www.wmdolls.com

Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

Post by Kira-sama »

Robbie222 wrote:I ordered my doll last week at JY-Doll (Alicia) and her service until now is VERY good. Quick replies and my order is already being processed as we speak. You can check my topic for a review that I will be updating
My experience with them hasn't been the best. I was dealing with Sally. First time I contacted them, I got a response 6 days later. Had to keep asking "Hi, did you get my last message?" several times during our conversations. This was back in March. Recently though, I had a better experience. Probably because she thought I was going to make a purchase. After that, I emailed complaining that they sent the wrong wig color and put the wrong makeup on the doll's face. No response.

Robbie222
Former Member

Post by Robbie222 »

You need Alicia to have contact with. She is great. Responds most of the times within 24 hours (mostly within a few hours).
Go ahead, make my day!

Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maddas »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Maddas,
Who did your wife get her WM doll from?
Your JY is most likely legit.....
The reason why I ask is to just to make sure she got it from a TDF vendor else your comparison is not very fair IMHO
Jeff
Hi Jeff sorry for the extremely late response.
We bough our WM doll from thesilverdoll.com.

After nearly 2yrs of use. Both dolls are now gone. The wm dolls tpe started to tear and rip, she lasted roughly 14months. The jy doll I had lasted 2yrs. Needed up having a small tear the in anus but he tpe was and still would be in great condition. However I snapped her hip after being too rough lol.

In my experience. I wouldn't be buying another wm doll.
Both dolls were taken care of, cleaned and regular heavy use in the bedroom.
Maddas

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Maddas wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Maddas,
Who did your wife get her WM doll from?
Your JY is most likely legit.....
The reason why I ask is to just to make sure she got it from a TDF vendor else your comparison is not very fair IMHO
Jeff
Hi Jeff sorry for the extremely late response.
We bough our WM doll from thesilverdoll.com.

After nearly 2yrs of use. Both dolls are now gone. The wm dolls tpe started to tear and rip, she lasted roughly 14months. The jy doll I had lasted 2yrs. Needed up having a small tear the in anus but he tpe was and still would be in great condition. However I snapped her hip after being too rough lol.

In my experience. I wouldn't be buying another wm doll.
Both dolls were taken care of, cleaned and regular heavy use in the bedroom.
This is very interesting. I’ve had my JY for 9 months and my WM since February. The JY has their “platinum” TPE and the WM what I presume to be their standard TPE. Both feel very nice, with the WM being softer, but not hugely so. Having already made one small tear in her upper right arm, which was probably my fault as I was gripping her quite tightly in the midst of some enthusiastic intimacy and a finger nail was likely to blame, I am not convinced by the WM’s TPE’s durability. I have never had this fear with the JY.

Both dolls have their manufacturer’s latest skeletons and both have variable joint looseness, i.e. lack of consistency across joints. I would not say that the WM is significantly superior in this area and her right list became floppy within the first day of getting her.

Both were bought from the same TDF approved vendor.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Mass production of a craft product issues again.

These are not high precision devices and there is a lot of hand assembly involved with fabricating the skeleton.
Inconsistencies are the norm for this product and until the unlikely event of the whole process being expensively automated, this is how it is gunna stay.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

seagull wrote:Mass production of a craft product issues again.

These are not high precision devices and there is a lot of hand assembly involved with fabricating the skeleton.
Inconsistencies are the norm for this product and until the unlikely event of the whole process being expensively automated, this is how it is gunna stay.
Exactly, the bottom line being that no brand is, from what I can see, better than any other in this respect.
My girls:

bolokolo23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bolokolo23 »

If you order from them do you need pay tax/customs? I could not find any info on site, im from europe btw.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

bolokolo23 wrote:If you order from them do you need pay tax/customs? I could not find any info on site, im from europe btw.
Email Sam at jydoll.com (the genuine factory website).

Alternatively, go through a TDF approved European vendor. I deal with Paul at Cloud Climax, who is based in the United Kingdom but might able to help/advise.
My girls:

INFORMATIONS