www.wmdolls.com

My Size Barbie Modification

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Size Barbie Modification

Post by jrlc »

Inspired by MannequinFan, I decided to try my hand at modifying a My Size Barbie (MSB). This is the newer MSB, she has a pink bathing suit under her little skirt. As they say, don't bring a bathing suit to a knife fight. I cut a jagged gaping hole about 1 inch in diameter, and removed one plastic support. Inside, I can see another two plastic supports, and flanges for the legs. I stuck my finger inside to find the flange and determined there is about 1-7/8 inches between the flanges. So it appears to be a tight fit for a fleshlight. But I will experiment more to see if the fleshlight will fit, modify her thigh gap to accept a fleshlight, and go from there.
Attachments
P1020281.JPG
P1020281.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 10762 times
P1020286.JPG
P1020286.JPG (824.39 KiB) Viewed 10762 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: My Size Barbie Modification

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to the MSB sex doll club!

Here's a mod I did to mine to fit a Fleshlight Sex in a Can unit.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ica+barbie

A lot of work to fit the can. You may just want to use some type of insert or sleeve and call it done.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

Looking forward to see more!

DD.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Thanks! I was also motivated by your thread on Veronica. I did get the same insert you used, the Lady Lager, but I will try just the insert without the can. I may also trim down the flanges a little. If that fails, I will just cut her in half like you did, and extend her body a little in order to accommodate the FL. This is the newer MSB, so it is possible she may be a little larger inside, or there may be more room, I will find out.
rubherkitty wrote:Welcome to the MSB sex doll club!

Here's a mod I did to mine to fit a Fleshlight Sex in a Can unit.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... ica+barbie

A lot of work to fit the can. You may just want to use some type of insert or sleeve and call it done.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think the body is the same size. It just doesn't have all the support connectors like the old body I had. You can maybe trim the insert down and make a smaller dia support tube out of something.
PVC pipe of that dia will be thicker than the factory case though.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Jrlc, I'm glad you could be inspired, and thanks for the mention :)

It appears that the leg flange design hasn't changed. The flanges on my older MSB are about 1.8" apart.
I think you'll need to plan on widening her out so you can get the can in. Don't think it's going to work too well without doing that.
The Lady Lager (Sex in a Can) is pretty tight to begin with, so squeezing it down more would make it pretty hard to use.

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

I spent a lot of time sawing away structural materials in my MSB to fit just two FleshLights without the cans- vaginal and anal. The feeling was great. No need for the hard sleeve, IMO. I just put plastic bags around the sleeves, held on by a couple of rubber bands. With the holes cut to the right size, the inserts stayed in place nicely. I never had a leak situation. I think you gain an advantage in that no matter what angle you enter, the sleeve adapts. I put some pics in my old postings on this on TDF. I do think that a single insert is better. It is a bit tight fitting both vaginal and anal in the fairly small body cavity.

I ended up disposing of my MSB. I accumulated too many dolls. It was a fun project, though.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

It was my first estimate, looking at the cavity, that a fleshlight (without the can) would fit, so this is good to hear. Rubherkitty made some type of tubing, so that cum will run out her back. I might try to make a permanent pussy, out of foam perhaps, inside of the hole, with a channel that leads to a hole in her back, so cum runs out and she can just be rinsed out under a tap. Do you know where your old postings are?
Bobbay wrote:I spent a lot of time sawing away structural materials in my MSB to fit just two FleshLights without the cans- vaginal and anal. The feeling was great. No need for the hard sleeve, IMO. I just put plastic bags around the sleeves, held on by a couple of rubber bands. With the holes cut to the right size, the inserts stayed in place nicely. I never had a leak situation. I think you gain an advantage in that no matter what angle you enter, the sleeve adapts. I put some pics in my old postings on this on TDF. I do think that a single insert is better. It is a bit tight fitting both vaginal and anal in the fairly small body cavity.

I ended up disposing of my MSB. I accumulated too many dolls. It was a fun project, though.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

What a tramp, I came home to find her like this, begging to be fucked, however I don't want splinters! I will have to grind down those edges before I take her virginity! But if you were born without a pussy, and you finally got one, who could wait to start using it?
Attachments
P1020288.JPG
P1020288.JPG (171.82 KiB) Viewed 10601 times
P1020287.JPG
P1020287.JPG (114.84 KiB) Viewed 10601 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

The tube in my MSB was a vent tube mainly as the suction of the fleshlight in a closed can makes it about impossible to use.

I'm going to use one of the Japanese made closed end sleeves in my next doll w/a PVC tube holder. Not a MS Barbie. I like it better than a FL as far as softness and it doesn't seem to get air locked or need vented due to the erratic inside design. The unit I bought is short though. Any shorter and I would not like it. These are also around $22.00 - 35.00. $50.00 + is free shipping too. Here is the one I bought.

https://www.toydemon.com/d-hole-mizuna-rei-masturbator

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:The tube in my MSB was a vent tube mainly as the suction of the fleshlight in a closed can makes it about impossible to use.
Yep.
With Abby I had to drill holes in the top of her "can" for vent, otherwise the pressure in the sleeve would prevent me from getting in.
After doing that, I have to say the SIAC sleeve feels wonderful, I think even better than my regular FL.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

The adventure continues. The pictures are in reverse order, I guess you have to go to the bottom of the post and work your way up sorry
Attachments
My saw blade for metal was completely mangled. I tried to use the wood saw blade, it was useless. I used the knife to chop out the supports finally. I used the rotary file to clean up a bit. Finished for today I think.
My saw blade for metal was completely mangled. I tried to use the wood saw blade, it was useless. I used the knife to chop out the supports finally. I used the rotary file to clean up a bit. Finished for today I think.
P1020295.JPG (144.36 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
I did the operation in the tub, to make clean up easy.
I did the operation in the tub, to make clean up easy.
P1020293.JPG (180 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
Hold my hand baby. It hurts me more than it hurts you, to see how those evil people at Disney made you with no nipples or pussy. But we will fix you up.
Hold my hand baby. It hurts me more than it hurts you, to see how those evil people at Disney made you with no nipples or pussy. But we will fix you up.
P1020294.JPG (204.39 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
It was difficult to operate the saw due to supports, so I cut down the supports then tried to cut in a circle, using the blade for cutting metal, it bends quite a bit, allowing you to cut in a circle. I also cut more spokes going out, sometimes it was easier to cut or break the spokes with a knife, due to interference of the supports.
It was difficult to operate the saw due to supports, so I cut down the supports then tried to cut in a circle, using the blade for cutting metal, it bends quite a bit, allowing you to cut in a circle. I also cut more spokes going out, sometimes it was easier to cut or break the spokes with a knife, due to interference of the supports.
P1020292.JPG (195.78 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
I bought a Kobalt 1/2 inch conical rotary file, and the Kobalt 3-in-1 saw. I cut from my existing hole outward to the circle, several times, then broke off the material, until I could fit in the saw.
I bought a Kobalt 1/2 inch conical rotary file, and the Kobalt 3-in-1 saw. I cut from my existing hole outward to the circle, several times, then broke off the material, until I could fit in the saw.
P1020291.JPG (212.06 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
I measured on the doll, with ruler, to center the circle. Then I taped on the stencil with masking tape
I measured on the doll, with ruler, to center the circle. Then I taped on the stencil with masking tape
P1020290.JPG (88.44 KiB) Viewed 10509 times
I got my sex in a can, and made a paper stencil in the same size as the hole
I got my sex in a can, and made a paper stencil in the same size as the hole
P1020289.JPG (134.1 KiB) Viewed 10509 times

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

jrlc,

My MSB transformation is in this thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=50222

I am not a skilled guy, but it was a neat project. I can think of more fun doll projects than I have the time or skill to take on.

Bobbay

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Thanks Bobbay for the link. I took a look, good stuff, you gave her a pussy and an ass. I think you made a wise decision to go with a mouth for fucking instead of a mouth for talking, who needs another talking woman? lol. Here is My Size Barbie, I took her to a lingerie party, she didn't seem to have a good time. I think it was because her clothes were all bought at Goodwill and not at Victorias Secrets.
Attachments
lingerie party.jpg
lingerie party.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 10381 times

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Disarticulation

Post by jrlc »

Today I built a little saw bench in the tub, from 2x4's, to hold the MSB immobile while I used my new hacksaw blade to disarticulate her legs. I cut her legs at the hips and at the knees. I also cut up some scraps from the 2x4, about 2 x 2 x 1 inches, and attached some strap hinges.
Attachments
Strap hinges on wood scraps
Strap hinges on wood scraps
P1020306 strap hinges.jpg (143.71 KiB) Viewed 10335 times
I used my new hacksaw blade to disarticulate her legs.
I used my new hacksaw blade to disarticulate her legs.
P1020302 disarticulation.jpg (238.48 KiB) Viewed 10335 times

INFORMATIONS