It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 36 of 36 [ 527 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

avante wrote:
Hahahaha I can imagine that from the writing hahaha the best ones are the once that just barely fit :mrgreen: That zipper story :lol: . Made me look back tho at your thread man, just clicking 'previous-previous-previous' till like page 34 and than I just could not any longer not-open the (for me) jet unseen pics in full screen, goddamn man that black dress and those shots really nice.

Know I've said this before but damn shitty; I get like 1/10 messages of subscribed topics. Lol last time I thought I checked your most recent pics, just turned out there are like multiple pages between them :S. But now I'm like I'll start at page 1 sometime soon haha really love all the different outfits bro! But a catsuit and corset...sound goddamn awesome! So even tho I haven't seen it, but think so too!

To save you searching, Tiffany's shiny black catsuit photos are on page 20 of her thread, starting about half way down. Here is a link to the page:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94356&start=285

Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thanks man, not a total fan but like the all black with different shininess, and that side shot is nice tho hahaha really fills that corset well!

djcdoll wrote:
avante wrote:
Hahahaha I can imagine that from the writing hahaha the best ones are the once that just barely fit :mrgreen: That zipper story :lol: . Made me look back tho at your thread man, just clicking 'previous-previous-previous' till like page 34 and than I just could not any longer not-open the (for me) jet unseen pics in full screen, goddamn man that black dress and those shots really nice.

Know I've said this before but damn shitty; I get like 1/10 messages of subscribed topics. Lol last time I thought I checked your most recent pics, just turned out there are like multiple pages between them :S. But now I'm like I'll start at page 1 sometime soon haha really love all the different outfits bro! But a catsuit and corset...sound goddamn awesome! So even tho I haven't seen it, but think so too!

To save you searching, Tiffany's shiny black catsuit photos are on page 20 of her thread, starting about half way down. Here is a link to the page:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94356&start=285

Page 36 of 36 [ 527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36