yldoll.com

You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you learn.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you learn.

Post by tuohi »

It looks like something went wrong with prepaid customs and arranging alternative way caused delay. I was just in contact with UPS and they are now going to send tax invoice directly to me, according to them it could take another two weeks. Hopefully the warehouse guys will keep their hands off from the doll.

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

:shakefist:

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

tuohi wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:48 am It looks like something went wrong with prepaid customs and arranging alternative way caused delay. I was just in contact with UPS and they are now going to send tax invoice directly to me, according to them it could take another two weeks. Hopefully the warehouse guys will keep their hands off from the doll.

This really sounds like some level of incompetence from your vendor. I hope you get some explanation from them and some kind of compensation for all that trouble even after paying hundreds extra for faster shipping. I would be extremely mad if I was in your position. I hope you get your girl safe and sound.

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

Ferndog86 thanks for cheering, and yes i was initially very upset but managed to lower my expectations.

I have some good news this time! UPS released the hostage today, and i'm happy to say she arrived in flawless condition! I don't want to rob silicon's thread anymore, i will open a new thread once i'm a bit more familiar with her :wink:.
Attachments
1672315617628.jpg
1672315617628.jpg (167.5 KiB) Viewed 776 times

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

tuohi wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:21 am Ferndog86 thanks for cheering, and yes i was initially very upset but managed to lower my expectations.

I have some good news this time! UPS released the hostage today, and i'm happy to say she arrived in flawless condition! I don't want to rob silicon's thread anymore, i will open a new thread once i'm a bit more familiar with her :wink:.
Congratulations, dude!

She looks so soft and squishy. You won't believe me, but I am so damn excited about you finally getting your doll. I have been searching for any photos or videos of the updated YL165 D, and your purchase has the potential to be a great resource for noobs like me.

I can't believe that no one has been able to show a video of the updated YL165 D, not even YL itself. I don't get why they shoot themselves in the foot by not producing good if promotional videos showcasing the jiggle factor and LHP of each of their dolls. I am personally looking to buy a few dolls but can't make up my mind since I will not make a purchase until I feel I will get exactly what I want. I want to have very few negative surprises after such a big purchase.

Anyway, sorry for going on a rant there.

Have fun with your new girl!

I hope you get a chance to share photos and videos showcasing the updated LHP and maybe even a little jiggle factor video of that juicy butt. 😋

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

Because the vendor was mentioned earlier, i think it's fair to let you know that they compensated the delay in a fair manner. :thumbs_up:

Johnnyboy4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: You cast with mirrors, dolls you wax, and spells you lea

Post by Johnnyboy4 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 pm
silicon wrote:danDub Hi,thanks for your post, the 165cm is a nice big girl,the170cm is more correct with her naulty bits they are both great sculps, Yourdoll have great artist working for them.I dont think the big green doll is available ha,ha..
You mean the 170 is easier to "use"? Could you post a pic of her bent over doing standing doggy and get some shots of her naughty bits? :twisted:

Also who's the girl on the right hand side in this pic? Is it the 165 on the right and 170 on the left?

Please what brand and models are these 3 dolls?
The one in the middle and right especially
Thanks

Johnnyboy4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johnnyboy4 »

Hi Silicon
What brand and model are the middle doll and naked doll to the right?

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Johnnyboy4 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:04 pm Image

Hi Silicon
What brand and model are the middle doll and naked doll to the right?

I'm almost certain that the doll on the right is a YL 165G or E
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi tuohi and all ,tuohi you are more than welcome to share my tread you breathed new life into it I am glad your girl arrived, by the way the title of this tread was to long and did not fit leaving out the last two words ( BY HART) anyway the middle doll is a Ordoll 156 G cup the head is also an Ordoll can not remember the name. The doll on the right is the YL 165 cm supplied from dear Eric of YL doll as for the first doll I will have to look back in the thread to find her..

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

I remember now for a time I was looking after a second YL 165 so the first doll on the left is also a YL 165 ok..

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

silicon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:54 pm I remember now for a time I was looking after a second YL 165 so the first doll on the left is also a YL 165 ok..

Is she a 165D or are they calling that the G or E now?
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Johnnyboy4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johnnyboy4 »

silicon wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:24 pm Hi tuohi and all ,tuohi you are more than welcome to share my tread you breathed new life into it I am glad your girl arrived, by the way the title of this tread was to long and did not fit leaving out the last two words ( BY HART) anyway the middle doll is a Ordoll 156 G cup the head is also an Ordoll can not remember the name. The doll on the right is the YL 165 cm supplied from dear Eric of YL doll as for the first doll I will have to look back in the thread to find her..
Thank you Silicon

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

As far as I know the YL 165 is still a D cup..

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

silicon wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:39 pm As far as I know the YL 165 is still a D cup..
Your girls are beautiful just chilling with each other, we have a YL165 D and I immediately recognized your ladies. Very curvy and a little hefty to move about but worth the effort.

INFORMATIONS