www.ordoll.com

OR shipping time to the US?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Lahfan1970

OR shipping time to the US?

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Hi everyone! Long time lurker (and peeping tom, lol) first time poster (today).

Question: does anyone know how long OR would take from order to delivery in the US (east coast)? My roommate is going on a SHORT vacation, and I saw that another forum member had about a week between order and delivery to the UK -- would that be typical? Definitely do NOT want delivery after her returns, need to hide her away!

Thanks in advance, and lots of love to everyone here on TDF!

Bishop2016
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: OR shipping time to the US?

Post by Bishop2016 »

Hey Lahfan is this doll ready to ship mine was delayed and took about 6 mths.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

OUCH! Thanks for the reply, Bishop -- how can I know if I’m picking one that’s ready to ship?

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Lahfan1970 wrote:Hi everyone! Long time lurker (and peeping tom, lol) first time poster (today).

Question: does anyone know how long OR would take from order to delivery in the US (east coast)? My roommate is going on a SHORT vacation, and I saw that another forum member had about a week between order and delivery to the UK -- would that be typical? Definitely do NOT want delivery after her returns, need to hide her away!

Thanks in advance, and lots of love to everyone here on TDF!

I got my Sarah in about 8 days. would have been a day or 2 less but was in HK for 1.5 days. This was accelerated option.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

harvey48 wrote:I got my Sarah in about 8 days. would have been a day or 2 less but was in HK for 1.5 days. This was accelerated option.
Thank you, Harvey! I may just try, then. Fingers crossed!

Edit: okay, I'm insane, I just pulled the trigger on Ketty -- but there was nowhere to choose shipping! Do they contact me to determine that, or am I now at the mercy of DHL or UPS or whomever?

BTW, if I didn't know better I'd think that they were a joke: their contacts are "Tang" and "Wang"!? Really!? 8O

Edit 2: hmmm, wish I'd thought to order BEFORE a Friday after closing in China. Two more days to wait. :(

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Lahfan1970 wrote:
harvey48 wrote:I got my Sarah in about 8 days. would have been a day or 2 less but was in HK for 1.5 days. This was accelerated option.
Thank you, Harvey! I may just try, then. Fingers crossed!

Edit: okay, I'm insane, I just pulled the trigger on Ketty -- but there was nowhere to choose shipping! Do they contact me to determine that, or am I now at the mercy of DHL or UPS or whomever?

BTW, if I didn't know better I'd think that they were a joke: their contacts are "Tang" and "Wang"!? Really!? 8O

Edit 2: hmmm, wish I'd thought to order BEFORE a Friday after closing in China. Two more days to wait. :(

I wonder if you will get your Ketty before their New Year. Everything closes down, then HK backs up.

Just and FYI the fast shipping was an error on OR Dolls part, they confused my order with someone who paid extra to have his girl pushed to the head of the line.
I like the Ketty body, but I would opt for the YL 155, the boobs just call out to me and Sarah

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

Ha, that's amusing, Harvey -- glad I didn't know that because I wouldn't have ordered AND I GOT HER TODAY! THANK YOU JOYCE!!!

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Total: 11 days, not bad at all considering that I ordered on a Friday (so, two weekends involved). FWIW, I asked for whichever options would make the manufacturing process faster and offered extra cash for fast shipping. 8)

I'll post a separate introduction thread for her.

Oh, and when Joyce talked about this model she referred to her as "Kitty" -- apparently the website's "Ketty" is a typo (well, that makes more sense than the reverse).

INFORMATIONS