www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
bolokolo23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by bolokolo23 »

newd0ll0wner wrote:Knetsch on Aliexpress and all the stores with the "good" reputation doees exactly that. You get randomly used/cheap copies/or nothing in random cases.
Just look at the 1 star feedbacks, and you know when they scammed someone last time. But they sell so much cheap BS, so they keep a score over 95%.

Strange thing is when you go on Alibaba instead of express, the stores there have a better reputation. And you wont See this ugly feedbacks. Also you will find Stores that are there, over 5 years.

So i took the gamble once again. Because its my first Doll and now i knew, you don't get a new quality doll under 1000$, i searched for a torso/half doll.
300$ shipped express sounds not so bad? Normally, shipping express to my Country, will cost over 200$.
Ordered friday and today arrived this:
20200610_234936.jpg
8O
Cant compare to other dolls, but cant complain for 200$.

If someone wants, i PM him/her the seller. But no guarantee, you do t get screwed.

Got:
- 85cm/24kg half doll, with skeleton, head included
- Very Soft TPE
- Anatomaly correct
- Wig and other accessories
- The doll is a bit oily. I dont know what other manufacturer uses, but from the smell, i would bet its mineral oil.
Someone knows it? It Safe to only wash it, or is the Mineral oil so bad? Wont use it for now withouth condom...

Other advices for first care? My plan was to wash it good with a soft soap and powder it. Hope im right with that.

Hope i can help with that, and thank you for advices
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=88292
New user help\guide. Have fun :wink:

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

@bolokolo23 Thank you

Doll Journey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll Journey »

Regarding the Aliexpress shops with positive ratings...
I will tell you my experience.
I bought a Hanidoll torso in December. At the time the item had zero reviews. The torso is fantastic in terms of body-shape, but the TPE quality is low, because I started to have health problems after using it without condom for a while.
I went to the Aliexpress shop to write a negative review, posted it and.....suddenly the page of the shop with the item has been shut down. Cancelled.
After some days they opened a new page with the same item, with zero reviews.
Smart move!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very sorry to hear this.

For those wanting to buy something on a low budget, TDF approved Kimberdoll is the solution.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Doll Journey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll Journey »

haremlover wrote:Very sorry to hear this.

For those wanting to buy something on a low budget, TDF approved Kimberdoll is the solution.

Best wishes

Harem
Do you know any european trusted vendor?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Kimberdoll deal direct without vendors.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

well due to some Karens you cant get any dolls under 145cm off aliexpress or alibaba anymore. i can link the youtube vid of her being proud about it

Euroman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Euroman »

Grimmiekins wrote:well due to some Karens you cant get any dolls under 145cm off aliexpress or alibaba anymore. i can link the youtube vid of her being proud about it
If it's not against the rules, I'd like to see that video, please.

theshawnypoo

Post by theshawnypoo »

ya i've gone on there, it seems sketchy right from the start. cheap prices nice pictures but you can tell something is up. premiumdolls has a good sale on, anyone know if they are legit? their prices are way lower then anyone else.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Euroman wrote:
Grimmiekins wrote:well due to some Karens you cant get any dolls under 145cm off aliexpress or alibaba anymore. i can link the youtube vid of her being proud about it
If it's not against the rules, I'd like to see that video, please.
They still produce them regardless, just chat through their aliexpress tool. I manage to replace my 125, and 145, they came out rather good in quality with all their details. They just can't show them on the website. What I found weird was, its the faces of some dolls which offends people, even on a bigger doll168cm I Saw with jarliet, said the face wasnt appropriate, I was like really now... While I dont like how those karens "project" their perverted minds on our toys, those karens and *parties that does that kind of projecting are the screwed up ones of fantasizing in their heads, they tend to be more guilty of these crimes.

I've been buying one of each brand and comparing TPE and details how they capture, some do rather really good, only 1 or 2 which were just normal cheap brands you see on ebay/amazon( I wouldn't say they are bad, they are ok), but I am loving aliexpress, some some legitimate dealers as well which sells cheap. Takes a while to poke a around tho to see, as I don't really like to offend any about their goods on ali. While did not really have any issues, all perfect; I have worse luck with my legit brands with issues, but with copies they are easy to get some money b ack or return easy compared to legit ones, legit ones are a pain in the ass. When you buy them instock USA warehouse, wow soo speedy, They also have small dolls in their US or countries with drop ships, but they also have your typical generic ones you see with other brands with wm/jy, typical copies; not a fan of the smaller tpe ones, rather go with a nicer silicone smaller ones.

What I really love about these realllly cheap dolls, they make wonderful "head" holders lol, as My spare head collection is growing, nicer to have a body with them, I just switch off the copy and put on my original, they look perfect! My recent purchase was only 430$ for a 140cm, I just slap my wm spare head on her, looks great. Also needed a copy doll standing body for my 135cm 6YE non standing, just switched heads around, looks prefect, almost same tpe too with smell.

BigPoppaGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BigPoppaGuy »

theshawnypoo wrote:ya i've gone on there, it seems sketchy right from the start. cheap prices nice pictures but you can tell something is up. premiumdolls has a good sale on, anyone know if they are legit? their prices are way lower then anyone else.

I checked them out, I would be immediately suspicious of pretty much anything they sell-- it's all way too cheap to be legit. My guess is they take photos and send rip-offs.
Seems consistent with what others are saying: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=120085

swimmingpool
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by swimmingpool »

ha i am glad i came here to check i saw these and though hey it seems the prices have dropped a bit since covid..... i was almost thinking of getting a second doll, but i'll probably go with TDF vendors now. Thanks for the warning

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

swimmingpool wrote:ha i am glad i came here to check i saw these and though hey it seems the prices have dropped a bit since covid..... i was almost thinking of getting a second doll, but i'll probably go with TDF vendors now. Thanks for the warning
Don't be afraid of Alibaba/AliExpress. Be afraid of the scammers on there. I've gotten two AF Dolls straight from the manufacturer using Alibaba and they were overall well-made. If you know who you're buying from, you can save a few hundred dollars by buying directly (most of the time).

INFORMATIONS