dollstudio.org

The issue with oral capable heads

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Bleedingraindrops

Re: The issue with oral capable heads

Post by Bleedingraindrops »

Crazy idea. Has any manufacturer tried making just a head? with no intention of attaching it to anything?
This would allow room for a cavity that curves downward. you could even just leave it open at the bottom of the neck. this would make it easy to flush the system. I would 100% purchase this design.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I like to use WM#130 for oral. I love putting it on a TPE headstand to easily bob it up and down as it tilts on the bed. This mouth starts open and feels amazing.
However, I really want a realistic mouth with has, teeth, tongue. I would be okay with partial deep throat capability: just past the uvula to the throat start.

nightmatters

Post by nightmatters »

So, what is the situation in 2022? Are there any dolls or doll heads which you could recommend for great oral sex / deep throat experience?

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

nikki and i dont do oral much as it does cause her face to bulge its generally not on the menu and if it is i only enter her mouth a maximum of two inches, but an alternative to her taking it in her mouth is her tongue placed outward about 1/2 inch and just rubbing my wood on her face and her tongue teasing my wood, this is great fun and wont cause any real damage.
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

onelove
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onelove »

To make dolls bj capabe one must add following things to the head:
- Movable jaw
- Larger area inside the mouth
- Tongue and teeth
- Realistic throat

To have space for the throat just move the head attachment point closer to the spot where the real spine would be.

To stop the eye bulging create a skull for the head. Most important part that would prevent bulging and is currently lacking is the maxilla. Skull will also make the moving jaw easier to implement.

INFORMATIONS