reallovesexdolls.com

New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dolltographer

Re: New owner of Barbie/Shannon model

Post by Dolltographer »

Well... I guess it was bound to happen. The black dress left behind some moderate stains on Shannon's stomach and butt. This was only the second time the dress was worn. This first time there was no issue at all.

Anyway... I decided to post some photos before I attempt to clean the stains. I am going to use the toothpaste with baking soda method and I will report back with some photos in a few days.
Attachments
BlackDressStain01.jpg
BlackDressStain01.jpg (1009.69 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
BlackDressStain02.jpg
BlackDressStain02.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2950 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

It is strange it did not happen the first time. Was the dress on longer? Hopefully it will get better.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

stones wrote:It is strange it did not happen the first time. Was the dress on longer? Hopefully it will get better.
After thinking about it... I am pretty sure it was not the dress. Only the butt and waist were affected. I forgot that I put a new black skirt on her before I put her back in the box last week. I wanted to figure out how I was going to make the skirt fit. I only had it on her for about 10 minutes. I had not washed the skirt which was a mistake on my part. Any clothing that is not white is washed three times before I put it on her to lessen the chance of stains.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Ah ha! Too bad black looks so good, it is so dangerous!

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

stones wrote:Ah ha! Too bad black looks so good, it is so dangerous!
Agreed. So before I go the trouble of cleaning, I thought I would take a few more pics. I am going to start the cleaning process tomorrow.
Attachments
Shannon has really thin legs, but I really like 'em ... especially in tights.
Shannon has really thin legs, but I really like 'em ... especially in tights.
Shannon0073.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2849 times

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Same pose, same dress, different color, different day.
Attachments
Think Pink
Think Pink
Shannon0074.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2822 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Both are gorgeous, can't decide on a favorite!

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Thanks Stones.

Different pose, same dress, different color, different day
Attachments
Green with envy
Green with envy
Shannon0075.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2799 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That is a great come-hither pose. Amazing how the same expression can look so different depending how you tilt her head.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Here is a pic of of the waist after one application of Tom's Toothpaste. Looks much better. It is tough to tell in the photo, but I can still see a very faint dark band around the waist. I will do another application to Tom's on the waist in a few days.

I will post pics of the backside after cleaning.

I should have taken another photo before I applied the toothpaste. The color had faded some prior to that... not sure how that happened.

Anyway.... Yaaay! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Repost before the cleaning for easier comparison.
Repost before the cleaning for easier comparison.
BlackDressStain01.jpg (1009.69 KiB) Viewed 2744 times
Minty fresh
Minty fresh
CleanWaist01.jpg (934.32 KiB) Viewed 2744 times

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

stones wrote:That is a great come-hither pose. Amazing how the same expression can look so different depending how you tilt her head.
Thanks again Stones. And yeah tilting the head can help with the appearance of an expression change. When the shot is of her looking towards the camera, I try to have the eyes line up so they are looking directly at the camera. By tilting the the head and moving the eyes around you can kind of get a change in expression. Lighting can also have an affect on the expression.

Also, I have placed 1/2 cotton ball behind each eye. This will make the eyes appear a little bigger. You can also push the eyes in a little to give a sleepy-eyed look.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Dolltographer wrote:Also, I have placed 1/2 cotton ball behind each eye. This will make the eyes appear a little bigger.
I looked into this Saturday morning before Brie's photoshoot and found an alternative that is possibly easier: 1/4 flattened cotton ball behind her upper eye lid and 1/4 behind her lower eye lid. (Or was it 1/8? I can't recall exactly, but it was about the size of one-and-a-half to two peas before flattening.) I found it made her eye lashes separate more from the eye ball, making the eyes appear bigger and the lashes longer. She looks more awake. Removing this cotton gives the same result as when you push in Shannon's eyes to make her look sleepy.

I'm still trying to figure out how to move the eyes far enough left or right for good photos. I can only ever seem to move them just a few degrees off center, maybe 15 degrees at most which is hardly noticible. I wonder if different heads have different eye socket shapes, where some allow for a "looser" eye ball that is more easily positioned than others.

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

Good evening.
Attachments
Bonsoir
Bonsoir
Shannon0076.jpg (980.35 KiB) Viewed 2640 times

Dolltographer

Post by Dolltographer »

JunkGuy wrote:
Dolltographer wrote:1/4 flattened cotton ball behind her upper eye lid and 1/4 behind her lower eye lid. (Or was it 1/8? I can't recall exactly, but it was about the size of one-and-a-half to two peas before flattening.)
Thanks for the tip... I may have to give this a try.

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

I love that last one. the naughty school girl look is so hot on her!

INFORMATIONS