The Life and Times of Shelby

We turn dreams into reality!
HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Life and Times of Shelby

Post by HonkyDonky »

Being a man who has a fetish for pantyhose you have my attention. She looks beautiful nice outfits

briwri01

New Addition Coming

Post by briwri01 »

Well... Shelby and I have been together for a year and a half now, give or take a little, and despite a few bumps along the way like her finger problems and a few dings and dents, it's been great. I've also had some time to reflect on my choices for Shelby (small bust, very slender, etc), and she's had time to reflect on them as well and make her own views plain!
When she started working at Hooters and padding her bra, she decided she wanted to be "bigger"! And honestly, when I saw her, I did, too. So there seemed like only one thing to do... drive Jeff at BCD crazy again and work on finding Shelby a sister, but with a twist. After many emails and time on the phone Jeff helped me narrow the choices down, and Thursday night Shelby and I made our choice and ordered her sister - an SM 163 A cup. Yes, I know... we both wanted bigger so why did we go with another A cup? We wanted "bigger" not "huge", and There's a whole world of difference between the 163-A and Shelby's WM 158-A... 32" vs 25", better proportions and longer, fuller but still slender and shapely legs. A size "XXS" is too big on Shelby, and for the most part I've had to resort to buying her girl's clothing instead of women's, which really limits the possibilities.
"So," you may be asking, "how is this going to solve Shelby's problem?"
Well, Shelby is going to get a body transplant... her head is going to get the new body, and the new head on Shelby's original body will become her "little" sister! So now we're just counting down the hours until we hear that she's ready to travel and start her journey here. There's an incredible difference in my attitude this time, too... with Shelby, since she was my first, I was a nervous wreck! But this time, I'm simply waiting. Maybe it's because I have Shelby here now to keep me calm, but I also had a perfect first experience with Jeff and I'm not worried at all this time... just eager!
Will keep you posted as I hear more!
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

briwri01

Christmas Tree with Shelby and Elena

Post by briwri01 »

Ho...Ho...Ho....

The girls and I started to put up the Christmas Tree today, and it quickly became apparent that I should take some photos and document the chaos! Neither one of them could decide what to post or who should write about it, so I stepped in and decided to post this update myself to avoid squabbling!

Step 1: Build the tree.
Yep - as much as I hate them, we have a fake tree, and it needs to be assembled. I love the smell and look of a good old Frasier Fir, but I hate killing a pretty tree just to be a decoration, so we went with plastic! The first step was where to put it (I already knew, but I was trying to be democratic, and luckily Elena parked her chair right where I always put the tree and announced that this was the spot!)
christmastree1.jpg
christmastree1.jpg (830.79 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
While I put the tree itself together, Shelby started working on getting the lights checked out and ready, while Elena finished fluffing the top tier of the tree for me to put on. I could tell there was going to be trouble when I heard Elena ask Shelby, "Hey sis, what do I do with this round, plug-looking thingie?"
The answer? "Do you really want me to tell you what to do with that plug?!"
uuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuu
christmastree2.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
When I looked over, Shelby was already tangled in a string of lights, trying to find the ends, and not in the best of moods!
christmastree3.jpg
christmastree3.jpg (950.71 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
Elena was really trying to keep the peace, and told Shelby, "Hang on! I'll give you a hand," before setting the tree top down and moving her chair over next to her.
christmastree4.jpg
christmastree4.jpg (4 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
"Oh my god, Shel... this is a rat's nest!" Elena told her when she got there, but tried to help untangle things!
christmastree5.jpg
christmastree5.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
I watched for a while, but knew I would burst out laughing and tick them both off, so I took one more shot of them doing their best to straighten out that set of lights before going to get another glass of wine!
christmastree6.jpg
christmastree6.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1392 times
I think we need a break... so I'll post the rest of this tomorrow!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Great photos! I enjoyed your thread :thumbs_up:
Master of Puppets...

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

That's the spirit :mrgreen:
They do a great job untangling those lights, you just have to observe and do nothing this year 8)

Also, I like to say hi to Elena :)

briwri01

Christmas Tree with Shelby and Elena

Post by briwri01 »

Hi Dees Luver and Sofos! Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you liked the photos. Still haven't gotten my own account yet, so Brian let me use his, but I better keep this short!

Elena

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I imagine leaving two dolls alone with a string of Christmas lights would be like leaving two kittens alone with a ball of yarn. I hope you didn't leave them unattended for too long. lol. They could be a colorful, blinking, tangled mess by now.

Elena_W
Doll
Doll

Signed Up!

Post by Elena_W »

Hi Everyone... just registered for my own account. I think I still have to wait to get it switched over to a doll account, though! But now I won't be at Shelby's mercy anymore and can get on anytime I want!

More soon,
Elena!

Elena_W
Doll
Doll

Signed Up

Post by Elena_W »

Oh Wow,

When I saw my post actually posted they already had switched my account to "Doll"! I guess I should pay more attention!

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

My Friend Stephanie

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi Everybody,

I finally had an opportunity to get a photo of me and my friend Stephanie together and thought I would share it!

TTTL,
Shelby
Me and Steph just hanging out at home!
Me and Steph just hanging out at home!
Shelby&Steph002.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 1316 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Friend Stephanie

Post by TripleB »

Shelby_W wrote:Hi Everybody,

I finally had an opportunity to get a photo of me and my friend Stephanie together and thought I would share it!

TTTL,
Shelby
Shelby&Steph002.jpg
Can you give us more details about Stephanie? She’s a cutie.
JM 75cm Angel C

Shelby_W
Doll
Doll

Post by Shelby_W »

Hi TripleB!

With 3 of us to keep track of now we thought it would be easier to have one thread for all of our posts, so we started a new one at Boot Call Dolls...

Shelby, Elena & Stephanie: Life With Three Girls

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=110278

Here's one of the photos from a set we did for Christmas and posted there...
Shelby&Steph016.jpg
Shelby&Steph016.jpg (3.99 MiB) Viewed 1282 times
TTTL,
Shelby!

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Haven't been posting lately... have had other things going on that needed my attention as well as trying to work through some thoughts about remaining here on TDF or not, but that certainly doesn't mean I haven't been enjoying my time with the girls. I walked into the bedroom today and couldn't resist grabbing the camera and taking a few of them enjoying a quiet - and intimate - lazy Saturday afternoon together.
Whispered thoughts...
Whispered thoughts...
Shelby&Steph1.jpg (4.16 MiB) Viewed 1102 times
A gentle caress...
A gentle caress...
Shelby&Steph2.jpg (4.22 MiB) Viewed 1102 times
And a moment later a very vocal, "Do you mind?  We were busy!"
And a moment later a very vocal, "Do you mind? We were busy!"
Shelby&Steph3.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1102 times