www.beautiful-dolls.com

Jasmine and her sister are now here

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
divergs

Jasmine and her sister are now here

Post by divergs »

Jasmine and her sister are now here!!!

We are so very excited to add a new body 4 with Rui and our sweet oriental lass faces....
Jasmine and ?? have yet to name the other one,, oppsss

Maggie is so happy that we found her long lost sisters, my wife and I have not been able to get a word in edgewise.. Talk about girl talk,, the tears of joy them all together was so exciting..

They kept us up all night reminiscing about their lives… holy cow,, its ol home days here .. more later, I have to go to work to support these chatter boxes…
The only male in a house with four females,, whooppeeee

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Divergs!

_TWO_ more dolls?! Or one doll with two faces?? Anyway... Body 4 with Rui's face is one the combos that top my deliciousness list.

Congratulations!

~B.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Wow!

A new doll and two faces! And the Miss's approves! You've got to be the most blessed of men! Congratulations! Now post some pics so the rest of us can enjoy!

Mahtek & Phoebe
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

divergs

YL Doll added

Post by divergs »

We have added YL doll "Virginie" purchased her from https://beautiful-dolls.com Joy was very helpful and even priced matched another site, I placed the order 7 days ago and she is about ready to ship!! Clothing is ordered but optional :D :wink:
Attachments
nipples.jpg
nipples.jpg (218.88 KiB) Viewed 734 times
insert.jpg
insert.jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 734 times
headback.jpg
headback.jpg (134.34 KiB) Viewed 734 times
head rt.jpg
head rt.jpg (214.82 KiB) Viewed 734 times
head LT.jpg
head LT.jpg (206.22 KiB) Viewed 734 times

INFORMATIONS