www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Tor wrote:@djcdoll

Oh my dear, those were some great photos! :D
I's nice to see Tiffany working on her tan in the nice spring weather. 8)
That skimpy outfit is not big, but it sure adds to the appearance. It looks expensive. And she looks good in it.
I don't see any tan-lines, so this means she has been in the sun before wearing an even smaller outfit, I think :wink:
Thanks Tor. :thumbs_up:
She has no tan-lines, maybe Tiffany sneaks outside to do some sunbathing in the nude when I'm not watching or I'm away!! :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:I see Tiffany has been clothes shopping again! That's a very nice summery outfit and it looks like you may have had a better day of it then us. The sun was patchy here so no outdoor pics for my gals, Tiffany looks as cool as a cucumber!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
It was bright sunshine but a bit breezy up here. As I said earlier, the breeze was blowing the long haired wig so we switched to the short one.
I like girls with long hair, but the long haired wigs can be a pain sometimes, especially with wind and static electricity. :lol:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Congrats, Tiffany is at 100 pages for her thread. Looks like she is enjoying the outdoors. See you have the one leg against the wall pose well executed. Love it.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW, ya 100 pages.
That is awesome.
It does not surprise me that it is that high.
Tiffany is so beautyful. And you have such a good eye for photography.
Congrats, and here's to you and Tiffany having 100 more. :D
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Congrats, Tiffany is at 100 pages for her thread. Looks like she is enjoying the outdoors. See you have the one leg against the wall pose well executed. Love it.
Thanks Panther68. We really appreciate you stopping by our thread. :thumbs_up:
I've been trying to perfect that "leg against the wall pose" for a while now. Real girls so it so effortlessly, but it's a bit tricky to get right with a doll! :D
StormiLover wrote:WoW, ya 100 pages.
That is awesome.
It does not surprise me that it is that high.
Tiffany is so beautyful. And you have such a good eye for photography.
Congrats, and here's to you and Tiffany having 100 more. :D
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
I enjoy taking the photos, espcially the challenge of trying to make Tiffany look as real as I can. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, Tiffany's photo thread has now reached 100 pages!!! 8O

Tiffany arrived here just about 18 months ago. I was a bit unsure initially and thought I'd made a big mistake, as a lot of people do when they get their first doll.
It took about a month for me to start to warm to her, but gradually she worked her charms on me and I'm now very attached to her.
I'm now more worried about damaging or breaking her as the wear and tear start to have an effect. :(
Hopefully with some love and attention she'll last a few more months and maybe years, I really hope so.

I just want to say a big thankyou to all the TDF members who have viewed our thread and a special thankyou to all those who took the time to make a comment. :D

We're not going anywhere, we'll keep going as long as we can think up new ideas and people keep viewing and commenting on our stuff. :D
:glou:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Congrats djcdoll on the 100 page mark, your work and Tiffany have quite a following!! Those outdoor shots are just lovely!! She sure would have your neighbors attention if they saw her, lol.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes, well done on reaching the 100 page mark djcdoll. It's a testament to Tiffany's popularity which is down, in no small part, to your excellent pictures coupled with a very good eye for clothes that look great and not being afraid to try some challenging poses, which as we know can be tricky but the resulting image demonstrates that the extra effort is worth it. I'm sure more than a few of us have been inspired by you and Tiff so keep up the good work!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

100 pages! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Congrats djcdoll on the 100 page mark, your work and Tiffany have quite a following!! Those outdoor shots are just lovely!! She sure would have your neighbors attention if they saw her, lol.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
We like doing the outdoor shots but it's pity we don't have a bigger yard/garden. :(
At least we have a small yard, so we're grateful for what we have. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Yes, well done on reaching the 100 page mark djcdoll. It's a testament to Tiffany's popularity which is down, in no small part, to your excellent pictures coupled with a very good eye for clothes that look great and not being afraid to try some challenging poses, which as we know can be tricky but the resulting image demonstrates that the extra effort is worth it. I'm sure more than a few of us have been inspired by you and Tiff so keep up the good work!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We're glad that everybody likes our photos. We like the challenging poses, but Tiffany is always safe especially when standing (sometimes we use hidden supports!)
Also, we always have a pile of those bulldog clips handy to make the clothes hang better. :D
stones wrote:100 pages! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures!
Thanks stones. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate your support over the last 18 months or so. We're glad you like our photos. :D

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

Congrats djcdoll on the 100 page mark :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bobo49 wrote:Congrats djcdoll on the 100 page mark :D
Thanks very much bobo49. :thumbs_up:
Lets hope we can keep going for another 100 pages! :lol:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I still scratch my head every time I see Tiffany standing on one legs. I need to try it again some time.

Great shoot djcdoll! And congrats on reaching 100 pages. I look forward to the next 100.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I still scratch my head every time I see Tiffany standing on one legs. I need to try it again some time.

Great shoot djcdoll! And congrats on reaching 100 pages. I look forward to the next 100.
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Maybe the standing on one leg pose is Tiffany's speciality now! Ha ha. :lol:

We're going to have to get creative to keep going for another 100 pages, we don't want to be too repetitive with the poses etc.
Thanks for your positive comments and support on our images so far. :thumbs_up:

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Wow, great looking gal, especially in pink.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Roctol wrote:Wow, great looking gal, especially in pink.
Thanks Roctol. :thumbs_up:
Glad you like our photos. :D

INFORMATIONS