www.ordoll.com

156Cm: B or E Cup?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Graphix

156Cm: B or E Cup?

Post by Graphix »

Good morning.

Thinking of ordering an OR 156cm doll and cannot decide between B cup or E cup? Hoping to get thoughts or feedback from OR doll fans or owners on which they prefer? Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks!

Graphix

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 156Cm: B or E Cup?

Post by Sotaichou »

If you're a breasts person. Does size matter to you? How about the shape?

B

E

I think B has a more natural look and obviously, if you want that "busty" look I'd go for the E. It is a pretty hard decision even though you're lucky to be at this stage of the game. :wink:

Personally, I use to think that the bigger the breasts are the better since initially they were for play (to some degree it still is :mrgreen: ), but since I got more into photography, I also look at the proportions of a doll in relation to the face choice.

I can only suggest for you to look into more photos and see which face and cup size combo works more for you.

lotsa luck. don't think there's a wrong answer though. :D

*I believe there's discussions about "air filling" OR doll breasts so I'd look into how that option works, here in the manufacturer's section. If at some point, you decide you want to make the B or E bigger, but I don't know if reversing the process is possible. I think it's part of the option or request you can make when you order. It's also been shown/explained as a DIY in other threads. (again in the ORdoll section somewhere)

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Having been told OR was not planning any other bodies, I ordered Sara (e cup) less then 2 months later a b cup come out.
I still play with them every chance I get, but would still love the smaller boobies.
Pissed me off. I would take the b over the e, simply more natural looking. Should be easier to fit tops on the girl.

Now I would want the b cup with the tanned skintone.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Help me!
I gotta choose today!
im agonising over b or e right now. Want to order today
B more natural. easier to find clothes i bet. lighter. suits the oriental body more
E more fantasy and different ways to play im sure. but will it look more like a toy?
I'll have to decide one way or another

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Hi Graphix

I actually think that the B-cup and the J-cup (called F-cup on their site) are the most natural looking. The J-cup breasts have a bit more sag than the E-cup ones, so they look less like implants. There's another thread that shows the E and J side by side. The difference is quite subtle, admittedly.

The B-cup body is 1 kg lighter - and weight is a really important issue with these dolls. The B-cup breasts can also look fantastic, as the photo below (courtesy of skyglider) shows. Having said that, I haven't totally made up my own mind on the matter - so we're really in the same boat!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.43 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

I would take the B cup, but then again, I'm not into big breasts at all. I love A and B cups, and the occasional C cup, but nothing bigger than that.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

kturner50505
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kturner50505 »

I have a 156E for sale. Only about a month old. Was $2700 new. Asking $2200

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

kturner50505 wrote:I have a 156E for sale. Only about a month old. Was $2700 new. Asking $2200

Graphix has already bought a doll and is selling it. You should post a for sale ad.

INFORMATIONS