements are not to bad but on the picture the butt looks like un-proportionally big?

XO Angelica
Angelica

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

[quote="Angelica94]Hi Begog I was just kidding about the lesbian doll. No I need body 7 because she is about my size and exact length. I'm going to use my own clothes on her, I have no use for a smaller one. Or one with too big breasts like B model. Body 7 is
38 kg, I practiced to lift my friend the other day and she is 55 kg. I don't need to move her around all the time. (The doll not my friend :D )

XO Angelica[/quote]

I see. Kwench thanks you for the compliment. You must be pretty too, if you can share the same clothes as a body 7. Good day!

XO Begog

Angelica94
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Angelica94 »

Begog wrote:[quote="Angelica94]Hi Begog I was just kidding about the lesbian doll. No I need body 7 because she is about my size and exact length. I'm going to use my own clothes on her, I have no use for a smaller one. Or one with too big breasts like B model. Body 7 is

XO Angelica
I see. Kwench thanks you for the compliment. You must be pretty too, if you can share the same clothes as a body 7. Good day!

XO Begog[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I'm slim, but maybe my face is very ugly! :wink: Kwench is the name of your doll? Thats your local language? What does it mean?
Angelica

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Angelica94 wrote: I'm slim, but maybe my face is very ugly! :wink: Kwench is the name of your doll? Thats your local language? What does it mean?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Inner beauty also counts for much, and you certainly seem to have that. Yes, my doll's name is Kwench. It is not local language - I made it up! I named her after a character in a book I wrote. She is Begog's love interest. Since I named myself Begog, well...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Angelica94 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Angelica, robbing a bank´s not a good idea, she won´t be able to visit you in jail. :haha4: Maybe you should think about a second hand doll- Martine has lived with Alex Knight for a lot of years before I picked her up so Brigitte has company when I´m at work. Or a smaller doll like my DS doll is an idea, she´s not as heavy as well. :wink:
Chris
Hi Brigitte,

Yes a second hand would be good if it is in Europe then I don't have to pay tax. Yes that 160 cm doll might work, The measurements are not to bad but on the picture the butt looks like un-proportionally big?

XO Angelica
Hi angelica, Laurence/ Emanuelle/ Fabienne is the 158 + body, so she´s got a bigger butt than the 160 body who probably will be more to your taste. I don´t think her behind is unproportinal though. :)
Chris

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

My input:

Dressing a doll can be fun. The effort to dress a doll depends wholly on the clothes you're trying to put your doll in.

I suggest getting clothes that are easy to dress a doll in. Getting difficult clothes are not doing you or the doll any favor.

Easy open clothes. Roll the stockings. Stockings under jeans. If you think you need to bend the limbs of your dolls too much, don't do it.

Ok :D

INFORMATIONS