www.wmdolls.com

My Size Barbie Modification

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Anushka
Doll
Doll

Re: My Size Barbie Modification

Post by Anushka »

Is this best done with fine-grit sandpaper, or is there some kind of solvent that can remove the paint without damaging the plastic?
[/quote]

Wishing I had a few pic of one that I modified 20 years ago. I don't remember it having a painted bathing suit, but don't use solvent, it will attack the plastic. Get a box of purple sandpaper at Home Depot and relax into the process. 100-150 grit? to large a grit will put scratches in the plastic difficult to remove.

I had used an epoxy paste, maybe JB weld to sculpt areola and nipples one at a time. The JB is very runny at first mix, but stiffens up after a while giving a long enough working time to get the right shape.. Now that I think of it, the areoles were done first, then nipples were fashioned and stuck on. Areola/nipples were painted, and I redid her eyes as well, she was cute. A hole saw was used, and a silicone vag installed.

Didn't have her very long, she was the size of a child And I felt weird about it.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I would have just used a hole saw

vegetarules
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vegetarules »

I was hoping to see some pictures of your finished product.

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

vegetarules wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:59 pm I was hoping to see some pictures of your finished product.
same :P

INFORMATIONS