reallovesexdolls.com

Wanting buy a 163cm. Cocoa skin color.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wanting buy a 163cm. Cocoa skin color.

Post by blackcloud »

Anybody have a cocoa skinned doll so I can see what I might be getting?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Wanting buy a 163cm. Cocoa skin color.

Post by hollows+fentiman »

If you look at Ashaki's thread below you can see a WM168 in cocoa!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

hollows+fentiman wrote:If you look at Ashaki's thread below you can see a WM168 in cocoa!
I've seen that doll in cocoa. However, rlsd has another doll thsts supposedly also a cocoa (see attached) color yet it's lighter. Was hoping to see a doll other than the 168cm.
Attachments
kaya34__29818.1457401260.600.659.png
kaya34__29818.1457401260.600.659.png (521.67 KiB) Viewed 4469 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

hollows+fentiman wrote:How about this?
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=77050
That's basically the skin tone I'm looking for in a 163 with the above face. Yet, rlsd says they are working on it yet it comes out different on other dolla for some reason.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

RLSD are not the manufacturers, WM are!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

hollows+fentiman wrote:RLSD are not the manufacturers, WM are!
:idea: well yep...ShenZhen Jinsan Sex Doll Co.Ltd is the OEM with affiliated trading license as WM dolls... they also manufacture other line brand models including YL Doll, OR Doll aka Oriental Rose, 1AM, Real Fantasy and many more. Their own brand is called WM Dolls.

This UK doll forum discusses this further

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... php?t=8666

So WM is another marketing and sales side of Jinsan..but Jinsan will distrubute and sell through many vendors on Tdf...does this sorta help :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Ok. So, I should go through wmdolls? Yet, I checked the site and they don't have this head...
Attachments
61-10__06457.1466383423.600.659.png
61-10__06457.1466383423.600.659.png (675.3 KiB) Viewed 4409 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

RLSD are US vendors for WM. Some heads are made as an 'exclusive' for certain vendors. What you need to be careful of is trying to match one head with a different body when skin tones are different from the 'norm'. However, it is my understanding that SZJS Doll Co have a certain selection of skin tones that will match at the time of purchase. The danger comes when you order a new head later when the material mix might be slightly different. However, this applies to all skin colours but may be more pronounced in darker skins colours including tan.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

blackcloud wrote:Ok. So, I should go through wmdolls? Yet, I checked the site and they don't have this head...
If you like the color of Kamara as shown in the pic shown, that is Cocoa as named by us at RLSD. This is the original 'black' skin tone made by WM Doll. Then they changed the color formula and created a much darker color black.

We insisted they still make the original black shown on Kamara which we now call 'Cocoa', in addition to the new deeper black color (which we will then call 'Black'). We want to give our customers the options but still maintain the skin colors they have previously ordered.

We will be offering the new darker black as soon as it's available. WM dolls has asked us to remove the deeper black skin tone option while they are perfecting the formula. As soon as WM Dolls is ready to make the darker black we will add it to our website. They said it should be very soon now.

( On a side note.... the same thing happened with the Tan skin tone. WM Doll changed the Tan color and made it lighter. We could not have the Tan we have always had discontinued either, so we requested they bring it back as well. And we renamed the newer lighter tan color 'medium'. )

Stacey - RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

blackcloud wrote:Ok. So, I should go through wmdolls? Yet, I checked the site and they don't have this head...
This is the #61 head which was designed by us and is an exclusive head by Real Love Sex Dolls. You can only get it with us.

The color shown in the picture of Kamara is Cocoa. If you want the deeper black skin tone, it will be available for choosing very soon. (as noted in another post, WM Doll has asked us to remove it while they perfect the color formula of the deep black.)

Stacey - RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

blackcloud wrote:I've seen that doll in cocoa. However, rlsd has another doll thsts supposedly also a cocoa (see attached) color yet it's lighter. Was hoping to see a doll other than the 168cm.
Yes, this picture of Kamara IS the COCOA skin tone.

Stacey - RLSD
Attachments
Kamara.png
Kamara.png (521.67 KiB) Viewed 4215 times

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

hollows+fentiman wrote:If you look at Ashaki's thread below you can see a WM168 in cocoa!

Ashaki is the 'black' skin tone, not cocoa.

Stacey - RLSD

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks Stacey! She is pretty black! I think this highlights the problem when looking at photos without having a comparison. Sometimes when I take a photo of Ashaki she can look much lighter in skin colour than she really is!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

For African dolls, I recommend using a blend of baby powder and cocao powder. Using straight baby powder tends to lighten up their skin tone too much... unless of course that is your intent.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS