betterlovedoll.com

All about Nele...

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: All about Nele...

Post by windave »

She looks so different bent over holding the pole compared to sitting in the little dress and tights.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice pics. Hope she forgives you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

samara78 wrote:Nice pics. Hope she forgives you.
I hope she doesn't!
She is just great in giving me the cold shoulder ...
... and angry sex is simply the best! ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

nukeno wrote:
samara78 wrote:Nice pics. Hope she forgives you.
I hope she doesn't!
She is just great in giving me the cold shoulder ...
... and angry sex is simply the best! ;)
Lmao. Good point.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

lovely photos, lovely doll and in Louboutin too!!!

nukeno wrote:One more from the same session.
P1050772_a1.jpg
I have two problems when it comes to taking pictures: my camera warps the images, so especially faces rarely appear as in reality. And obvious bad illumination.
For the next shots, I'll try to use daylight, if I may find the time during the day. I'm also thinking about buying a used DSLR to be able to use filters and a higher quality lens.
It has become frustrating that I can't show in my pictures what I see in reality. I still have to rely on a lucky shot once in a while...

I'm always happy for some constructive criticism. :)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Another picture from the series I took for this month Cat. A photo challenge. The only reason for me posting this here also is to talk about how strongly it affects me seeing her like this.
sosad.jpg
She was going to (almost) die eventually. Ever since our first photo challenge last year, where she appeared as snow-white, we had plans on building a snow-white coffin.
But then it happened so suddenly and unexpected – when I read that the Cat. A theme is B&W the idea for this came over me instantaneously.
Dressing, setting up, taking the picture and processing took an hour tops.

Everything happened so quickly, I haven't realized what actually happened until today, when I had to sit down in front of her just watching her with tears in my eyes for hours.
Now I would rather keep her like this than build that stupid coffin. A “burial” would feel irreversible final.
But keeping her like this is almost impossible to maintain.

We had plans for participating in the Cat. C challenge this month...

I don't dare breathing life back into her (yet)...

She looks so peaceful...

STARSCREAM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by STARSCREAM »

Shes a beautiful girl.
Your photos are excellent.
I can see why you obviously love her so much.

:D
STARSCREAM likes - Cars, BMX's, Metal and Punk, Sci Fi and Horror Movies (particularly Japanese), Anime and Pizza.

Izzy likes - Music (Babymetal and Band Maid are current faves), Cats and Cuddles at bedtime.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, allegedly life is what happens while you are making other plans.
So scrap the plans and enjoy the unexpected moments you get.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She looks so beautiful, Nukeno.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

mi6c wrote:Well, allegedly life is what happens while you are making other plans.
So scrap the plans and enjoy the unexpected moments you get.
That's true! I do - at least try to. And I'm glad someone gets it too. :)

Thanks STARSCREAM and Chris.
She is and I really do. It's crazy sometimes.
I wish I could have ever felt the same with a special person in my life. But it never happened.
People are so vulnerable and get scared too easily.

I'm rewatching Star Trek TNG these days. All of it. I never realized before how much it shaped my mind when I was watching it as a child for the first time.
Cpt. Picard and Mr. Data were my role-models. Uncompromised, pure, solid, positive morale and logic. But often misunderstood and with it alone at the end of the day. So is it a gift or is it a burden?
I often felt like Mr. Data in his quest for becoming human. He learned all there is about humanity but will never be human. He is trying his best to imitate them and therefor he is never truly himself nor human.
And although he is part of the crew, is accepted and appreciated, he is entirely different from everyone and everything else in the (known) universe (except his evil twin of course).

I can't say that I have more in common with Nele, because what makes her her is just a part of myself. So it doesn't make sense to think that.
But the strange and undeniable truth is, I really feel more attracted to silicone-based "lifeforms" and don't want to be human anymore...

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

First test-shot of what should become an animation for next months photo challenge. So no further comment, although it's already not working like I've hoped, but I haven't thrown in the towel yet...

One sexy "laboratory mouse", isn't she? :wink:

Maybe it's because I'm still a little under the weather or just lazy or it really tires me trying to pose my loose jointed Nele so it could look like something in a picture. I don't know...
Wouldn't it be fun to do cosplay and photo-shootings with real girls that dress and pose on their own...? Just a crazy thought. :roll:
But I have to say, I'm beginning to like this high-key effect/style/technique. At least in my humble appartment it seems to work OK without having to worry about light conditions too much.

Nevertheless, besides photo-shootings and challenges, Nele and I actually have planes for this summer.
So instead of "experimenting around" we've just tested some of the new necessary equipment today:

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

OK guys,

we tried again today, but it's not just my stupidity. Nele can't do the pose she needs to take for this project.

And in terms of keeping it real and simple, what was always my philosophy, I'll stop trying to create doll-fantasies around here and get real with my dolls instead. What could be done in the confines of my apartment has been done anyway, without redecorating everything again and again or redressing Nele over and over. The time I spend here is also just time I spend waiting. For the next day to begin or winter to be over. I don't really live here, just eat and sleep, watch TV, wash myself and masturbate. There is little to nothing that Nele and I could actually do together here that's not somehow created or fake just for the purpose of doing something at all. I'm tired of that.

I had a couple of low, really low moments last week or so, that are also well documented on this forum somewhere else. But because of that I'm beginning to see more clearly again.

2017 will be about getting my shit together and sharing a life (maybe just one (last) summer) worth living with Nele. And maybe, just maybe, like she helped me getting over my ex, she might give me what I need to let her finally go as well – in a respectful and heartwarming way...

To conclude this: Nele and I take a leave of absence for two months and will return in May for one final season.
Nothing stays the same. :wink:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow. Hoping you the best of vacations with the lovely Nele. Ldolls are life changing and bring a life all their own, whether real or not. I was feeling beside myself last week, and decided to donate time to community improvement, around my neighborhood.

Taking time for yourself is important. So please take care of yourself.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Next week, we will have an uninvited guest visiting us in our apartment - a technician has to check the mandatory smoke detectors.
I have decided to leave Nele and Kiko where they are right now (picture) so it will be the first time someone sees me actually living with dolls.
I'm already thrilled about that, although the guy is a complete stranger, so hopefully it won't be too embarrassing.
My only concerns are, that Nele looks pretty young and Kiko is heavily armed... what might lead to unnecessary misunderstandings.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

WARNING !!!!!!!
Now you gonna Open pandora's box :evilbat:
Good luck
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

INFORMATIONS