www.ordoll.com

My new OR doll is on her way

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My new OR doll is on her way

Post by chris1968 »

Just got confirmaton from Stephan regarding my 156 J cup. She will be on her way on fri and estimated delivery date is the following monday. I have to say Stephan has been more than helpful and very proffesional. Even going as far as asking his girlfriend to platt her her for me. Talk about customer service : ) Not sure how to post pics,
Regards... Chris

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: My new OR doll is on her way

Post by jiayi »

Hi Cris,
When you have 5 approved posts you will see an "add file" option in the new post window, near the bottom. Choose "browse" and add the file from your computer. You may want to check the file size, as our servers have an upper limit, if you are having trouble adding the file. Once it's added, in the text editor box, you will see a drop down button with options on how you want the file inserted into the text (it will be added wherever the cursor happens to be). Be sure to hit "preview" so you can be sure everything looks like you expect.
Looking forward to your pics, as I believe the above will be your fifth approved post!
Jiayi
TDF moderator

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Thanks for your prompt help. Well Stefan sent this pre delivery photo of Sasha.
Attachments
WP_20151021_14_32_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20151021_14_32_21_Pro.jpg (372.79 KiB) Viewed 2762 times

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Your going to love her.

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Thank you bootylover24. I already do even before weve met. This her face ginger locks and green eyes :) hollow bust with insert.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-09-12-08-38-01.png
Screenshot_2015-09-12-08-38-01.png (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2737 times

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Dont want her to be cold when she gets here so just looking for clothes, underwear for her but have no idea on uk sizes.

lasteros

Post by lasteros »

She's beautiful! It's great to hear you've had a great experience so far, best of luck and I look forward to your thoughts on her when she arrives :)

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Thank you. Will keep you posted when she arrives. Yes it has been an excellent service so far. Highly recomm
ended.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

You got WM 38 head. That's what I wanted at first. In that skin tone. Holy Jesus she is going to look fine. I like your taste.

I don't want to take picture because I removed my bed frame and my mattress is on floor and doesn't look good. As soon as I get my new MALM storage frame, I'll post some shots of my Rose Doll.

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Yes its the WM 38 head. Both her and Rose are stunning but the 38 reminded me of an ex so all good. Cant wait to take some photos and share her.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME especially to a UK member!

Stef www.asiandolls.fr is really great to buy dolls from - he really cares as is indicated by your comment about getting his girlfriend to plat her hair.

Congratulations on what will be a lovely lady.

Best wishes

Harem

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Thank you Harem. Cant really praise him enough. After all the horror stories I have read he as totally took the pain and worry out of becoming a happy doll owner :)

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

chris1968 wrote:Thank you Harem. Cant really praise him enough. After all the horror stories I have read he as totally took the pain and worry out of becoming a happy doll owner :)
LOL When I wen't to pick up Rose at a Fed Ex Facility. Where all the shipments go to, it was only 2 girls working there. I walk in, and one looks at me and says, "Mannequin?" I say yes, then they both laughed a little.

chris1968
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris1968 »

Haha. Sounds like something that would happen to me lol. But im not bothered, will be well worth the red face im sure :whistle:

commando2413
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by commando2413 »

sapman24 wrote:LOL When I wen't to pick up Rose at a Fed Ex Facility. Where all the shipments go to, it was only 2 girls working there. I walk in, and one looks at me and says, "Mannequin?" I say yes, then they both laughed a little.
You didn't want FedEx to delivery to your door?
🤍 My 140 cm girl's threads:

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS