www.wmdolls.com

I Call Her Arianna

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I Call Her Arianna

Post by b-man »

Mr G wrote:Been following your threads b-man. You present wonderful art work drawing your beautiful ladies.
Myself, I have not done much painting in photoshop (mostly editing), but looking at the tutorial I am wondering, how one can draw the lines so smooth.
You are not using a mouse to draw lines, are you?
Thanks,
G
Oh heavens no, my hands aren't nearly steady enough for that. What I'm doing is using the pen tool, (a difficult tool to learn but once you get it, it's great!), to trace the general outlines and details, then selecting the proper brush size, and stroking the paths made by the tool. I'm also using a digital pen pad. For the details, I used various brush settings, (most of which I got from various tutorials around the net) and right clicking with the pen tool and selecting the stroke path option. It took me some time to figure all that out, (old dog, new tricks :roll: ), and as I said before, it's still a work in progress. Good luck, be patient, hope to see some stuff from you soon. B~M 8)
"I'm always in bed by eight and home by eleven"-Glen Quagmire

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

And, as long as I'm at it, can't do oil paint without doing a nude :wink:
Attachments
Ari Nude Painting01.jpg
Ari Nude Painting01.jpg (544.11 KiB) Viewed 1615 times

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

b-man wrote:
Mr G wrote:Been following your threads b-man. You present wonderful art work drawing your beautiful ladies.
Myself, I have not done much painting in photoshop (mostly editing), but looking at the tutorial I am wondering, how one can draw the lines so smooth.
Thanks,
G
Oh heavens no, my hands aren't nearly steady enough for that. What I'm doing is using the pen tool, (a difficult tool to learn but once you get it, it's great!), to trace the general outlines and details, then selecting the proper brush size, and stroking the paths made by the tool. For the details, I used various brush settings, (most of which I got from various tutorials around the net) and right clicking with the pen tool and selecting the stroke path option. It took me some time to figure all that out, (old dog, new tricks :roll: ), and as I said before, it's still a work in progress. Good luck, be patient, hope to see some stuff from you soon. B~M 8)
Thanks b-man! I knew it could not have been a mouse. I'll look into a pen tool acquisition... whenever I am done with other projects :D

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Mr G wrote:
b-man wrote:
Thanks,
G
Oh heavens no, my hands aren't nearly steady enough for that. What I'm doing is using the pen tool, (a difficult tool to learn but once you get it, it's great!), to trace the general outlines and details, then selecting the proper brush size, and stroking the paths made by the tool. For the details, I used various brush settings, (most of which I got from various tutorials around the net) and right clicking with the pen tool and selecting the stroke path option. It took me some time to figure all that out, (old dog, new tricks :roll: ), and as I said before, it's still a work in progress. Good luck, be patient, hope to see some stuff from you soon. B~M 8)
Thanks b-man! I knew it could not have been a mouse. I'll look into a pen tool acquisition... whenever I am done with other projects :D
The Pen tool itself is part of Photoshop, the digital pad you have to acquire. As long as I'm here tho, here's a link to a tutorial on the pop art I posted in Eye Candy's sub forum many moons ago:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=42335

Mr G
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mr G »

OK, got it. I can already imagine, the learning curve using the pad would not be easy.

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

If you want to do an oil sim that's super easy and takes less than 10 minutes, you can create something like this:
Ari Nightie Oil Painting.jpg
Ari Nightie Oil Painting.jpg (303.75 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
Here's the link to a tutorial I did for this effect. It just requires you to apply some filters, the texturizer, and, dry brush filters mostly. :wink:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=40108

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Here's another one of Arianna I did this afternoon with her in the red teddy that everyone, (including myself), thinks she looks sooooo good in :wink:
Attachments
Ari In Red Oil.jpg
Ari In Red Oil.jpg (324.75 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Great rack. And I love the manicure.

Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 371831 »

I know all about the international shipping issues and the odd route i watch the package take before it gets to you. It seems she wanted to tease your a little before making her grand appearance. Nice choice on the lingerie too.

Wunderlust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Wunderlust »

b-man wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Yes please, but I do love her a lot in the star trek uniform.

Chris
Just happens I made another composite along those lines, (lazy Sunday Morning after all).
Stick 'Em Up.jpg
She's got you covered! 8)
Please never put her in a red shirt, we all know what happens to them.

What happens when you put a group of storm troopers up against a group of stay trek red shirts? The storm troopers all miss but the red shirts die anyway.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Any time you have to use a microsoft product to solve a problem, you just doubled your problems.

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

b-man wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive:
Science officer? Brilliant!

stlx777
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by stlx777 »

Wow very nice

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing more of these.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coccolone666 »

Only one word: WOOOOW :D

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Now, for something a little different. I attempted a pencil sketch sim of Ari. Pretty easy technique, and there are a lot of different ways to go about it. I plan to explore further. For now tho, here's what I've come up with so far:
Ari Sketch01.jpg
Ari Sketch01.jpg (364.93 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
It's so easy when you have such fine subject matter :wink:

INFORMATIONS