Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 New Body A 2016

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RD2 New Body A 2016

Post by Supersoul »

On the week of my original Body A Real Doll 2's 5th anniversary (Jade) her sister Jess arrived at my home. Jess was the first pour of the newly refined body A with gel buttocks and breasts. Opening a Real Doll crate for the 4th time I can tell you, it never gets old. I was absolutely awe struck with what I found inside and have been feeling like that ever since, Jess is quite incredible.

The features that have really impressed me with this new doll are a few things I had thought "Sounds cool but I don't really need it" as in the gel buttocks, breasts and dura cast, how wrong I was...
The gel butt's and breasts have to be felt to be believed, absolutely awesome! Doggy style with a doll with gel butt's is something to put on your bucket list. I have always enjoyed that position (though rarely employed) but looking back the harder silicon slamming into your pelvic area was not as comfortable as a doll with gels, it is the nicest feeling having a super soft and realistic ass slamming into you as you admire, feel and enjoy the perfect form of that ass, even the shock waves ripple through with every thrust, amazing feature! Grabbing her ass in the middle of some heavy hot passion sends me over the edge every time, it just feels so realistic!
The gel breasts make for some wonderfully soft breasts that are hard to stop playing with because again, they feel so realistic, for positions like missionary feeling and seeing them moving with you is just so lovely, again, end game...

The dura cast hands and feet are something I thought were a good idea for new owners, but having 3 other Real Dolls I probably didn't need it, boy was I wrong!
the dura cast feel amazing, looks amazing and is so much more robust than the new soft silicon. My first 2 dolls were of an earlier harder silicon mix and I did not have too much trouble with the fingers, my new Body B is the soft mix but does not have dura cast and I have to be very careful with her fingers and feet as they are so soft, dura cast is standard now and I guess that could be why.
Also with the dura cast comes new fine detail on the hands and feet, really life like, as if cast from a real person (were they?) I was really impressed with these details. The surface has a skin texture too that is amazingly realistic and the pubic region has bumps like she has just had a Brazilian! So beautifully detailed!

Jess weighs about the same as her older sister, I haven't weighed either of them but the Real Doll site says 80-85lb and this feels about right to me. So overall the Body A has lost weight in the new revised sculpt but it has gained weight with the gels. My new Body B (Paige) is noticeably lighter than my older Body B (Danielle) but neither have gels, so I am guessing that is what has happened with the new Body A, I always found Jade to be quite manageable so Jess is no different but that will vary person to person depending on your condition etc... but 80-85 lb I would say is about right. Would I go for a lighter doll without gels? NO WAY! Although before the gels were invented the dolls were just fine, I just cant un know what I know now having experienced the gels, they are so well done!

The quality and craftsmanship of this as any other doll from Abyss creations is second to none, incredible attention to detail like the blending of the dura cast to the soft silicon, the hands, feet and nails, the seam minimization, the makeup etc... all of it is what you would expect from a $6500 doll and more, and then you get the customer service and after sales service that is legendary. I will never forget years ago I damaged Jade and sent off an email in the middle of the night after far too many beers to Matt the CEO of Abyss pleading for help with Jade, I had an answer back in about 5 min's assuring me we could fix her and she would be fine. A repair kit was mailed to me across the other side of the world and arrived within days, a further detailed email followed to explain how to go about the repair and shortly after she was good to go. that has always stuck with me as an extraordinary example of how the folks at Abyss really care about their creations and the people that invest in them. I was sold on Real Doll for life right there.

A lot of us buy love dolls as sex toys. I am one of those people. So what is the sex like with the new Body A? Well... There are no words. I can only say I am having the best sex of my life, it just get better and better. A Real Doll is next level sexually, astonishingly realistic. I have had a few experiences with a threesome with my wife and Real Doll, overall its fun but a little awkward as the doll is so static but as far as how do they compare? Realistic is an understatement! Fantastically well thought out, designed and engineered, plus sexy beyond belief!

Overall my experience with Real Dolls has been a real success story. I am so glad I held off, saved hard and got the worlds finest love doll. There were times when I wasn't quite there yet and thought about cheaper options but I am so glad I waited to get what I really wanted, the value you get from Real Dolls far exceeds what you actually outlay for the doll. I can only rate the new Body A and Real Dolls overall as 11 out of 10. Solid value for money.

INFORMATIONS