www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Part 3 and final part of the gold sequin dress photoset.

Tiffany now hopped on top of the chest of drawers.
Then she swivelled around so that her dress zip was facing me. 8O

Tiffany said "its a pity you don't have a magnetic watch like Roger Moore in Live and Let Die, because my zip may be magnetic!"
I said "I don't think we need a magnetic watch for this zip!"...... :mrgreen:

No more photos after that. :D
Attachments
Sitting on the chest of drawers.
Sitting on the chest of drawers.
A.jpg (399.4 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Dress zip seems to be dropping!
Dress zip seems to be dropping!
B.jpg (298.42 KiB) Viewed 1999 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That little gold dress looks spectacular on Tiffany, I know she can make anything look good but what can I say? She is a stunner pure and simple! You have a good eye for what suits her and no one can blame you for taking a break from shooting pics! Great stuff!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:That little gold dress looks spectacular on Tiffany, I know she can make anything look good but what can I say? She is a stunner pure and simple! You have a good eye for what suits her and no one can blame you for taking a break from shooting pics! Great stuff!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We had some fun doing that photoset! The light was rubbish, I should have taken the photos in the morning when the light was better - must remember that!
I had to do a lot of processing to salvage them. Anyway they seem to be okay.

Tiffany has got another couple of new party dresses (cheap off eBay again). We'll do some photos of those in a few days or so.
She's also got a couple of new bikini's off eBay, so if the weather stays good we'll try and do an outside photoset with her sunbathing or something. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

That dress looks amazing on Tiffany! Nice work again, the necklace and earrings are nice accessory touch. These shots really show off that our ladies can look great all dressed up ready to go out.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:That dress looks amazing on Tiffany! Nice work again, the necklace and earrings are nice accessory touch. These shots really show off that our ladies can look great all dressed up ready to go out.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It was a bit tricky doing that photoset, but enjoyable. All the clothes were off eBay, so all very cheap.
I think she should have had a gold coloured necklace but we didn't have one, so had to make do with the white one.
Looks like we'll have to get some cheap gold coloured costume jewelry off eBay soon. :roll:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

There is no story for this short photoset.
It's just Tiffany and me watching a stunning golden sunset from the office. 8)
So I think we'll call this photoset "Golden Sunset". :D
Attachments
Tiffany mesmerised by the sunset.
Tiffany mesmerised by the sunset.
A.jpg (456.67 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
Watching the glorious sunset.
Watching the glorious sunset.
B.jpg (396.44 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

She really shines :P looking very elegant. I like those side shots where you can see how huge her tits are (A) the ones on the cabinet are the best for me. Always wondered with this material; do the 'rings' come off easy? P.s. is this the #46 head? looks so familiar but also bit different somehow
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:She really shines :P looking very elegant. I like those side shots where you can see how huge her tits are (A) the ones on the cabinet are the best for me. Always wondered with this material; do the 'rings' come off easy? P.s. is this the #46 head? looks so familiar but also bit different somehow
Thanks avante. It's always great to get some feedback. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Tiffany is a WM155DD with the #46 head.
The dress sequins do come off sometimes. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Just one or two so far, I keep finding them every now and again! :D
Tiffany has another sequin dress in a different colour, so we'll do another photoset using that one in a few days or so.
We've got a liking for tight clingy party dresses at the moment! :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's too hot today for dressing up in glamorous party dresses, so we had to do something else.
Tiffany had got a couple of new bikinis off eBay a few days ago so today was an ideal opportunity for her to try one out.
We went outside into the heat to try to get a few photos before we both melted! :D
Attachments
Bikini posing with a hat.
Bikini posing with a hat.
A.jpg (281.69 KiB) Viewed 1815 times
Bikini posing.
Bikini posing.
B.jpg (282.86 KiB) Viewed 1815 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well Tiffany never ceases to impress! That bikini is perfect on her and of course those tie up ones make it fit much better. Great minds think alike I guess as I've just done a few pics with Keiko in her bikini and she did crank up the sexiness a tad but not quite into Tiffany's particular zone of sexiness! What between some great pics of Ronin earlier and now Tiffany looking foxier than a bag of foxes I'm done for! If you have any more of this particular set pls post them to keep this old man happy!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Damn! Look how her bubble butt is sticking out in a couple of those pics! You could rest your beer or wine glass on there while your hands were busy...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well Tiffany never ceases to impress! That bikini is perfect on her and of course those tie up ones make it fit much better. Great minds think alike I guess as I've just done a few pics with Keiko in her bikini and she did crank up the sexiness a tad but not quite into Tiffany's particular zone of sexiness! What between some great pics of Ronin earlier and now Tiffany looking foxier than a bag of foxes I'm done for! If you have any more of this particular set pls post them to keep this old man happy!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
That was Tiffany's first bikini photoset. I got 2 bikini's off eBay. So as it was sunny and hot today we had to try one out.
I'll see if I can find another couple of pics from the ones I shot. :D
The Romantic wrote:Damn! Look how her bubble butt is sticking out in a couple of those pics! You could rest your beer or wine glass on there while your hands were busy...
Thanks Romantic. :thumbs_up:
Yes, I was trying to get her to bend and twist her back. Hard work moving her with the Sun beating down on your head! 8)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, I was gonna do an outdoor "Roller Girl" shoot with Kate today, but just too hot around here as well.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:Yeah, I was gonna do an outdoor "Roller Girl" shoot with Kate today, but just too hot around here as well.
That sounds good. I'll look forward to seeing that if you manage to get around to doing it at some point. :thumbs_up:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I PM'd you a quick shot.

INFORMATIONS