www.ordoll.com

Are all the 156cm ORDolls the same body apart from br size?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Are all the 156cm ORDolls the same body apart from br size?

Post by apprehensive »

They look like they could be
Namely
Full body OR-156:Sara
full body B-cup 156cm:Ketty
Sharry

Its confusing to work out dimensions. But is my conclusion correct?
Is everything below the breasts the same in these?
Just gonna pick one of these

coleridge

Re: Are all the 156cm ORDolls the same body apart from br si

Post by coleridge »

According to the website their waist and hip measurements are all different .....

OR B = 71.5 54.5 80
OR E = 80 56 81
OR J = 83 56 82

But the above differences are small enough to be within the limits of random uncertainties (i.e. +/- 1 cm). Dolls may vary, measuring techniques may vary, etc etc. I imagine that all 3 models were intended to be the same, apart from the breasts? Only OR can definitively answer this question.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Thanks so much. I know I'm asking far too many questions.
Where does 'Sharry' fit into the picture? She looks the hottest to me but it's difficult to decipher from the website.

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:Thanks so much. I know I'm asking far too many questions.
Where does 'Sharry' fit into the picture? She looks the hottest to me but it's difficult to decipher from the website.
No problem - answering your questions is helping me to clarify everything in my own mind!

As far as I can see, Sharry has the same dimensions as Sasha, who is a J-cup. So Sharry is a J-cup. However it's a bit confusing because they're labelling the J-cup dolls as F-cup on the site - probably in response to comments on this board that the breasts are not actually a US or UK J-cup.

Yes, I think Sharry's poses show off the J-cup body shape very well - though I would prefer a lighter skin tone.

Another confusing thing ..... why is the F/J cup doll cheaper ($2700) than the E-cup doll ($2835)? (With the exception of E-cup Lee, who is at the cheaper price.) I suppose it could just be down to supply and demand?
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

Ok.
Tbh in all of this I'm looking at the legs because that's what does it for me. But there is rarely much information on this aspect.
Probably, if I think about it logically, all these dolls are gonna have nice long slender legs.
It
1 long keeps the height up
2 slender keeps the weight down
And both in combo keep the profit up. So i should probably stop worrying as it's bound to be ok whatever I do.

PS ORD got back to me and said they are all the same body except breast

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:Ok.
Tbh in all of this I'm looking at the legs because that's what does it for me. But there is rarely much information on this aspect.
Probably, if I think about it logically, all these dolls are gonna have nice long slender legs.
It
1 long keeps the height up
2 slender keeps the weight down
And both in combo keep the profit up. So i should probably stop worrying as it's bound to be ok whatever I do.

PS ORD got back to me and said they are all the same body except breast
Yes, I think it's pretty much the same for me - the lower part of the body (legs/hips/waist) is more important than the upper part. So it's good to have it confirmed that they're all the same in that respect. (The head/face is very important too - but that probably goes without saying.) The pic below (courtesy of skyglider) shows that the B-cup breasts can be amazingly sexy and realistic - so I'm tempted to go for those, given that they also shave 1 kg off the weight. But I'm fickle and could easily change my mind if I see an equally sexy pic of an F/J cup!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.43 KiB) Viewed 1851 times

apprehensive
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by apprehensive »

haha. im agonising over b or e right now. Want to order today
B more natural. easier to find clothes i bet. lighter. suits the oriental body more
E more fantasy and different ways to play im sure. but will it look more like a toy?
I'll have to decide one way or another

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

apprehensive wrote:haha. im agonising over b or e right now. Want to order today
B more natural. easier to find clothes i bet. lighter. suits the oriental body more
E more fantasy and different ways to play im sure. but will it look more like a toy?
I'll have to decide one way or another
I suspect it will be a great doll, whichever you choose.

Pippa was 32 kg - and I found that a bit much - so I guess the weight is also a biggie for me.

INFORMATIONS