www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
center_doll

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by center_doll »

What's you paid for is what you get. I will not say any bad things about the manufacturers/vendors. But surely when there is a demand, there is always a supply and in reality not everyone can afford a high end sex doll. So here it comes some cheaper ones.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

randyb100
Former Member

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by randyb100 »

center_doll wrote:What's you paid for is what you get. I will not say any bad things about the manufacturers/vendors. But surely when there is a demand, there is always a supply and in reality not everyone can afford a high end sex doll. So here it comes some cheaper ones.
There's a lot of talk about the dolls being counterfeit clones of other dolls, but they're much cheaper. When you could buy them you could pay maybe $500 for a doll that US resellers are selling for $1500. There's HUGE markup and no real way to tell if it's the original brand. I mean they could just make a doll manufacturer up and make a website then say they're original when they're just Chinese clones.

It's just about money.

INFORMATIONS